Fathering Autism # 32 Dunkin and pool dippin', mention photoshop and she's a flippin'!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I forgot that Abbie was 5’1”.. I would guess P is around my height then, at 5’4”-5’6” and there is no way in heck she is 267.... I was giving her the benefit of being shorter.. Also, her legs are massive.. My legs are very toned and I have managed to keep them that way... I have also topped right near the 300 mark, when pregnant and vowed to never get that heavy again... I am always trying to loose weight and even went to a few doctors’s appointments but after hearing the “back end issues” with WLS, decided against it and that I would loose it when I can and how I can...
I am 5’2. This is me a few months into my weight loss (taken Oct 2018). I was 185 (started at 204 or so). I look very heavy. The other photo are me a few months ago at my current (and final, I hope) weight. I think we all carry our weight differently. P.S. Please excuse the dirty tee-shirt🤭 P.P.S. I still have the arm wings! The tee-shirt I was wearing in the heavy picture was size 3X.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Also this is why she looks slimmer on FB than on youtube. Camera angles. A fat person's best trick.

1593619540896.png

Reactions: 15
I wasn’t going to comment but the more lies I hear the more it pisses me off. Her weight why not just be honest. I don’t understand what motivates her to lie. Didn’t Assa just say the other day they were recording all day? But but they say 2-3 hours a day. Which is it ? No photoshop haha I showed my 17 yr a picture of her and she said “ photoshop much” lol. The typical teen crap , she is nothing at all like my typical teen daughter at all. Maybe Abbie is sick if their crap. The lies just flow so easy for them.
Also we have a pool ( clean) I don’t understand why they have the vacuum in there all the time. When do they run the filter? We have to switch it up to keep it clean. Their pool is nasty I wouldn’t swim in that pool. Also we have a bbq almost every weekend we invite our neighbors over , do they get along with their neighbors? They never talk about neighbors or friends. Don’t start me on her snotty responses. She acts like the“ haters “ don’t get to her , then why mention it? I can’t wait until this family implodes. Who uses their disabled child to earn money but then flat out neglect her? I can’t with this train wreck family.
It's a CESSPOOL!!lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
This woman was at 415 pounds when she started her weight loss journey. At 400 she looks smaller than Cilla was and at 300 she looks much thinner than Priscilla now. I don't believe she is 267 pounds as she claims.

1593619796495.png

LOL!! You know when I was watching her in that floaty I was thinking my god how BIG is that thing!
One similar on amazon markets it as a pool sofa. Designed for two people.

1593620179137.png

1593620147112.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Listening to 🐷’s live from last night. Had to pause it..
#1. Q) Snacks to reduce craving?
🐷) ummm. Uhhh cheese! 😂😂 Meat and cheese. Then she said cucumber and ranch. Have we ever seen her eat cucumber as a snack? She should have said, ummm cheese, chips..I usually drink at least two xl Dunkin coffees per day.😁

#2.She said she started riding the Peloton so she would be able to walk up stairs when Isaiah goes to school. Lies...You are riding that peloton because Slimelife sent it to you, and you need to make it look like you gave it your best shot before retiring it to the garage and going back to exercising your mouth ONLY! Maybe get off of your stupid phone. Maybe put less effort into Passive aggressive TikToks And more effort trying to walk up and down your stairs. Dummy!🤨

LOL!! You know when I was watching her in that floaty I was thinking my god how BIG is that thing!
Those unicorn floats are huge!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This woman was at 415 pounds when she started her weight loss journey. At 400 she looks smaller than Cilla was and at 300 she looks much thinner than Priscilla now. I don't believe she is 267 pounds as she claims.

View attachment 169175

One similar on amazon markets it as a pool sofa. Designed for two people.

View attachment 169183

View attachment 169182
Wow! And she filled out the whole thing! Would have paid money to see her get on it, bet that was hilarious!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The fact that she answered one comment as to if they'd gotten a certain pkg from a fan. It was like she hadnt thought much about picking up fan mail. She stuttered and said she'd need to call or check or something. I hate those symbollic words and such people put on their walls? They need a three foot tall one that says, "GRATITUDE"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I am 5’2. This is me a few months into my weight loss (taken Oct 2018). I was 185 (started at 204 or so). I look very heavy. The other photo are me a few months ago at my current (and final, I hope) weight. I think we all carry our weight differently. P.S. Please excuse the dirty tee-shirt🤭 P.P.S. I still have the arm wings! The tee-shirt I was wearing in the heavy picture was size 3X.
You don't look like a 3x at all!!!And YOUR T-shirt is not dirty!!lol

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thank you! I carry weight horribly and even at almost 20 pounds lost I still couldn’t fit Into many extra-large t-shirts. And the stretch pants were size extra extra extra large. I hope I can maintain my current weight...I do love junk and fast food but can’t get near it.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thank you! I carry weight horribly and even at almost 20 pounds lost I still couldn’t fit Into many extra-large t-shirts. And the stretch pants were size extra extra extra large. I hope I can maintain my current weight...I do love junk and fast food but can’t get near it.
Same here! I am a carboholic!! I gain weight just looking at them!! It's so hard to lose weight, let alone maintain it!! I have been off the wagon for a few days again!! I figured I'll start after the 4th of July! lol Always a reason to eat ha ha! I will get off the 30 pounds some day! Being on lock down for 3 months didn't help matters! Luckily I didn't gain, but didn't lose either!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Holy crap! We filled this thread in just under three days.
Fathering Autism and 🐷, the gift that keeps on giving for us!

• Haha
  • Heart
The caregiver they trusted left her in dirty diapers....and was neglecting her because she was found at a friends house with her. Pretty much ignoring Abbie.

A explained it in the beginning of the video before they started reading the letters they wrote to that person.
He made it sound so aweful, thought there was more to it. They leave her in a wet diaper plenty of times. If she wouldn't be in the pool all the time, it would show.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So they won't show her bad days or worst behavior because "no one wants to see that." Newsflash.....if you're PROMOTING yourself as raising awareness for autism, then you need to show it all. I'm not saying this because I want to see Abbie's worst behavior but there are real families watching this channel with autistic children that probably need to see that someone else is dealing with very difficult behaviors. Putting this "sweet girl" and "she's so cute" spin is doing quite a disservice to the autism community IMO of course. How many other parents are watching that feel bad because their child isn't as "typical" as Abbie is made out to be.

Or is the behavior so bad that their restraining methods are too disturbing to see?

I first starting watching because I saw a family trying hard to teach a daughter but then watched with growing horror at what they turned into - nouveau riche off the backs of poor, unsuspecting, and gullible people who, for some unknown reason, can't see how they are exploiting their disabled daughter for monetary gain. Disgusting, really. They need to look in a mirror. And not a predatory MLM Slimelife one either.....

• Heart
Reactions: 23
As a medical professional, IMO For sure Borderline personality disorder and narcissistic personality disorder along with her hubby Assa.
so as a couple, we're getting a "twofer"?? Lol. Thanks for your input!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.