Fathering Autism # 32 Dunkin and pool dippin', mention photoshop and she's a flippin'!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh for sure! I agree that her legs look nothing like that most of the time. Usually they look grotesque and bloated!
Now, Now @MaidenX, don’t be giving 🐷 any quick fix, plastic surgery ideas.😝😜😝LOL!
I think also the way her legs are on the floaty...kind of elevated.. allowing the fat to pull down and not spread out so it makes her legs look thinner.. I'm sure she has tested lots of different ways to stand/sit to get the most out of it.. now when she is moving around focused on something besides what she looks like.... that is probably when you can catch her real self... I know for myself I can look way heavier by the way I stand/sit and the lighting and camera angle.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If she just stuck to her diet and exercised the way she said she was going to, she wouldn’t have to photoshop her pictures.
The problem with these two hambeasts is that they talk the talk and that’s about it. Have we ever seen them carry anything through, from teaching Abbie things to doing things for themselves, absolutely not, too lazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If she just stuck to her diet and exercised the way she said she was going to, she wouldn’t have to photoshop her pictures.
The problem with these two hambeasts is that they talk the talk and that’s about it. Have we ever seen them carry anything through, from teaching Abbie things to doing things for themselves, absolutely not, too lazy.
Make sure to vote for the Weezers or Rebranding autism for the Wego awards. The begging for votes has begun. Either one of those two deserves the award 100 times more than that lying sack of tit Asshole.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I just finished watching that live snoozfest. Two things....I noticed how uncomfortable and bothered she got when talking about her plate amd how much she eats. Claiming Abbie eats what she doesn't. Yeah right. Also I notice at the end she very quickly says "thank you all for supporting us". It bothers me a little that they lack real gratitude for everything they have and where they are because of the people who literally support them. They have people giving them their hard earned money and never acknowledge that with purity. Instead she acts like it's all her doing that they are where they are. Like when she posted about Isaiah's college...that SHE is paying for it, as if she has done something so miraculous that they can afford all the things. It drives me nuts that she doesn't realize if it wasn't for Abbie's followers on Assa's vlog she wouldn't be making crap from slimelife.
I wonder why she even puts all that food on her plate and then claims Abbie eats it. If Abbie is going to want more she can get some out of the serving dish and not off of Pris plate like she is claiming. I think she is lying because everytime her plate is shown it is full of food.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think also the way her legs are on the floaty...kind of elevated.. allowing the fat to pull down and not spread out so it makes her legs look thinner.. I'm sure she has tested lots of different ways to stand/sit to get the most out of it.. now when she is moving around focused on something besides what she looks like.... that is probably when you can catch her real self... I know for myself I can look way heavier by the way I stand/sit and the lighting and camera angle.
In some ways, that has to be terrible always having to hold herself in certain ways to make sure her hooves don’t look as maassive as they really are. 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh for sure! I agree that her legs look nothing like that most of the time. Usually they look grotesque and bloated!
Now, Now @MaidenX, don’t be giving 🐷 any quick fix, plastic surgery ideas.😝😜😝LOL!
I am sure she already thinking of it. Because she is so tiny....it's just the excess fat skin

(No offense meant to anyone here. I don't even care how large she is.... but she is ridiculous in general)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I am sure she already thinking of it. Because she is so tiny....it's just the excess fat skin

(No offense meant to anyone here. I don't even care how large she is.... but she is ridiculous in general)
Oh! When that leghumper called her tiny!😤 If I weighed 300 lbs and someone referred to me as tiny, I would respond with...”I appreciate your attempt at flattery, but you are full of 💩!”
👍🏼💩👍🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Fathering Autism #33 On social media it’s Peloton&Haters, In real life it’s Come Here Taters!
New thread suggestion: The Spanx are a Strainin' The Peloton seat starts the complainin'
#33 Haters Are Truth Sayers. Photoshop Those Fat Layers.
Wow's has 14 votes,
Jigsy has 18 votes
Hotographer has 12 votes.

I'm gonna go with Jigsy

Please continue here:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.