Fathering Autism #33 The Spanx are a Strainin' The Peloton seat starts the complainin'!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big 🐷 could wake up this morning another 100 lbs lighter, fit and active, but she will always be sporting this snout. Not to mention the delusions she must have that lie to her and makes her think she is attractive, cute, etc. It is pictures like these that make me want to poke her eyes out. This picture could be named, When 🐷’s pretend to pucker up!🤮View attachment 171876
I can’t remember who said it but one of my favorite comments ever on here is when someone said her “duck face” attempt looked like a cats asshole. 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Seriously, why would they rock up to Isaiah’s campus with that freak show, do they not care about their sons feelings. I suppose they will say that he doesn’t mind but he’s too scared to say any different. Why do they have to take Abbie, it’s his day not hers and you can guarantee she will steal the show as always, with all the honking and swinging her head. They have no respect for anyone but themselves, Summer could stay at home with Abbie and her nana could come round to help. It will be Arsewipe’s big production, crying mother, #autismprincess #watchshedoesn’tknockyourheadoff#dontforgetyourearplugs #the greatestshitshowonearth
Exactly. The have to drag the entire crew and make it a tit show. I am actually happy Isaiah has to live in the dorm the first year, and Im sure will have a room mate. Because if he were in his own place, I have zero doubt A&P would set up NEST cameras in his room to be able to "check in" at will.
And I believe that is also the intent of possibly buying a house there for him to live in the last 3 years...to monitor and control. Why not let the kid simply move into an apartment off campus like most others do? They are sickos. Asa wants 100% control of Abbie, and P wants 100% control of Isaiah. Its disturbing, and in Isaiahs case stunting his maturation.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Big 🐷 could wake up this morning another 100 lbs lighter, fit and active, but she will always be sporting this snout. Not to mention the delusions she must have that lie to her and makes her think she is attractive, cute, etc. It is pictures like these that make me want to poke her eyes out. This picture could be named, When 🐷’s pretend to pucker up!🤮View attachment 171876
The duck face looks ridiculous on pretty girls. On her. No. Just..no. You're almost 40 years old. Grow the hell up already.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Seriously, why would they rock up to Isaiah’s campus with that freak show, do they not care about their sons feelings. I suppose they will say that he doesn’t mind but he’s too scared to say any different. Why do they have to take Abbie, it’s his day not hers and you can guarantee she will steal the show as always, with all the honking and swinging her head. They have no respect for anyone but themselves, Summer could stay at home with Abbie and her nana could come round to help. It will be Arsewipe’s big production, crying mother, #autismprincess #watchshedoesn’tknockyourheadoff#dontforgetyourearplugs #the greatestshitshowonearth
Doesnt make sense. Only one person is allowed to go in with him at a time so who is the lucky one thst gets to stay in the car with the honker. Let this be Isaishs dsy. Don't bring Ab along for the sympathy vote.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Doesnt make sense. Only one person is allowed to go in with him at a time so who is the lucky one thst gets to stay in the car with the honker. Let this be Isaishs dsy. Don't bring Ab along for the sympathy vote.
Speaking of the honking....she was honking her ass off on her trike yesterday. Can you imagine what the neighbors think see them pushing the honking princess around?! I bet they just LOVE Abbie too! LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Seriously for a moment. Things are really bad with Covid in Florida. Piggy shouldn't t even be doing the shopping as her obesity puts her in the vulnerable sector. If one of them gets it there is nowhere in that house to isolate someone as they don't have a spare bedroom. If Abbie got it badly she would have to be put in an induced coma. They should have zero contact with Piggys mum and hubbie as they are both morbidly obese and Covid could be curtains for them. They do not think things through. They are imbeciles.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
And he’s doctored it as well, on the arms and the legs, she still looks like moby dick’s sister
She's live on Lipstick Mama sporting her "fitted top" as she called it..She only wears fitted cloths cause she lost weight and big cloths make her look bigger!! Her words lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
The duck face looks ridiculous on pretty girls. On her. No. Just..no. You're almost 40 years old. Grow the hell up already.
100%! The attitude behind it, the cocky expression as she attempts to purse those dry, wrinkled , paper thin lips is absolutely pathetic Does SlimeLife not have some sort of tutorial on posting selfies? If not, they should! 😤
Stick to posting food pictures you Hoss of a hog, Big 🐷. It is what you know, it is what you are good at.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What's up with her left arm? Did he miss that area too?
OMG doesn't he know we aren't dumb asses?? It's so obvious he photo shoppe!! I have had enough of them today! Time to enjoy my 4th! I hope you all have a great 4th!Stay safe and healthy!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
And he’s doctored it as well, on the arms and the legs, she still looks like moby dick’s sister
Yep, we got a great look at her calves/ankles from the Peloton screenshot someone posted here. Remember? "Her leg is as big as the flywheel" or something like that lol.
And she thinks no one notices. She hasnt had ankles in years!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Speaking of the honking....she was honking her ass off on her trike yesterday. Can you imagine what the neighbors think see them pushing the honking princess around?! I bet they just LOVE Abbie too! LOL

The neighbors DO see, they are the laughing stock of the neighborhood. If they only knew the horrid reputation they truly have, but they are clueless because they don't see beyond their selfish existence.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
This is off topic, but thinking of their 4th of July outfits is what brought this to mind....I wonder if they will dress Abbie up and parade her around for Trick or Treat this year? I thought she was too old last year, now shes 15. Just another example of their spotlight seeking behavior, dragging the honking princess around the neighborhood to spread awareness. :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Th
They have a cleaning service (I have heard mention I can't say for positive.) Isaiah dies dishes and takes the trash out. Only see Ass doing any sort of floor cleaning (or staging Abby to do it for vlog content) but I don't think anyone does any real cleaning unless they have to.
Think about it...
has anyone EVER seen Prigly do ANY type of cleaning? Ever seen her with a dust cloth or a rag or a broom or a vacuum or windex or anything?????

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I hope all who celebrate the Fourth have a wonderful holiday! And for all my other friends, have a wonderful Saturday (Or Sunday?) It’s my grandson’s 2nd birthday (he lives across the country)! I am having a cheat-eat day and have pre-logged my food for tomorrow! I am also watching “Hamilton’ on Disney Plus. Has anyone seen it yet? And it goes without saying that I will be watching any tit-show vlog that A deems to show tonight. Happy, Happy, Fourth of July!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.