Fathering Autism # 32 Dunkin and pool dippin', mention photoshop and she's a flippin'!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those spanx are a'strainin'
Wouldnt it be hilarious if the spanx busted open while she was standin there...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Either her house is leaning hard toward that pool or whoever photoshopped her in front of these bricks did a really bad job positioning her in front of them. All of her bricks are leaning, but her hanging decor is in line with the bricks but she's not. That tells me that this was a poor photoshop job. The devil's in the details.
View attachment 167864
I think she is trying to be coquettish by standing with her hips at an angle. A ploy that fails when you are that size and the horrid great arm flab flaps haven't been magically photoshopped away!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It's hard not to say something because it is so altered. The thigh gap was the first thing that caught my eye...then I started looking closely.
Look at the grout in the bricks under her left arm. That paste area was enlarged a little too much.

I don't know what's worse. Asking your husband to photoshop your fat away to either boost your esteem or your husband taking that on himself.
"Sorry beb but you look better when I shop out your fat.".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Florida doesn’t require masks. Those tweets were directed at the Mayor of Jacksonville so it sounds like a city wide mandate is being proposed
Each county can impose their own mask regulations because the Governor refused to make that call to require them for the state. But in Duval where they are the Mayor has stated he will not impose wearing a mask on his citizens. He said they have the right not to. The majority of the other counties throughout the state have voted in mask a regulation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Look at the grout in the bricks under her left arm. That paste area was enlarged a little too much.

I don't know what's worse. Asking your husband to photoshop your fat away to either boost your esteem or your husband taking that on himself.
"Sorry beb but you look better when I shop out your fat.".
Or EVEN WORSE what if she is telling the truth about not being photo shopped and doesn’t even know he is doing it? What if he is doing it behind her back and she is thinking she’s looking so good LOL I’m laughing so hard thinking about that... heeheehee

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
The bricks in the open space under her right arm are larger. That's a bad cut and paste right there.
I don't think she lies about what size she wears, I think she wears clothing that is 1-2 sizes too small. I rarely (never?) see her in clothing that looks like it fits. Everything is tight. It's Lane Bryant. LB clothes often rely on having a bit of looseness/flow to them to disguise the appearance of body fat. I'll post a picture below of Priscilla in a LB dress with a picture from the LB website for reference.

View attachment 167524View attachment 167525

That dress is possibly two full sizes too small. To me this is how all her clothes look--like they're struggling to be where they're supposed to be (look at the "belt"). I think she's just so excited about getting into smaller sizes she's stuck in this "if I can squeeze into it, it's my size" mentality. Sadly, when you wear clothes which are too small for you, they actually make you look fatter than you really are.
[/QUOTE/

When Prilly looks in the mirror she sees picture #2. She's delusional

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tiktok is full of white people, men and women, using the music/voices of black people in their clips! As a women of colour myself. I don't find it offensive. Just sayin 😉
Many BIPOC find it to be a form of digital blackface. When one person says it's okay, and another person says it's offensive, it's best to err on the side of it being offensive Cilla tends to pick particularly questionable sounds, and then adds to the offense by creating a caricature of a POC.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Each county can impose their own mask regulations because the Governor refused to make that call to require them for the state. But in Duval where they are the Mayor has stated he will not impose wearing a mask on his citizens. He said they have the right not to. And the majority of the counties have voted in mask a regulation.
Sorry, I misread. They are allowing businesses to require them and kick people out while accommodating them with curbside or delivery. So it’s not even a mandate, they just have to find one of the very many places down there not requiring them.

Reactions: 3
having problems gettin my posts in the right spots and double posting...I'm a mess...what else is new????

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is delusional in her mind she's a size 14. Either that or she's purposely buying smaller to fit into it someday. But the rate she buys clothes I tend to think she's delusional. She looks in the mirror and sees herself as thin.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
You know if the spanks blew on a vlog A would keep that in, he's sadistic like that. Bet that make the best TikTok, Fat Ladies Spanks Blow. 🤣 First regular speed then slow it down so you see the explosion and the fat jiggy jiggle busting out... then cut to just her face her in slow motion. Would make YouTube and and TikTok history! She can finally be famous!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry, I misread. They are allowing businesses to require them and kick people out while accommodating them with curbside or delivery. So it’s not even a mandate, they just have to find one of the very many places down there not requiring them.
As of yesterday Jacksonville is required to wear masks indoors, I assume this is why she is upset. Before it was "suggested".

Those spanx are a'strainin'
Wouldnt it be hilarious if the spanx busted open while she was standin there...
I don't know how she can stand wearing them in the heat! They are not comfortable at all! You feel like a stuffed sausage in them!

Reactions: 6
As of yesterday Jacksonville is required to wear masks indoors, I assume this is why she is upset. Before it was "suggested".
she is obnoxious. I have two small kids that have no idea what is going on and have to deal with all these restrictions. They can make sacrifices just like every other family is.

• Heart
I don't know how she can stand wearing them in the heat! They are not comfortable at all! You feel like a stuffed sausage in them!

I don't know how she breathes because you can see how tight it is in the shots of her back. I think she's got one of those slimming mirrors or she just doesn't look at her back view but surely she can feel the roll dripping over the top of the shaper.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Or EVEN WORSE what if she is telling the truth about not being photo shopped and doesn’t even know he is doing it? What if he is doing it behind her back and she is thinking she’s looking so good LOL I’m laughing so hard thinking about that... heeheehee
All she has to do is look at her neck in that pic, it is misplaced! lol Whoever photo shopped that pic did an awful job!! Priscilla? We see boo boo!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thanks 😊 I will
Just. WOW 😲!
The lengths that these people will go to, for food and shopping.🤬

She said, "going to Target and to lunch" like those were ESSENTIALS OF LIFE 🤬!

Abbie hates going to Target and is forced to go. Why can't they eat at home like a large amount of the population, or someone go and pickup their fast-food restaurant junk??

THIS really grinds my gears!! Using Abbie's pictures and "autism awareness" to make themselves above the law when it's not even necessary??

Okay, so you Maass family don't care about the health and safety of others. What would you do if your cash cow got the virus? You would only be able to milk your followers sympathy for so long. I don't think they allow vlogging from behind the oxygen curtain. If she can't wear a face mask in public for safety, how would she wear an oxygen mask in the hospital, to live and breathe 🤒😷??

But your priorities are going out to lunch and to Target?Think about that!
well said. My husband works as a nurse at a nursing home. We haven’t slept together since March. Not only am I high risk but I don’t want him bringing it to the nursing home either. Everyone has made sacrifices , maybe they should think of others. Btw we get tested a lot so far so good !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.