Fathering Autism #33 The Spanx are a Strainin' The Peloton seat starts the complainin'!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve wondered about that also, she talks about Phil, her dad but really never mentions her mum? We have seen the mum very briefly on a vlog back at her house, I get she doesn’t want to be on it in the limelight,but just curious that summer never really talks about her. Usually a girl would say something like ‘oh my mum does this ‘ when talking to another woman ,aka piggycilla, but she never does, if I was her mum I would be a bit hurt.
And that’s the thing about Summers family, no one really knows anything about them. No one knows how her family feels. Her mom could give a damn or she could not care at all. We can only assume.

Reactions: 9
I have a feeling Abbie is totally wild. 100% wild when the cameras aren't on.
No doubt she runs off...thats why they have to stick so close and make her wear the backpack.
She probably has a long long list of bizarre behaviors that they keep tight under wraps.
Becca did a vlog where I feel shows a very good glimpse into how Abbie behaves the majority of the time. I can't explain it, you just have to see it for yourselves.
Shes displaying behavior where she's wide open. Full throttle. No stopping her. No use even trying.
IMO.
Ooh, what’s Becca’s channel?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I didn’t watch the vlog but it sounds like Priscilla went to her dental appointment with her and they are going to pick her up after? It is somewhat odd because she’s an adult and they act like she’s their teen child but we don’t know the relationship she has with her parents, I assume it’s a strained one from the way she’s been hanging around the Maasss.
I listened to it as she went on her own to the assessment but has to have wisdom teeth out under anaesthetic so needs someone with her to drive her home

Reactions: 6
Also, notice how Abbie started fussing when P tried to guide the handlebars on the bike but was smiling and happy when Summer did the same thing? ;)

They made sure to show Princess P 'swimming laps' in the pool with movements more closely resembling actual swimming.

Ass-hat trying to sound intelligent by saying things like: "We have, like, societal predispositions to societal influences of what modesty is and isn't."
I am always amused when people try to sound smart... they actually sound ridiculous and dumb. He made himself sound like someone puffing themselves up to look like something they aren't. Which just amplified the fact that he isn't that smart or eloquent

Ha! 😝 I check my feet too, and unfortunately, most of the time they are filthy. LOL! I stay outside a great deal. My husband just shakes his head and says You’re a mess, and I say.. I know! I am also a heathen.🤪 After the fact though, I politely remind him who cleans floors and such in our household and he pipes down.😂😂😂
As far as our floors, I am hyper sensitive to my floors mainly because I have felines.😺 I usually vacuum everyday, and mop at least twice a week. I love my critters, but I am not having a bunch of cat hair everywhere.
I am sure the inside/outside patterns of their dogs alone track quite a bit of dirt inside.
I am a bare foot heathen myself so I am there with you. I clean my floors daily also. I live in the country so lots of dirt brought in. But I will give my feet a quick wash if I get up to too many shenanigans.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
And the whole Abbie doesn’t care thing....well no tit. She doesn’t care because she doesn’t know. She’s not aware of societal “rules” and standards, that’s a given, but that doesn’t mean everything she does is ok.

They can teach her not to take her clothes off but they’d rather play it off as her being free. They just want an excuse for not teaching her anything. Think about the ppl who have to watch her(Becca, Isaiah, future respite workers). It’s all fun in games until it comes time that someone has to get her out the pool and get her out of wet clothes. It’s a behavior issue imo. Just because your child’s not aware doesn’t make it ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
No, pig skin or cadaver skin is used for skin grafting burn victims. Although my fire was 16 years ago and now they are doing more amazing things, like actually being able to grow a graft in a lab using only a tiny patch of your own skin. Its amazing!
Oh wow! Oh my goodness I didn’t hear about you being in a fire awhile ago, that must of been horrible

Reactions: 3
I will never get onboard with this "free spirit" tit he is slinging. It is not cute or endearing. She is 15 years old. She doesnt understand those implications but as her parents they should. I think Asas dad gets genuinely uncomfortable sometimes. Lets not forget the whole naked humping inanimate objects, Isaiah not being able to have friends over, to that disturbing vlog of Abbie straddling Asas dad on the couch and squeezing...he was SO uncomfortable. As he SHOULD be. Any normal grown man knows it is NOT appropriate. And dont get me started on Isaiah. Sorry golden boy, its not cool or normal for you to shrug off your sisters nudity.
Hope I havent offended anyone, but this behavior pisses me off. Its unhealthy, dysfunctional, and unsafe.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Timestamp 4:07
What does Summer stop Abbie from doing rather forcefully 🤔
But Abbie knows the difference between home and out in public...yea right🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 12
When she gets naked she’s just being a typical teenager 🙄 🙄. They want to have it both ways “ she’s a typical teen” she’s being Abbie. Which is it? Also the one thing that stood out is when P came out of the bathroom she was avoiding getting in the conversation about Abbie. Wonder why ? Thoughts?

Reactions: 16
Timestamp 4:07
What does Summer stop Abbie from doing rather forcefully 🤔
But Abbie knows the difference between home and out in public...yea right🙄
BAM.
Yep, shes totally aware about home or public huh?
Such lazy liars!

Reactions: 8
When she gets naked she’s just being a typical teenager 🙄 🙄. They want to have it both ways “ she’s a typical teen” she’s being Abbie. Which is it? Also the one thing that stood out is when P came out of the bathroom she was avoiding getting in the conversation about Abbie. Wonder why ? Thoughts?
Actually when P walked out of the bathroom I said "Shitters full!" LMAO

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She cheered only because it was a small school/class and that was literally all they had. They have said numerous times she was sheltered growing up with a small community. Probably the reason she was "the hot one" at the bar when Ass hooked up with her when the met. She would have been laughed out of tryouts if she went to the highschool I went to. Then been made fun of all year for it.

Does explain a lot why P has an inflated since of self.
Exactly!

Sometimes when a humans skin is badly damaged from injury or a fire and other human skin is not available for some reason...pigsskin is used for skin grafting on humans.

I just looked on Zillow and it's a 3 bedroom only. They definitely paid too much IMO.
I broke it down in the past you can tell by the tax assessment they overpaid and the other houses in the area aren’t worth near as much. It’s not a ritzy area, it’s near a nicer area... Thats on the other side by the water. It’s a mix in that area too. That’s not how you want to do it in Florida. No offense to anyone but when you live in an expensive home if your neighbors have a house that’s $2K-$3K less it makes your home less desirable and you need idiots like these people to buy them.

Tonight's vlog 3.7.20
Just watched this BS... um yeah no she’s doesn’t know the difference which is why she jumped in the pond by the old house. And she doesn’t know modesty that right but you should and you should have some respect for you daughter. What 15 would want the world to know she pooped all over the deck of a boat. Just because she isn’t embarrassed doesn’t mean they shouldn’t be. I’d be mortified for my child, especially because I put them in that position. Because that was THIER fault! They show her diapers they show crotch shots and everything else it’s disgusting! They show her no respect.

And no Isaiah we won’t think you parents would get divorced over Kebobs, we know their problems go way deeper than that. Remember all their skeletons fell out the closet. Or have they yet. 😈

And yeah P we saw that little swim... I’m sure that 1/2 of lap was all there was. And that little bike ride too....You look like Pee Wee in his Big Adventure.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

That’s interesting
Oh for gods sake. Even toddlers understand discipline. They are simply too fearful of her tantrums. She runs that house. Even something as small as her getting annoyed when P touched the bike....P instantly jumps back..."ok ok!"....like they are dealing with a mountain lion. Shows how they jump through hoops just to have a "good day".

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think that she does have some kind of learning disability that's never been dealt with. She was probably treated like a princess when she was growing up so now expects the same.
I do think that she has some kind of learning disability that's never been dealt with.
Remember how obsessed she was with Asssa after seeing him once. That was strange.
I have to laugh when they say Asa told his mom on the phone that night ( after their hookup) that she was the girl he was gonna marry....HAHAHAHAHA!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh for gods sake. Even toddlers understand discipline. They are simply too fearful of her tantrums. She runs that house. Even something as small as her getting annoyed when P touched the bike....P instantly jumps back..."ok ok!"....like they are dealing with a mountain lion. Shows how they jump through hoops just to have a "good day".
That’s what gets me, just who is in charge there. Everything centres around that child, it’s ridiculous, she needs a firm hand. They will regret this so much when she is older, see how cute she is then when she is dragging cilla round by the Hair and shitting everywhere.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Last year I went to see Guns N Roses. Im telling you, when I was teenager I just knew it was my destiny to marry Axl Rose and make him sane. I was obsessed. (Still am, hence my screen name LOL) Anyway, when I heard they got back together and were touring I about died. I was 17 again. I paid big bucks and bought amazing seats, ordered a new GNR tshirt, the whole 9 yards. I went with my high school bestie and my 26 yr old daughter. I screamed, cried, danced, and held up my bic. The next day my daughter posted a FB video of us and the people around us. She captioned it: "So cute. All these 40 and 50 somethings think its 1988!" LOL. I was offended. (especially since she grew up listening to them through me and ASKED to go! ) 🔫🌹🎩🎸
Guns n Roses is my band on my name tag at work! Live them too!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.