Fathering Autism # 32 Dunkin and pool dippin', mention photoshop and she's a flippin'!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate to admit this but my local Dunkin knows me 🙄
In my defense I only go if I happen to be out of the house, I will never ever put on real clothes and drive there for coffee...
I use my mother's ancient Farberware coffee pot and grind my own beans in my grandfather's grinder.
They probably have so many free drinks on their DD perks cards they aren't paying lol
I have a very old Farberware pot too lol Theirs nothing like perked coffee and grinding your own beans!! I don't use it daily, but do use my Keurig, it's just easier!!My 92 year old Mom still uses the old fashion stove top pot every day!Makes the best cup of coffee!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Y’all See this? I’m all about the disability awareness ( although you really don’t get this from them) but they do not need to be taking Abbie out right now. Completely unnecessary. Abbie can’t say Hey mom Hey dad I feel sick.
Especially as Florida is flagged with having an ongoing problem with Covid. Going out to lunch should be the last of their considerations.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Yesterday i found this vlog on YouTube.The dad is from the UK. This girl is showing the same behavior as Abbie.
But what a difference to the maassive couple!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Y’all See this? I’m all about the disability awareness ( although you really don’t get this from them) but they do not need to be taking Abbie out right now. Completely unnecessary. Abbie can’t say Hey mom Hey dad I feel sick.
Target visits? Out for lunch? Florida isn't on lockdown, so nothing is stopping them, but why? I could see saying she won't wear one when she goes to a doctor. Or something else necessary.
I can't help but think this is about the vlog. They're running out of content. Going someplace is more interesting than A pontificating in the kitchen.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I have a Detroit Lions magnet on my car. I get razzed by everybody.
I use to valet for the Lions players when I was in college. Many of the players did not tip...they would say, when we win, we will tip...lmao...Beside working at a skateboard shop, valet was the best job. I'm a runner. Got my workout in and got to see a lot of crazy stuff go down with the mayor.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Target visits? Out for lunch? Florida isn't on lockdown, so nothing is stopping them, but why? I could see saying she won't wear one when she goes to a doctor. Or something else necessary.
I can't help but think this is about the vlog. They're running out of content. Going someplace is more interesting than A pontificating in the kitchen.
Does Ab really like going to Target?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Did he really say people in nursing homes wait in anticipation for his vlogs ? I cannot imagine sick people / pensioners eagerly waiting for the appearance of a FA vlog and I'm curious as to how he knows this. Perhaps the vlogs are a replacement for a nightly sleeping pill.

• Haha
I don't think she lies about what size she wears, I think she wears clothing that is 1-2 sizes too small. I rarely (never?) see her in clothing that looks like it fits. Everything is tight. It's Lane Bryant. LB clothes often rely on having a bit of looseness/flow to them to disguise the appearance of body fat. I'll post a picture below of Priscilla in a LB dress with a picture from the LB website for reference.

View attachment 167524View attachment 167525

That dress is possibly two full sizes too small. To me this is how all her clothes look--like they're struggling to be where they're supposed to be (look at the "belt"). I think she's just so excited about getting into smaller sizes she's stuck in this "if I can squeeze into it, it's my size" mentality. Sadly, when you wear clothes which are too small for you, they actually make you look fatter than you really are.
But....Big Prilly said she prefers form-fitting over flowy. She likes to show off her 'curves'

• Haha
  • Sick
I agree I think it would be good for them to go away and get away from that house for a couple days. This person that commented it’s a little messed up to say I can’t spend time with him father cause his sister is too out of control for her own mother to deal with. I had been pushed aside since the diagnosis and maybe a guys weekend would be good but to assume I can’t have alone time with his dad because his sister consumes his life is messed up.

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Wow, what a response. I’m sorry. Didn’t want to make you mad and scream in captions to me. I didn’t see your comment so I didn’t know. 😳

There’s racism everywhere. I think what the other person was trying to say is that it’s a lot more known and common in the US.
Sorry that she might have attacked you verbally.
I don't read her posts anymore, i'm done with her attitude after several incidents.
There are peoples that like to humilate others.
Unfortunately they don't recognize that they're the ones who are showing their cloven hooves.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Have a good day at work!

QVC was my downfall. Especially when my kids were little. They had the best toys that you couldn’t find any where else! And Clark shoes! Stylish and comfortable to be on your feet all day.
I just do not get the outrage over the watermelon? didn't you guys ever let your kids get messy? eat with their hands? Explore things? Especially a child that loves to touch things like that and feel it. What is the issue???

You guys need to go strawberry pickin'...or some kind of berry pickin'....eat them right off the vine, get sticky. Same with my garden, I will eat a tomato standing right there, dirty hands and all. I bet WowMeowMeowWow Knows what I'm talking about.

Reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where people are eating a candy bar with a knife and fork.

You never let them do the cake smash thing?

Geeze...did your kids never have dirty feet? Was their hair always perfectly coifed?
I think the biggest problem I have, and maybe others do, is that Abbie can’t differentiate between a one-time watermelon play time with hands and normal-time eating with a fork. If they allow her to go hog wild, they undo all the previous training. It is no big deal for another NT kid, or even another autistic kid, just Abbie is so fixated on food, food stealing, etc. it would confuse her and do more harm than good. My take, anyhoo.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I have a very old Farberware pot too lol Theirs nothing like perked coffee and grinding your own beans!! I don't use it daily, but do use my Keurig, it's just easier!!My 92 year old Mom still uses the old fashion stove top pot every day!Makes the best cup of coffee!!
I am currently enjoying a tasty cup from my old Corning Ware percolator. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think the biggest problem I have, and maybe others do, is that Abbie can’t differentiate between a one-time watermelon play time with hands and normal-time eating with a fork. If they allow her to go hog wild, they undo all the previous training. It is no big deal for another NT kid, or even another autistic kid, just Abbie is so fixated on food, food stealing, etc. it would confuse her and do more harm than good. My take, anyhoo.
I get that, Sam-I-Am said basically the same thing and I wasn't thinking bout that. I just a kid digging into watermelon but you are right, they need strict rules concerning eating with Abbie. heck...if they would be strict with themselves as well, they might lose a pound or two.

I do! As a matter of fact, I had blueberries, a nibble of basil, fresh raw green beans and arugula straight from the garden yesterday! Delicious! Everything is better straight off the plant.
Blackberries are coming in now, and they are quite sticky. Its part of it though..you have to snack as you pick. 😜
I'm waiting for my figs to ripen. Once they start I go to pluck them early morning before the birds get to them and eat them for breakfast, they are so good. Sweet little juicy bites of wonderfulness. :) :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
0029DF8F-E711-4BB5-AD5F-3E3E75C0F72A.jpeg

We all know what Big 🐷 really means by this post. It screams I am not going to be able to go in Target. I am not going to be able to go out to lunch. 😏
She needs to be thinking ahead. How is she going to have time to do all those things anyways, if she is at home eating footlongs, trying to mend her friction wounds and fix the Pelaton seat that she broke on her first ride.😂😂 I would add and parent her special needs daughter...but we know how all that goes...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.