Fathering Autism # 32 Dunkin and pool dippin', mention photoshop and she's a flippin'!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry that she might have attacked you verbally.
I don't read her posts anymore, i'm done with her attitude after several incidents.
There are peoples that like to humilate others.
Unfortunately they don't recognize that they're the ones who are showing their cloven hooves.
Thank for your response! I never remember usernames here so didn’t know that it happened before. Good to know. Dutch people are known to be rude and direct but I’m a Dutchie and I found her response rude. That says a lot I guess 😅

I overall enjoy reading the discussions here. I mostly just read.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I get that, Sam-I-Am said basically the same thing and I wasn't thinking bout that. I just a kid digging into watermelon but you are right, they need strict rules concerning eating with Abbie. heck...if they would be strict with themselves as well, they might lose a pound or two.

I'm waiting for my figs to ripen. Once they start I go to pluck them early morning before the birds get to them and eat them for breakfast, they are so good. Sweet little juicy bites of wonderfulness. :) :)
Good Morning 🌞
That sounds delightful. Figs are delicious. I planted a young fig tree this year. Fingers crossed it grows strong and healthy. My neighbor brought me a bunch of figs last year. Way more than I could eat, so I made preserves, and Yum Yum...buttered toast and fig preserves..YES PLEASE!
I have grass to mow and weeds to tend to in the garden, but I have barn chores first thing in the morning, and by the time I am done it starts to rain. 😑
On a positive note, the garden is loving it. I also like to think that is the universes way of telling me to go ahead and catch a cat nap.........or take the time to photoshop 🐷’s face on random animal pics.😂🤣😂
☺ Happy Tuesday to You!

• Heart
  • Haha
Y’all See this? I’m all about the disability awareness ( although you really don’t get this from them) but they do not need to be taking Abbie out right now. Completely unnecessary. Abbie can’t say Hey mom Hey dad I feel sick.
Just. WOW 😲!
The lengths that these people will go to, for food and shopping.🤬

She said, "going to Target and to lunch" like those were ESSENTIALS OF LIFE 🤬!

Abbie hates going to Target and is forced to go. Why can't they eat at home like a large amount of the population, or someone go and pickup their fast-food restaurant junk??

THIS really grinds my gears!! Using Abbie's pictures and "autism awareness" to make themselves above the law when it's not even necessary??

Okay, so you Maass family don't care about the health and safety of others. What would you do if your cash cow got the virus? You would only be able to milk your followers sympathy for so long. I don't think they allow vlogging from behind the oxygen curtain. If she can't wear a face mask in public for safety, how would she wear an oxygen mask in the hospital, to live and breathe 🤒😷??

But your priorities are going out to lunch and to Target?Think about that!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Target visits? Out for lunch? Florida isn't on lockdown, so nothing is stopping them, but why? I could see saying she won't wear one when she goes to a doctor. Or something else necessary.
I can't help but think this is about the vlog. They're running out of content. Going someplace is more interesting than A pontificating in the kitchen.
If you evaluate the content of the vlogs it is usually pretty much the same thing over and over. Abbie gets up, has breakfast, goes to school. The two Maassives’s go shopping , dunkin , eat out for lunch, pick Abbie up, maybe dunkin again, more shopping, home or eat out for dinner and on and on (pre COVID )
They used to do lots of different vlogs about her autism but they have long disappeared. It’s a big tedious mess now .

Good morning my lovely minions....*polishes her crown*

Boring vlog....another freakin' home video with them talking just to hear themselves talk. Summer in Abbie's face, coffee, coffee, coffee and talk about food. YAWN

Here is a gift for anyone who needs it for their tears...and kiss my grits. :ROFLMAO:
Good morning your highness 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Doesn't Florida already make exceptions for people like Abbie? Here there are signs saying everyone must wear a mask except babies, small children and people with certain conditions.

Doesn't Florida already make exceptions for people like Abbie? Here there are signs saying everyone must wear a mask except babies, small children and people with certain conditions.
Florida doesn’t require masks. Those tweets were directed at the Mayor of Jacksonville so it sounds like a city wide mandate is being proposed

I find it sickening that Cilla was looking for her "pretty" mask the other day on her way to Abbie's Dr. visits. No one cares how your pretty mask looks better than another mask. JUST WEAR A FREAKING MASK.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Florida doesn’t require masks. Those tweets were directed at the Mayor of Jacksonville so it sounds like a city wide mandate is being proposed
They really think they should get special treatment. They just can’t survive if they can’t go and spend money or eat out, the point being those two ton teds ( from teddington, if you remember Benny Hill ) can do all that without dragging Abbie along. They are becoming so arrogant and I am struggling to find any redeemable qualities and last nights talk was littered with ‘ on brand ‘ which really annoyed me, they are not the kardashians and Arsewipe is not the C.E.O. of a multinational company. When they fall to earth it will be with an almighty bang.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I can't wait to see Cilia's vlog, lol
And notice a bigger clue... he who fits in the shoes uses the Peloton. So the only other person in that house that will be able to ride that bike with the shoes they have is Summer probably.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Either her house is leaning hard toward that pool or whoever photoshopped her in front of these bricks did a really bad job positioning her in front of them. All of her bricks are leaning, but her hanging decor is in line with the bricks but she's not. That tells me that this was a poor photoshop job. The devil's in the details.
cilla brick.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
They really think they should get special treatment. They just can’t survive if they can’t go and spend money or eat out, the point being those two ton teds ( from teddington, if you remember Benny Hill ) can do all that without dragging Abbie along. They are becoming so arrogant and I am struggling to find any redeemable qualities and last nights talk was littered with ‘ on brand ‘ which really annoyed me, they are not the kardashians and Arsewipe is not the C.E.O. of a multinational company. When they fall to earth it will be with an almighty bang.
That IMO is why FA has become a pathetic joke - Arsewipe has become an arrogant, smug, overbearing megalomaniac. He used to be a down to earth, honest and caring individual - money from YT has made him a singularly unpleasant human being.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The bricks in the open space under her right arm are larger. That's a bad cut and paste right there.

Reactions: 12
T
Either her house is leaning hard toward that pool or whoever photoshopped her in front of these bricks did a really bad job positioning her in front of them. All of her bricks are leaning, but her hanging decor is in line with the bricks but she's not. That tells me that this was a poor photoshop job. The devil's in the details.
View attachment 167864
[/QUOT
Those spanx are a strainin!'
Wouldnt it be funny if the spanx suddenly busted open while she's standin' there...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The bricks in the open space under her right arm are larger. That's a bad cut and paste right there.
It's hard not to say something because it is so altered. The thigh gap was the first thing that caught my eye...then I started looking closely.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.