Fathering Autism # 32 Dunkin and pool dippin', mention photoshop and she's a flippin'!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they won't show her bad days or worst behavior because "no one wants to see that." Newsflash.....if you're PROMOTING yourself as raising awareness for autism, then you need to show it all. I'm not saying this because I want to see Abbie's worst behavior but there are real families watching this channel with autistic children that probably need to see that someone else is dealing with very difficult behaviors. Putting this "sweet girl" and "she's so cute" spin is doing quite a disservice to the autism community IMO of course. How many other parents are watching that feel bad because their child isn't as "typical" as Abbie is made out to be.

Or is the behavior so bad that their restraining methods are too disturbing to see?

I first starting watching because I saw a family trying hard to teach a daughter but then watched with growing horror at what they turned into - nouveau riche off the backs of poor, unsuspecting, and gullible people who, for some unknown reason, can't see how they are exploiting their disabled daughter for monetary gain. Disgusting, really. They need to look in a mirror. And not a predatory MLM Slimelife one either.....
I've wondered that to...then I also wonder if her fits aren't so bad that it would be disturbing...I mean we've seen a little taste of her when she gets angry. I assume it's so bad that people would maybe stop watching because it's so bad or they figure people would judge them for holding her down. IDK

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That is DEFFO Photoshopped. Look at the legs
That is so ridiculous, he has cut half of her legs, they are huge In reality. How dare she say her pics are not doctored , does she think everyone is as stupid as them, disgusting people.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's a another streaming platform similar to YouTube but mostly used by gamers.

Reactions: 2
That is DEFFO Photoshopped. Look at the legs
This is a screenshot I took from last nights vlog, so it is not a doctored photo. With that being said, he was using that odd camera lens that made everything look a little different. ☺

Reactions: 4
So she acknowledged the question on how much she weighed before her surgery and she pauses and thinks hard before saying 376 I believe? But my point is who the hell doesn’t know your before weight right off the top of your head! That’s imbedded in you especially if your #100lbsdown
Just a thought, how much will the average bathroom scale weigh? When does it max out?
Kind of a crazy thought, I wonder if Prilly’s scale maxes out at a number and she thinks she’s in a stall, because the number never changes? When actually her spanxs are in overdrive to keep it all together.🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just looked at about 10 scales on amazon. most go to 400 lbs, I saw one that was 395

Reactions: 5
So i just watched part of Big P’s live. She stated that she’s been “big all her life” and that she was a size 14 in high school. So she’s saying she is the same exact size she was in high school!?! Ummm, I don’t think so big mama!😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
This is a screenshot I took from last nights vlog, so it is not a doctored photo. With that being said, he was using that odd camera lens that made everything look a little different. ☺
It looks like P probably tucked her inner leg spread under. Theres a pull at her knee that looks like her flesh is being pulled under. Or weird camera angle. Maybe both. Her legs are no way that small unless she had plastic surgery in the last week. (Last bit was not serious lol)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I just finished watching that live snoozfest. Two things....I noticed how uncomfortable and bothered she got when talking about her plate amd how much she eats. Claiming Abbie eats what she doesn't. Yeah right. Also I notice at the end she very quickly says "thank you all for supporting us". It bothers me a little that they lack real gratitude for everything they have and where they are because of the people who literally support them. They have people giving them their hard earned money and never acknowledge that with purity. Instead she acts like it's all her doing that they are where they are. Like when she posted about Isaiah's college...that SHE is paying for it, as if she has done something so miraculous that they can afford all the things. It drives me nuts that she doesn't realize if it wasn't for Abbie's followers on Assa's vlog she wouldn't be making crap from slimelife.
If Abby ate 2nds and 3rds off her plate she's be huge.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
It looks like P probably tucked her inner leg spread under. Theres a pull at her knee that looks like her flesh is being pulled under. Or weird camera angle. Maybe both. Her legs are no way that small unless she had plastic surgery in the last week. (Last bit was not serious lol)
Oh for sure! I agree that her legs look nothing like that most of the time. Usually they look grotesque and bloated!
Now, Now @MaidenX, don’t be giving 🐷 any quick fix, plastic surgery ideas.😝😜😝LOL!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Now THAT would have been something worth watching. People are getting bored Asa. Give them what they want to see. The truth.
Here! Here!! The tattlers have spoken. We need to see y’all roll the two ton tuna onto her Magical Unicorn and set her off to sail, ASAP!🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.