Fathering Autism #33 The Spanx are a Strainin' The Peloton seat starts the complainin'!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ba Bam!!! Just like that, Big P's chin makes a guest appearance. Can't photoshop that bad boy out of the vlog.
Serious question?? Does she think the white spots under her eyes makes her look cute? It makes her cheap ass makeup look like tit. #sorrynotsorry

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jesse from @6blindkids, used to take her clothes off on the school bus, but the Bus driver and the helper are both lovely family men. Karen, her mom, just dresses her in a denim vest with studs on, that Jesse can’t undo. Jesse has retinopathy of prematurity (completely blind), non verbal, has severe ASD, but is musically savant.
Ab used to wear a denim vest on backwards for sleeping, but not since moving into the new house.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Serious question?? Does she think the white spots under her eyes makes her look cute? It makes her cheap ass makeup look like tit. #sorrynotsorry
Maybe she heard white eyeliner makes your eyes look bigger and she got carried away 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤡
Naughty step for me , too many wet bottom shots so I'm not brave enough now for any of their soft furnishings

I'm resigned to the fact she is never going to learn to blend

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I like how Asa said (with a smirk on his face) I can’t believe you got on and off the bike all by yourself! Wtf, is she a child? He makes more fun of her anyone on this site.site

The funny thing is, Asa is obese too, yet he doesn’t even realize it because she’s so huge and all the focus is on her fat ass. Hey asshat, youre overweight too, bro.
The big Lady is responsible for the weight problems of her family.
Someone said it before, she's a feeder
because she don't want to be fat alone.
The only one who still is at a normal weight is Abbie.
This woman is a psycho in diguise.
She's not the nice, friendly, obese and childish woman that she claims to be .

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh for gods sake. Even toddlers understand discipline. They are simply too fearful of her tantrums. She runs that house. Even something as small as her getting annoyed when P touched the bike....P instantly jumps back..."ok ok!"....like they are dealing with a mountain lion. Shows how they jump through hoops just to have a "good day".
A couple weeks back, P made a remark about Abbie's tantrums and them not dealing with them more attentively.
She said: "We're the ones who have to live with her, we want her to be happy."
I thought that was very telling.
Not only are they scared of dealing her tantrums but they know it takes a lot of hard work, a lot of time, and a lot of grief dealing with Abbie's tantrums. But the thing is, the longer they don't deal with them, the harder it will be when the time comes that it's not acceptable to allow Abbie to lash out and they try to get her under control. Just like with the yelling stim that they were (sort of) trying to reduce or minimize. They let her do it freely for so long, I really don't think they'll ever be able to stop her doing it.
Even if Abbie ends up living in their ideal scenario of having carers live in the home with her, they aren't going to put up with Abbie's fits of rage on a daily basis, especially when that means dealing with physical violence. It will get to a point where the only solution is to have Abbie heavily sedated.

Yes, Priscilla, you guys are the ones who have to live with her. Which is all the more reason to get on top of this behavior. You're making it worse for yourselves and worse for whoever is responsible for taking care of her in the future.

(***Edit: Not only are they scared of dealing with her tantrums)

She probably thinks it "brightens the under eye area" and camouflages dark circles. Except now she had white under eye circles which looks equally unflattering. Under eye concealer should brighten... but not like THAT.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Iv
A couple weeks back, P made a remark about Abbie's tantrums and them not dealing with them more attentively.
She said: "We're the ones who have to live with her, we want her to be happy."
I thought that was very telling.
Not only are they scared of dealing her tantrums but they know it takes a lot of hard work, a lot of time, and a lot of grief dealing with Abbie's tantrums. But the thing is, the longer they don't deal with them, the harder it will be when the time comes that it's not acceptable to allow Abbie to lash out and they try to get her under control. Just like with the yelling stim that they were (sort of) trying to reduce or minimize. They let her do it freely for so long, I really don't think they'll ever be able to stop her doing it.
Even if Abbie ends up living in their ideal scenario of having carers live in the home with her, they aren't going to put up with Abbie's fits of rage on a daily basis, especially when that means dealing with physical violence. It will get to a point where the only solution is to have Abbie heavily sedated.

Yes, Priscilla, you guys are the ones who have to live with her. Which is all the more reason to get on top of this behavior. You're making it worse for yourselves and worse for whoever is responsible for taking care of her in the future.

She probably thinks it "brightens the under eye area" and camouflages dark circles. Except now she had white under eye circles which looks equally unflattering. Under eye concealer should brighten... but not like THAT.
I've noticed they don't seem to be sending her to her room for the yelling stim anymore. How long did that last, a couple weeks?
To paraphrase an old saying...they made their bed and they have to lie in it
Face it they are never ever going to follow through with anything and in 10 years when Abbie is beyond control or hurts someone they will blame JSA and every therapist Abbie has ever had
They do not take responsibility for their own actions and are always right
They're so busy "living their best lives" after all

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Remember the other day they said they were going to have a "sad" talk about wearing masks? Hasnt happened. I wonder if they wised up to the backlash. Even the leghumpers ripped them for not wearing masks on the RV trip...😷😷
I heard today on the news that Duval County (Jacksonville) had a huge spike in cases.

Jesse from @6blindkids, used to take her clothes off on the school bus, but the Bus driver and the helper are both lovely family men. Karen, her mom, just dresses her in a denim vest with studs on, that Jesse can’t undo. Jesse has retinopathy of prematurity (completely blind), non verbal, has severe ASD, but is musically savant.
Ab used to wear a denim vest on backwards for sleeping, but not since moving into the new house.
I was just thinking of Jesse and how Karen, the mom, was understandably embarrassed about this. She had no excuses, or pretended it was okay and part of Jesse’s quirky personality. She told it how it was. I really admire their family.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Did anyone notice Asa pushed Abbie in the pool again? And they really wonder why she jumps in....

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Sorry idiot Asssa and idiot Summer. But it actually DOES matter that Abbie strips and jumps in the pool naked.
I dont wanna hear your crap about how "she's living her best life life".

Tonight's vlog 3.7.20
Abbie ain't peddling and she ain't steering.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Sorry idiot Asssa and idiot Summer. But it actually DOES matter that Abbie strips and jumps in the pool naked.

When they cheer and “Wahooo” what are they seeing? Cuz I don’t see any pedaling going on whatsoever. Which is fine, if she can’t do it, she can’t do it but why pretend. They look so silly pushing her around the neighborhood praising her and squealing as if she’s making progress. It’s no different than pushing her in a stroller or wheelchair. I just don’t get what they see that everyone else does not.

Did anyone notice Asa pushed Abbie in the pool again? And they really wonder why she jumps in....
And he also said they had an “argument” about her getting in. Why force her to swim. He claims she is so aware of what’s going on, perhaps she’s sick of the pool since everyday is a “lazy pool day”. I’m sure it gets old after awhile. Thier lifestyle looks like they’re permanently on a vacation/weekend. Oh, but they’re working 16 hour days out by the pool. They spend more time eating and preparing food than they do anything else.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Just thinking about 🐖 coming out of the bathroom in the vlog.
Do these people have one ounce of decorum?
She knew he was filming and chose that bathroom rather than going upstairs. Hey 🐖 - you've been using a peleton for 3 whole days...your stamina should be a little better and if it's not - your motivation should!!!
She should be going up and down those stairs as part of her "weight loss journey"!!!!
Such laziness and as a result it ruined his shot and the total atmosphere (if it can be called that) of the discussion.
🐖 is oblivious. She just rubs her nose and pulls on her too tight shirt and adds nothing to the conversation.
Nobody in that house understands how fuked up and dangerous it is for Abbie to be stripping naked and running wild.
But like I said before, that's probably just the tip of the iceberg in Abbie's behavior list.
I think you are right. We only get to see a fraction of what really goes on, if he showed the real truth , he would have to admit to her mainly having IDD, which would upset the money Apple cart, what a prince he is .

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I heard today on the news that Duval County (Jacksonville) had a huge spike in cases.

I was just thinking of Jesse and how Karen, the mom, was understandably embarrassed about this. She had no excuses, or pretended it was okay and part of Jesse’s quirky personality. She told it how it was. I really admire their family.
I love this family. Unfortunately, they are fans of FA! 😳☹

• Sad
Reactions: 10
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxcwEoXzNjKmT9JSgTayW5g
They have a cleaning service (I have heard mention I can't say for positive.) Isaiah dies dishes and takes the trash out. Only see Ass doing any sort of floor cleaning (or staging Abby to do it for vlog content) but I don't think anyone does any real cleaning unless they have to.
Don't they have a Roomba?I thought I seen it running on one of the Vlogs awhile ago and Asa saying how great it was.Maybe it was someone else's Vlog? Happy 4th of July you all!!

Reactions: 10
It doesn't work for her if they let it not work for her. Abbie calls the shots.
'We have, like, societal predispositions to societal influences of what modesty is and isn't'. He looked up the word 'Modesty', he cut and pasted his words just like I did.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Today I spoke with the care team at the small assisted living home my brother lives in now. We pay some out of pocket to have him live there and today's conversation confirmed for me that it was a good choice.
They have rules and expectations. And if the rules get broken or expectations aren't met, there are consequences. They also ask that the people who live there not be taken out for any fun activities until they settle in and show they aren't a risk to others when go out. They use fun activities and being allowed to go out into the community as incentives and rewards for good behavior.

My brother is outraged that he isn't free to come and go, free to not shower, free to make a mess everywhere, free to lash out when he's told no.... That and he is expected to take care of himself, his own space and contribute minimally to the the group.

I think they're on the right track with him. Everyone there has their own space. The expectations are in line with capabilities. And they are consistent. And yet some families feel their loved ones should have more freedom. They should be allowed to "be themselves." They shouldn't have to do things they don't want to. That the family should be allowed to take them out whenever they want. Everyone is there because they've had issues living in the community that have or could have had dire consequences. I was having a hard time imagining how a family could have someone placed there and then act like the place was the problem. My husband said it's like A&P. They see their family members as being entitled. And see the tantrums, aggressive, violent and dangerous behaviors as part of who they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Nice Asa, you PUSHED her in the pool once again,even though she didn't want to go in!! I saw your FAT hand! Also Asa, it's great Abbie doesn't care what people think, but, YOU and your family should care when she strips in front of people! Is that why you have that scuba gear on her,because she can't take it off and your worried Grandpa will see it? Of course that's why she's sitting in a tight suit! Remember when she stripped in the store?? She needs to be taught NOT to do these things! Your all so lazy this is why she will NEVER be taught! It's disgusting! You all make me sick! I feel bad for your poor Daughter!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Nice Asa, you PUSHED her in the pool once again,even though she didn't want to go in!! I saw your FAT hand! Also Asa, it's great Abbie doesn't care what people think, but, YOU and your family should care when she strips in front of people! Is that why you have that scuba gear on her,because she can't take it off and your worried Grandpa will see it? Of course that's why she's sitting in a tight suit! Remember when she stripped in the store?? She needs to be taught NOT to do these things! Your all so lazy this is why she will NEVER be taught! It's disgusting! You all make me sick! I feel bad for your poor Daughter!!
Their version of awareness is showing a child that is allowed to be disruptive and engage in behaviors that will not benefit her in the long run, call it autism and insist it is all okay so they can continue to teach her nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I feel like going to do my weekly food shop butt naked, but please don’t complain, it’s just me being myself. How far do you think I would get?
He is such a prick, i know he likes to talk but does he ever listen to the drivel that comes out of his mouth. Society has certain expectations and rules, that is how we prevent total anarchy. Abbie is no more or no less special than anyone else and neither are her parents. This heavyweight family need to wake up and realise that there are other people on this planet and we all have to be mindful of each other, we can’t just please ourselves to the detriment of others.
teach your daughter how to behave, to the best of her abilities and both you and the rest of us will be happier.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.