Fathering Autism #34 With each new vlog the lies get bigger, so do the rolls on P's figure

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How exciting! I missed the graduation announcement lol. Man, that is surprising though considering the state of covid in Florida right now! And of course they will have to bring Abbie who will honk and disrupt the ceremony for the people around them. :(
Only 2 people allowed, but don’t worry everyone will be in town for a party at their house after.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My god how I miss cookie dough. That was my go-to when I was very fat. Didnt bake them, just ate the dough. It took me a few years to even trust myself to bake cookies at all because I pictured myself running off with the dough and going on a carb bender lol. Since chocolate chip was my weakness, when I do have to bake something for work or the grandkids I always do Snickerdoodles or Oatmeal. I still like the dough but can restrain myself. Anyway, point of the cookie ramble is I remember they used to bake her cookies often. It was actually a good thing because she picked them, and then had to wait for them and understood. I havent seen them do this since the big move. Now its simply opening the pantry or Dunkin bag, which isnt teaching her that restraint she needs.
Just slightly off your topic but what does everyone think about the amount of crap 🐷 mother, Candy Von Hog gives to Abbie each time she sees her. It’s always a large bag, this girls teeth will be rotten before she hits twenty.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
So I have a legit question about the nose picking thing. My husband and I broke his son (my stepson) of the nose picking thing before he was even 2 years old. Did he pick his nose after that? Sure once in a blue moon, but that girl is constantly digging for gold. Does that mean she mentally has a mind younger than say a 3 year old?
She does it because they're allowing this behavior. Same thing with the annoying honking, her constandly rocking and many other things.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Photo shopped much??? An elephant would thinner than the first pic!It clearly shows you lost weight, but, you have NOT lost 100 pounds! You are gaining weight daily! Anyone who eats the way you feed your family cannot lost weight! Asa does a good job photoshopping your pics!! Your all disgusting!

• Haha
  • Heart
My god how I miss cookie dough. That was my go-to when I was very fat. Didnt bake them, just ate the dough. It took me a few years to even trust myself to bake cookies at all because I pictured myself running off with the dough and going on a carb bender lol. Since chocolate chip was my weakness, when I do have to bake something for work or the grandkids I always do Snickerdoodles or Oatmeal. I still like the dough but can restrain myself. Anyway, point of the cookie ramble is I remember they used to bake her cookies often. It was actually a good thing because she picked them, and then had to wait for them and understood. I havent seen them do this since the big move. Now its simply opening the pantry or Dunkin bag, which isnt teaching her that restraint she needs.
Omg I used to be the same. Also with cake batter. I just stopped baking stuff altogether when I started to get to be an older teen cause it wasn’t working out for me.

Do you remember the vlog where Abbie found the brownie mix in the cabinet? Then they had to bake some cause she found them. I swear the funniest scene was of her sitting at the table, waiting for those brownies to bake. Lmao idk why but that scene made me laugh so hard. She was just sitting there waiting. I’ll see if I can find it.

Reactions: 3
Just slightly off your topic but what does everyone think about the amount of crap 🐷 mother, Candy Van Hog gives to Abbie each time she sees her. It’s always a large bag, this girls teeth will be rotten before she hits twenty.
Candy Van Hog..😂
We are getting quite the cast of characters! I ❤It!
We simply cannot leave Wide as all outside Wayne out of the mix! 🤣

• Haha
Just slightly off your topic but what does everyone think about the amount of crap 🐷 mother, Candy Van Hog gives to Abbie each time she sees her. It’s always a large bag, this girls teeth will be rotten before she hits twenty.
My mom used to do that with my oldest. She also would insist on letting him have some of her fries or something when we were out. She also would always give him a dollar. She had a very bad childhood and didn’t understand that he could just love her because she was his grandma and he had fun visiting. She had to “buy” his acceptance.

Reactions: 8
Hey guysth...LMAO! Just kidding! Just so y’all know, I do feel for Abbie, and Isaiah for that matter. Instead of setting Abbie up for any type of success possible for somebody with her level of disability, they have made it to where she is 14 years old, wearing diapers in the midst of chaos and confusion. No day is the same for her it seems, and I imagine she never knows what to expect. I think all it takes is simple common sense to understand why she acts as she does. Diet, schedule, consistency etc. etc The Maasives created that mess! 🙄
With that being said....I read on here for a few months before finally commenting. I came outta the closet because I realized y’all are some of the funniest individuals I have run across in some time and I wanted in on the action!😝
Great, now tell Isaiah to do the same :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She has got a whole set of veneers. Look at her live Q&A session and she is busy showing them off.

Do you know I wish she'd go back to how she was then as she was down to earth and just about bearable.

Not big enough!
I keep looking at her before pic to keep me focused on not eating carbs! lol I fell off the wagon all last week, big time! I went back on Keto with 20 HR. IF! I gotta keep looking at her before pic! Lord help me if I ever got that big!!

I watched most of it and never saw or heard that. I guess I skip through too much.
She never mentioned Veneers, all she said was "new teeth" nothing more

Reactions: 6
Does anyone remember the vlog where Wayne and Candy were dropping tit off in the car and Wayne was almost in the back seat because his Maassive gut was in the way? He had to adjust his seat about 6ft back to make way for his huge gusset

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
View attachment 177155
Now, I have nothing against raw mushrooms in a salad. But it's a big NO to jist have them plonked by the side of whatever that is! And what does 🐷 have against green vegetables!? That crap would look the same coming out as it does going in! 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
Isn't pineapple a no no? I have gastroparesis, and pineapple is rough stuff. I had blended fresh pineapple in a fake Dole Pineapple Whip like from Disneyland? It took three days to go through and it kicked the whole way.

Imagine what crap ends up on the "cutting room floor"! So boring. It's like watching the Truman Show. Or Groundhog's Day.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anyone remember the vlog where Wayne and Candy were dropping tit off in the car and Wayne was almost in the back seat because his Maassive gut was in the way? He had to adjust his seat about 6ft back to make way for his huge gusset
I remember! 😂😂😂 And ,no joke, his lips and tongue are always this fleshy, odd pink color..like he feasts on Cotton Candy and Slurpees! I bet Wide load Wayne gets into Abbies “here is some sugar to help you calm down drawer“ hourly!😛

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Asa the vacuum 'connasewer'.....well we can be sure he never did French at school 🇫🇷:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Asa the vacuum 'connasewer'.....well we can be sure he never did French at school 🇫🇷:ROFLMAO:
They both never took French. Her with the mispronunciation of charcuterie and him with connoisseur. Not that you have to take French to know, but damn, please stop butchering others’ languages for no reason. The French would most likely have a field day laughing at them if they went to Paris.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She does it because they're allowing this behavior. Same thing with the annoying honking, her constandly rocking and many other things.
She may be modeling their behavior. Someone else might be a picker too? Monkey see, monkey do. I am not being mean, its how bad habits are reinforced. Regardless I wish she could stop. It poses an immense health risk right now.

Reactions: 10
I'm not sure people get mad when called out. I think it's more of the tone used when questioned about it.
There's a difference in saying oh, are you sure about that, or do you have evidence to back up your claim than straight up going for the jugular, accusing them of lying, badgering and shaming them for whatever they say or feel or think.
I just feel like there's a better way. A kinder way - to approach any concerns.
I'm all for different strokes too but it's all in the delivery.
Seriously? I asked about the veneers yesterday and it was explained to me that it was in a vlog. I said sorry, I guess I need to catch up. Then I watched the vlog and posted I still did not see or hear it...again I was told it is there. I apologized and said I would go back. After it happened again this morning...3 times? I realized it was never in the vlogs or her real time idiot palooza so that was when I talked about fabricating stuff. It ain't the first time I did this either after several attempts at finding the truth about other things members here have claimed.

I have said before, "I ain't as sweet as I used to be"

Last of all....I find anyone wanting someone to be kind when talking here a tad off seeing as how people are horrible with the things they say here! We all are! We just do not get rebuttal from the Maass family about what things are said here. Just think about it. I mean...I am a don't dish it out if you can't take it kind of person.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.