Fathering Autism # 32 Dunkin and pool dippin', mention photoshop and she's a flippin'!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this leghumper being serious?? She must not be all there or something. To even ask if a girl who a 2 year old trapped in a teenagers body will drive next year. This was on Ps live. Also someone asked what her favorite part of camping was her reply “coming home” apparently it wasn’t all sunshine and rainbows like they made it out to be. You know it was an absolute disaster!!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 14
If you look under her name it shows the date posted. I just dislike her tik toks period. I saw the actual video the other day of the cute little girl telling her father that she bought her lipstick at Homie Depot. P did that one. I said to myself, geez P thanks for ruining a cute video.

This is hers. Tiktok unsafe link https://tattle.life/threads/19920/
I watched her tiktok once and it’s that open mouth thing she does, makes me cringe, couldn’t watch again.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Is this leghumper being serious?? She must not be all there or something. To even ask if a girl who a 2 year old trapped in a teenagers body will drive next year. This was on Ps live. Also someone asked what her favorite part of camping was her reply “coming home” apparently it wasn’t all sunshine and rainbows like they made it out to be. You know it was an absolute disaster!!
Somebody also asked if she would get married. how is P supposed to answer those questions tactfully without being mean to the viewer or to Abbie? You could tell she was taken aback by the marriage question.

But a lot of their viewers do have autism or another diagnosis, and some are just kids themselves.

Reactions: 8
I'm just now watching the live show she did last night. Since when did she have short hair around her ears? This is the first time I've seen her wear her hair like this. It almost looks like she cut it herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If you look under her name it shows the date posted. I just dislike her tik toks period. I saw the actual video the other day of the cute little girl telling her father that she bought her lipstick at Homie Depot. P did that one. I said to myself, geez P thanks for ruining a cute video.

I don't see a date on some of hers but I'm not using the app and I don't have an account so they may show differently 🤔
She should just stop with tik toc

The BLM on that tik tok is just showing the symbol of the user she got the music/lyrics from. She didn't put that there.
Thx....I don't use the tik toc app and don't have an account so no clue how it works

Reactions: 3
I'm just now watching the live show she did last night. Since when did she have short hair around her ears? This is the first time I've seen her wear her hair like this. It almost looks like she cut it herself.
She lost a lot of hair post surgery and now she is having a lot of regrowth. She talks about it some during the live when somebody asked about Abbie’s hair.

Reactions: 4

I cannot stand that arrogant look she has in just about every single tik tok. It is like...You are not that girl, just stop. 🤨

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I watched her tiktok once and it’s that open mouth thing she does, makes me cringe, couldn’t watch again.

That's one of my cringe things too, it's supposed to say I'm having so much fun but it looks absolutely ridiculous.

• Heart
Fathering Autism #33 On social media it’s Peloton&Haters, In real life it’s Come Here Taters!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Good Lord, I truly feel bad for some of these leghumpers!! They are being taken advantage! It's sad!! Who asks a question like that? *sigh*SMDH

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Cos don't you know he is the Master of the Universe, Chief Executive of countless businesses, International superstar, Polymath extroadinaire and all round Wunderkind etc etc and has back-to-back high level meetings with the milkman, postman, refuse collector, pool man, dog groomer, Amazon delivery driver and numerous others so to waste his time waiting is unthinkable! No wonder he is so tired!
I crack up whenever he talks about his "meetings"

• Haha
I'm on this site for other reasons but I just clicked over here to mention how much that family bothers me. Their entire brand is based off their autistic daughter who has no say. I'm sure she doesn't want a camera shoved in her face every second of the day. They creep me out. Ok I'm out have a good day everyone ✌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I cannot stand that arrogant look she has in just about every single tik tok. It is like...You are not that girl, just stop. 🤨
That’s the look I mean , she has her mouth open and that ‘I’m too sexy for my shirt ‘ expression, it’s horrible. I still can’t get the picture of Arsewipe liking her blimp sized arse out of my mind, ugh.

Fathering Autism #33 On social media it’s Peloton&Haters, In real life it’s Come Here Taters!
Just love it, get’s my vote.

• Heart
  • Haha
So true, and what happened ASA being up her ass when she's live? She did say before her lives started, "it's my channel" and now Summer too is up her ass!! She needs them to delete comments! What a waste of time!! Ins't it exhausting to sit behind a screen deleting comments, Asa and Summer???? You all make me sick!
I tell yall
Summer & Assssa sit up every night in the darkened office...sitting close...hunched over together..furiously deleting..it gets their juices flowing.....

That’s the totallŷ wrong attitude to take. We will do it just to prove people wrong. You have to want to do it for yourself.

Jeez I’m disabled and I could outpace that witch.

Oh I can’t stop seeing that picture, Arsewipe paying homage to her arse 🤮🤮🤮🤮
Eeeeeeeyew..seriously?
'My man appreciates it'

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Good Lord, I truly feel bad for some of these leghumpers!! They are being taken advantage! It's sad!! Who asks a question like that? *sigh*SMDH
Exactly and these are the same people she sells slimelife to and recruits to sell it under her.
The majority of them, iMO do not have the mental capacity to enter into legal contracts, or have a grip on reality due to some kind of intellectual disability.
She is preying on and taking full advantage of them.
She learned from the master how to exploit people like this.
The legal authorities really need to step in and put a stop to it.
IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Somebody also asked if she would get married. how is P supposed to answer those questions tactfully without being mean to the viewer or to Abbie? You could tell she was taken aback by the marriage question.

But a lot of their viewers do have autism or another diagnosis, and some are just kids themselves.
If their goal is to educate she could answer truthfully and say "No, Abbie will not drive. She is profoundly ID and has severe autism. We don't see her ever getting married or having children" All they have to do is tell the truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This is where my calculator broke...
When you start WLS journey, you are required to loose a good portion of weight. For her, it usually would be around 50-75lbs (minimum)... This can be done with medication, shakes, etc. but usually near the end, the surgeon wants to see you eating regular small meals and maintaining before doing surgery... So, if she started at 376, then lost, just say the minimum 50lbs, she should have been down to 326 before surgery... Then, she has only lost another 50lbs....
The math doesn’t work out and no surgeon in their right mind would be happy with her right now.. Even if we go by her 276 weight, she has at least another 126lbs, minimum, the doctor would like to see her loose and really, to be blunt, they would like to see her loose another 146lbs.
I know because I am her “supposed” size now.. The surgeon I talked to, wanted to see me at least get down to 150lb after surgery and would like to really have seen me go down to between 130-135lb....
Her doctor wasn’t happy with her at the appointment we saw remember and then she never went back to him again and that’s when I feel the whole situation went off the rails for her. She asked him flat out if he was happy with where she was and he didn’t answer her and she went into how happy she was where she was at. And then he said will see where you are next time and there never was. And on the way to the car she was giving A the big talk too on how happy she was where she was, like she was trying to convince herself that she was doing wonderful. But she knew then. I really believe that was the catalyst and after that she started slowly going off her diet and doing her own thing. And little things became bigger and it snowballed we watched it happen.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
So she acknowledged the question on how much she weighed before her surgery and she pauses and thinks hard before saying 376 I believe? But my point is who the hell doesn’t know your before weight right off the top of your head! That’s imbedded in you especially if your #100lbsdown
Automaticallyadd 50 to her number

Reactions: 6
I just finished watching that live snoozfest. Two things....I noticed how uncomfortable and bothered she got when talking about her plate amd how much she eats. Claiming Abbie eats what she doesn't. Yeah right. Also I notice at the end she very quickly says "thank you all for supporting us". It bothers me a little that they lack real gratitude for everything they have and where they are because of the people who literally support them. They have people giving them their hard earned money and never acknowledge that with purity. Instead she acts like it's all her doing that they are where they are. Like when she posted about Isaiah's college...that SHE is paying for it, as if she has done something so miraculous that they can afford all the things. It drives me nuts that she doesn't realize if it wasn't for Abbie's followers on Assa's vlog she wouldn't be making crap from slimelife.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.