Fathering Autism # 32 Dunkin and pool dippin', mention photoshop and she's a flippin'!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well they posted this in a previous thread, so would be weird if they are now upset.

completely random, but what was the point of all her dental work if she's never going to wear the crown? How can she be ok with flaunting her missing tooth all over the internet, I can always tell when she's not wearing it, because she goes slack jawed and her lisp is more noticeable. Also, chick is fat fat, wasted all that money on weight loss surgery just to gain it back.”
Dang, Assa is that you?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That’s another thing! I wanted to comment about her palm facial/nose rub is disgusting! She needs to curb it for the camera!
Not even covid will stop her, lol

We were actually exploring CHoP or NIH but NIH won’t take them currently because they don’t have an open pediatric study going for MCAD/S. They are both set up as patients and registered at NIH, in case they get funding for a study and fit the criteria of taking them in. CHoP told us when we were ready, pack our bags and prepare to be there for a minimum of 2 weeks.. It is just hard, having 2 other kids that won’t understand why they can’t go home, missing school, Hubby upset he won’t be able to see us, etc..
We are trying to find someone that will bring them in and just do tele-Health inbetween massive visits. We were actually looking at a few doctors, one is in NY, another is in Louisiana and the other is in Texas.. All three come very highly recommended. It all comes out of our pocket though, flights, accommodations, and even co-pays because our secondary insurance doesn’t cover out of state doctors...
Hmmmm, that sounds like a whole lot of EVERYTHING!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
After watching today's vlog I have one important question. Why does Summer wanna live with these people? They are large and sweaty and the house probably stinks. Why, for the love of god does she want to be there???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Also, nothing but respect for everyone doing the dieting thing (just be careful - take your vitamins!) but I had hickory sticks and sour patch kids for supper and I have no regrets. It's been a hard couple of weeks at home and I deserve salt and sugar. I just have to wait until the kids go to bed to eat it ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
John Brazee started a vlog for himself and has his first post today. He said "I'm morbidly obese and I know it". Its about his journey on weight loss. At least he is honest. I enjoyed watching it since I am still on my weight loss journey too.
Maybe Priscilla should subscribe to this vlog.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She is a joke because she lies about what she eats, what she weighs, what size she wears, and the fact that despite getting gastric sleeve surgery she cannot be bothered to learn about nutrition or even care to. She tries to deceive her followers with her "journey" and she is a piss poor example for people who are easily influenced. Shes a scam artist. And yep, a joke.
I don't think she lies about what size she wears, I think she wears clothing that is 1-2 sizes too small. I rarely (never?) see her in clothing that looks like it fits. Everything is tight. It's Lane Bryant. LB clothes often rely on having a bit of looseness/flow to them to disguise the appearance of body fat. I'll post a picture below of Priscilla in a LB dress with a picture from the LB website for reference.

PMaassDress.PNG
LBDress01.PNG

That dress is possibly two full sizes too small. To me this is how all her clothes look--like they're struggling to be where they're supposed to be (look at the "belt"). I think she's just so excited about getting into smaller sizes she's stuck in this "if I can squeeze into it, it's my size" mentality. Sadly, when you wear clothes which are too small for you, they actually make you look fatter than you really are.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I
Literally just said the angry faces were for what 🐷 did, not for the user contacting ScumLife. Also my name has nothing to do with you guys lol please stop making assumptions.
I'm guessing the name means the MaasSquad is trash right 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Maybe Priscilla should subscribe to this vlog.
I watched it as I Have just started my journey and I found him refreshingly honest about it all, in stark contrast to the Maassive’s Who continually lie straight to everyones’s face. It would be laughable if it weren’t so bloody annoying.

Literally just said the angry faces were for what 🐷 did, not for the user contacting ScumLife. Also my name has nothing to do with you guys lol please stop making assumptions.
I apologise if that is the case .

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hey leghumpers, if you want them to reply....give them criticism.

Ffs when will they stop with the typicaL teenager crap. The posters are correct, it is mainly about them now, not Abbie. When they went on the road trip we hardly saw Abbie, so where does he get that they gave out autism awareness . Abbie has featured less and less over the last few vlogs. He is running out of content, if he posted once a week he would still struggle. The vlogs are shorter as well and with very little content concerning Abbie, the leghumpers are slowly waking up,

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hey leghumpers, if you want them to reply....give them criticism.

I agree with the person who suggested not vloging every day. This would be the best way to just compile all the relevant and interesting content into fewer videos and quit being just a low rent, very boring reality show. Or just make videos discussing certain autism-related topics. There is only one reason why they wouldn't do this and that is because they would probably make less money. Even fans are getting bored, so I doubt their nursing home fans are waiting every evening at 5 with bated breath for a new vlog to appear.
I hate how they excuse everything they do as being "for Abbie." P got the wls "for Abbie," when it was pretty obvious she mainly wanted to look better. They have to keep daily vloging and doing the mlm "for Abbie" when she is happy with simple things that don't cost much like listening to music. They want to travel all over "for Abbie" so that her world won't be so small when it's really what they want. Does Abbie really care about camping out and seeing state parks and various landmarks? It is easy to put words in Abbie's mouth when she can't speak and say that she wants all these expensive things for her wonderful parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Ffs when will they stop with the typicaL teenager crap. The posters are correct, it is mainly about them now, not Abbie. When they went on the road trip we hardly saw Abbie, so where does he get that they gave out autism awareness . Abbie has featured less and less over the last few vlogs. He is running out of content, if he posted once a week he would still struggle. The vlogs are shorter as well and with very little content concerning Abbie, the leghumpers are slowly waking up,
Exactly and why i responded earlier that Summers video showed more of Abby then the FA vlogs.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Found this nugget on the Peloton website...
😂 They have made such a hype about this Peloton, I can't wait to see what excuse they will come up with.
🤔
Maybe they'll claim that it was a surprise gift for Isaiah all along. He can take it to college and it will be safer during CoVid, than going to the College fitness center ....
Or maybe they will try to repeatedly get Abbie on it in the vlogs. Saying that it's too hot for outdoor riding and the indoor bike will help her adjust to riding on her own :rolleyes:.

Of course Prissy will use it "off camera" 🤥 right before she jumps into the pool to swim her 15 laps :ROFLMAO:

Get your shovel ready A$$a, you are going to have to pile on the b💩 thick and heavy for the fan$ about this one.🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.