Fathering Autism # 32 Dunkin and pool dippin', mention photoshop and she's a flippin'!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a very old Farberware pot too lol Theirs nothing like perked coffee and grinding your own beans!! I don't use it daily, but do use my Keurig, it's just easier!!My 92 year old Mom still uses the old fashion stove top pot every day!Makes the best cup of coffee!!

Reactions: 12
Y’all See this? I’m all about the disability awareness ( although you really don’t get this from them) but they do not need to be taking Abbie out right now. Completely unnecessary. Abbie can’t say Hey mom Hey dad I feel sick.
Especially as Florida is flagged with having an ongoing problem with Covid. Going out to lunch should be the last of their considerations.

Reactions: 26
Yesterday i found this vlog on YouTube.The dad is from the UK. This girl is showing the same behavior as Abbie.
But what a difference to the maassive couple!

Reactions: 12
Y’all See this? I’m all about the disability awareness ( although you really don’t get this from them) but they do not need to be taking Abbie out right now. Completely unnecessary. Abbie can’t say Hey mom Hey dad I feel sick.
Target visits? Out for lunch? Florida isn't on lockdown, so nothing is stopping them, but why? I could see saying she won't wear one when she goes to a doctor. Or something else necessary.
I can't help but think this is about the vlog. They're running out of content. Going someplace is more interesting than A pontificating in the kitchen.

Reactions: 27
I have a Detroit Lions magnet on my car. I get razzed by everybody.
I use to valet for the Lions players when I was in college. Many of the players did not tip...they would say, when we win, we will tip...lmao...Beside working at a skateboard shop, valet was the best job. I'm a runner. Got my workout in and got to see a lot of crazy stuff go down with the mayor.

Reactions: 5
Does Ab really like going to Target?

Reactions: 17
Did he really say people in nursing homes wait in anticipation for his vlogs ? I cannot imagine sick people / pensioners eagerly waiting for the appearance of a FA vlog and I'm curious as to how he knows this. Perhaps the vlogs are a replacement for a nightly sleeping pill.

But....Big Prilly said she prefers form-fitting over flowy. She likes to show off her 'curves'

I agree I think it would be good for them to go away and get away from that house for a couple days. This person that commented it’s a little messed up to say I can’t spend time with him father cause his sister is too out of control for her own mother to deal with. I had been pushed aside since the diagnosis and maybe a guys weekend would be good but to assume I can’t have alone time with his dad because his sister consumes his life is messed up.

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Sorry that she might have attacked you verbally.
I don't read her posts anymore, i'm done with her attitude after several incidents.
There are peoples that like to humilate others.
Unfortunately they don't recognize that they're the ones who are showing their cloven hooves.

Reactions: 11
Have a good day at work!

QVC was my downfall. Especially when my kids were little. They had the best toys that you couldn’t find any where else! And Clark shoes! Stylish and comfortable to be on your feet all day.
I think the biggest problem I have, and maybe others do, is that Abbie can’t differentiate between a one-time watermelon play time with hands and normal-time eating with a fork. If they allow her to go hog wild, they undo all the previous training. It is no big deal for another NT kid, or even another autistic kid, just Abbie is so fixated on food, food stealing, etc. it would confuse her and do more harm than good. My take, anyhoo.

Reactions: 16
I am currently enjoying a tasty cup from my old Corning Ware percolator.

Reactions: 7
I get that, Sam-I-Am said basically the same thing and I wasn't thinking bout that. I just a kid digging into watermelon but you are right, they need strict rules concerning eating with Abbie. heck...if they would be strict with themselves as well, they might lose a pound or two.

I'm waiting for my figs to ripen. Once they start I go to pluck them early morning before the birds get to them and eat them for breakfast, they are so good. Sweet little juicy bites of wonderfulness.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14

We all know what Big really means by this post. It screams I am not going to be able to go in Target. I am not going to be able to go out to lunch.
She needs to be thinking ahead. How is she going to have time to do all those things anyways, if she is at home eating footlongs, trying to mend her friction wounds and fix the Pelaton seat that she broke on her first ride. I would add and parent her special needs daughter...but we know how all that goes...

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.