Fathering Autism # 32 Dunkin and pool dippin', mention photoshop and she's a flippin'!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread suggestion: The Spanx are a Strainin' The Peloton seat starts the complainin'

I forgot who put the first part on one of their posts but saw some loved it and suggested it go on the next thread so here is mine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Somebody also asked if she would get married. how is P supposed to answer those questions tactfully without being mean to the viewer or to Abbie? You could tell she was taken aback by the marriage question.

But a lot of their viewers do have autism or another diagnosis, and some are just kids themselves.
If I was her Mom I would say that isnt on my radar yet. Simple. Or she is our girl, but we dont give that a lot of thought right now. So easy. Honest. Direct.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If I was her Mom I would say that isnt on my radar yet. Simple. Or she is our girl, but we dont give that a lot of thought right now. So easy. Honest. Direct.
Since people keep answering me, it was a rhetorical question. You weren’t on the live in the moment. They are supposed to be real but also have canned responses for everything? what she said was fine.

Reactions: 1
Somebody also asked if she would get married. how is P supposed to answer those questions tactfully without being mean to the viewer or to Abbie? You could tell she was taken aback by the marriage question.

But a lot of their viewers do have autism or another diagnosis, and some are just kids themselves.
What a dumb question. Even if Abbie was NT and not IDD that is a dumb question that no mother could answer of her 15 year old daughter..what is wrong with these HUMPERS? Even dumber that Abbie sadly is more than likely a forever toddler mentally.

Reactions: 14
She did not say.
Im adding 100lbs to what she said tonight. As her starting weight.
She was not 376 or whatever she said pre surgery. More like 476. Her legs alone have got to weigh close to150lbs each!!! Then that ass...and stomach and frontbutt.... Nah. Im not buying what she's selling.
Hahaha..

I just posted to add 50..
but your 100 is more accurate.
You gotta good breakdown

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So clearly they are using some kind of filter on the vlog tonight because towards the end it looked like they were in a fun house. The walls were bent. It did not do P justice at the very end tho.
A fun house to go with the Clown Makeup.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
New thread suggestion: The Spanx are a Strainin' The Peloton seat starts the complainin'

I forgot who put the first part on one of their posts but saw some loved it and suggested it go on the next thread so here is mine.
Me!

Reactions: 7
I wasn’t going to comment but the more lies I hear the more it pisses me off. Her weight why not just be honest. I don’t understand what motivates her to lie. Didn’t Assa just say the other day they were recording all day? But but they say 2-3 hours a day. Which is it ? No photoshop haha I showed my 17 yr a picture of her and she said “ photoshop much” lol. The typical teen crap , she is nothing at all like my typical teen daughter at all. Maybe Abbie is sick if their crap. The lies just flow so easy for them.
Also we have a pool ( clean) I don’t understand why they have the vacuum in there all the time. When do they run the filter? We have to switch it up to keep it clean. Their pool is nasty I wouldn’t swim in that pool. Also we have a bbq almost every weekend we invite our neighbors over , do they get along with their neighbors? They never talk about neighbors or friends. Don’t start me on her snotty responses. She acts like the“ haters “ don’t get to her , then why mention it? I can’t wait until this family implodes. Who uses their disabled child to earn money but then flat out neglect her? I can’t with this train wreck family.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Not to mention he didn't wash the watermelon nor the bell peppers before she consumed them. Not smart if you ask me especially during the Rona. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 20
I just finished watching that live snoozfest. Two things....I noticed how uncomfortable and bothered she got when talking about her plate amd how much she eats. Claiming Abbie eats what she doesn't. Yeah right. Also I notice at the end she very quickly says "thank you all for supporting us". It bothers me a little that they lack real gratitude for everything they have and where they are because of the people who literally support them. They have people giving them their hard earned money and never acknowledge that with purity. Instead she acts like it's all her doing that they are where they are. Like when she posted about Isaiah's college...that SHE is paying for it, as if she has done something so miraculous that they can afford all the things. It drives me nuts that she doesn't realize if it wasn't for Abbie's followers on Assa's vlog she wouldn't be making crap from slimelife.
And I think Assa knows that and that's why he passively aggressively picks at her showing her in what he can obviously see at unflattering angles and the snide remarks he makes. I also think he and Summer are moderating the comments because she would fold under pressure having to deal with comments she doesn't want to discuss or possibly saying the wrong thing. Simple truth is Assa does not trust her to do any business FA or Limelife on her own that's why his hands are in it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Watched her Fit Fab or whatever the hell the box is vlog.
She shouldnt let Asa show her "bloopers" at the end. I mean we know its sponsored and there are taglines, but when you SEE them its really insincere. I mean, would she show herself flubbing her Slime Life lines or product descriptions? She's just so stupid.
I just watched the bloopers at the end. Apparently Cilla needs cue cards. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And I think Assa knows that and that's why he passively aggressively picks at her showing her in what he can obviously see at unflattering angles and the snide remarks he makes. I also think he and Summer are moderating the comments because she would fold under pressure having to deal with comments she doesn't want to discuss or possibly saying the wrong thing. Simple truth is Assa does not trust her to do any business FA or Limelife on her own that's why his hands are in it.
Oh yes the precious, delicate southern miss might get the vapours.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That witch is crazy as hell.
I stick to my opinion that she's got Dissociative Identity Disorder.
What other mental disorder causes you to look almost like a different person in every dang photo you take?
Forget the photoshop for a minute and look over some older photos of her.
It's unreal.
IMO.
Remember the movie Shallow Hal?
1593617650153.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.