Fathering Autism #34 With each new vlog the lies get bigger, so do the rolls on P's figure

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They might very well have said veneers and meant implants. Remember, those people share the intelligence of the average cockroach...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The veneer thing is making me whacky lol. I know I heard something about them, but now I'm wondering if Asa called her implants veneer's at some point- hes an idiot so I wouldnt be surprised.
Most people are ignorant about dental procedures, they just are. Would not surprise me if he said something like that, I just never heard it myself. I always heard talk of the implants.

Reactions: 5
So he is 18. Why did they say 17 in the car on the way to the Dr?

You don't have to wait months for veneers, it's a quicky 2 appointment deal.
She was referencing the last time he went to the doctor.. if you notice timestamp 6.50 she says "she thought he was younger" and after being corrected to older she said well now he is

Reactions: 8
Agreed. I joined mainly because I feel so sorry for the wee girl and to vent about the constant stream of misinformation. I am not interested in Piggys weight. She can explode for all I care. But as long as the Channel is called fathering Autism and roping in (often desperate and vulnerable) people, I will comment on that.
There’s nothing wrong with that. And I’m definitely not looking for an argument... just an understanding. So we all know now that it’s not about autism anymore. Correct me if I’m wrong on that. Then, we don’t want Abbie to get exploited. We have all learned that they exploited her to achieve their name and fame. Now here they are showing off their ugly house (IMO), dirty ass pool, etc. In a way, they don’t need to show Abbie anymore if but for a minute for their drooling fans. We know their channel is used for making money through views, ads and the other channels they have going on. They’ve already built a fan base big enough to where they will continue to get views. And then they will throw an “Abbie show” vlog just like they did with that awful sign language vlog. So why bother whether Abbie is shown enough or not? We’ve all seen everything that there is to see about her in the long run. I’m with you on the whole Ps weight. And lol @ “she could explode for all I care.” I agree. And the peloton will not make a difference if she continues to eat the way she does anyway.

Reactions: 7
Opinions are one thing, fabricated stories are another. Just makes this site look every bit as bad as the Maass mess. There are a lot of fabrications about this family here and yep...people get mad when called out on it.

When I say something and someone shows me different or that I was wrong? I say sorry and thnaks for showing me. Others get mad and whine to the mods about it. Different strokes.
I'm not sure people get mad when called out. I think it's more of the tone used when questioned about it.
There's a difference in saying oh, are you sure about that, or do you have evidence to back up your claim than straight up going for the jugular, accusing them of lying, badgering and shaming them for whatever they say or feel or think.
I just feel like there's a better way. A kinder way - to approach any concerns.
I'm all for different strokes too but it's all in the delivery.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Well I'm still wondering why Asa announced a "sad vlog" about mask wearing, and abruptly changed course and has remained mum. I mean, I think he realized there wouldnt be sympathy, but I cant stand when he just says or does something and then acts like he hasnt. It actually emphasizes the work he puts into their "narrative"......because if he had been getting positive opinions about Abbie going maskless he would film himself on the steps of city hall fighting for his sweet girl and spreading awareness. Hes so shady.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Well I'm still wondering why Asa announced a "sad vlog" about mask wearing, and abruptly changed course and has remained mum. I mean, I think he realized there wouldnt be sympathy, but I cant stand when he just says or does something and then acts like he hasnt. It actually emphasizes the work he puts into their "narrative"......because if he had been getting positive opinions about Abbie going maskless he would film himself on the steps of city hall fighting for his sweet girl and spreading awareness. Hes so shady.
Yes, they would all have signs made too. “Autism Princess =Needs No Masks.” I think you called it few threads ago that he wasn’t gonna say anything from being embarrassed by his utter ignorance.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if they will try for another money grab for Isaiah's graduation ceremony july 27. You know Big Cilla is going to be wailing and beating her chest all day long
Ohoh what if they only allow 1 parent
Between graduation and move in day it'll be a soap opera
Tune in at 6pm est
Same time, same channels
Find out who wins
On FATHERING AUTISM THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE
And for Highlander fans yup I ripped that off(Adrian Paul ahhhh)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder if they will try for another money grab for Isaiah's graduation ceremony july 27. You know Big Cilla is going to be wailing and beating her chest all day long
Tune in at 6pm est
Same time, same channels
Find out who wins
How exciting! I missed the graduation announcement lol. Man, that is surprising though considering the state of covid in Florida right now! And of course they will have to bring Abbie who will honk and disrupt the ceremony for the people around them. :(

Reactions: 13
So he is 18. Why did they say 17 in the car on the way to the Dr?

You don't have to wait months for veneers, it's a quicky 2 appointment deal.
I think Prilly was referring to another time when I. had an appt. - a time when he was 17...at least that's how I interpreted this.

Reactions: 6
Please, all calm down!

I think the veneers thing is my fault as I honestly thought her front teeth looked different and whiter. I may well be wrong.

On the not showing Abbie much subject, I think we are all agreed that as the vlog title is Fathering Autism that that is what we wanted to learn about but since the dollars rolled in the whole shebang has been side tracked by swimming pools, WLS, and all the things...
Omg....enough about the dam teeth already! Who cares. Shes fat and ugly either way.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Tune in at 6pm est
Same time, same channels
Find out who wins
I think they haven’t mentioned it yet because Priscilla did all the crying about him not having a ceremony .....now he’s having one and she can’t get ppl to feel bad for her. We will see if they mention it.

Reactions: 9
I'm rather enjoying the passive aggressive argument. Of course Dunkin, Cinnamon Toast Crunch and cookies
But Abbie did pull the right thing out of the fridge 🙄
My god how I miss cookie dough. That was my go-to when I was very fat. Didnt bake them, just ate the dough. It took me a few years to even trust myself to bake cookies at all because I pictured myself running off with the dough and going on a carb bender lol. Since chocolate chip was my weakness, when I do have to bake something for work or the grandkids I always do Snickerdoodles or Oatmeal. I still like the dough but can restrain myself. Anyway, point of the cookie ramble is I remember they used to bake her cookies often. It was actually a good thing because she picked them, and then had to wait for them and understood. I havent seen them do this since the big move. Now its simply opening the pantry or Dunkin bag, which isnt teaching her that restraint she needs.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Hey guysth...LMAO! Just kidding! Just so y’all know, I do feel for Abbie, and Isaiah for that matter. Instead of setting Abbie up for any type of success possible for somebody with her level of disability, they have made it to where she is 14 years old, wearing diapers in the midst of chaos and confusion. No day is the same for her it seems, and I imagine she never knows what to expect. I think all it takes is simple common sense to understand why she acts as she does. Diet, schedule, consistency etc. etc The Maasives created that mess! 🙄
With that being said....I read on here for a few months before finally commenting. I came outta the closet because I realized y’all are some of the funniest individuals I have run across in some time and I wanted in on the action!😝
I am here to mainly talk tit! Be silly, be obnoxious, laugh and by all means unabashedly and mercilessly fat shame Tinkerhog🐽 and Assa Asshat Maasive! 🤣😂🤣 Just in case I have failed to make that clear before now. LOL!😝😜😝

Interesting day here...
Hubby called, coworkers wife is waiting on Covid results, now the coworker has a fever and went to be tested a few hours ago. In the meantime, the older couple that I work for in the mornings (They live next door) was calling while I was chatting with my guy. Returned the call only to hear Mr. older couple was tested this morning too! Ahhhhhhh! I’m surrounded! 😲
The older couple are both busy bodies and have failed to follow any type of stay at home process from the get go, which has driven me crazy..and now look! 🤬
My husband has been the only one in our household doing any shopping / going in stores, and that is because he has had to continue working. Anything he brings home stays on the porch until it has been wiped down. I have stayed my ass at home, yet I am still at risk of being exposed because people like The Maasives prioritize their wants and needs above everyone and everything else.
They need to take a long, hard look in the double mirror and see that they really don’t need tacos..they don’t need Chinese..they don’t need daily Dunkin’. They do need to parent their daughter , keep themselves and the little snout digger at home, aaaaannnd probably fast for 50-60 days! 😂
Rant Over! Fat comments and pig snouts just getting started! 🐽

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.