Fathering Autism # 32 Dunkin and pool dippin', mention photoshop and she's a flippin'!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamiebeth

Chatty Member
Me three, at fifty, five years ago. I think knowing these things help other tattle users the "journey" we've been on. Everyone has reasons for their thoughts on things.

Theres days I still think I'm dying and pass out daily.
Me three, at fifty, five years ago. I think knowing these things help other tattle users the "journey" we've been on. Everyone has reasons for their thoughts on things.

Theres days I still think I'm dying and pass out daily.
That’s sounds awful! I have vertigo, including the spins and vomiting, started 2 years ago, I can’t even think about it and I get afraid I’ll have an episode

RocketQueen

VIP Member
That’s another thing! I wanted to comment about her palm facial/nose rub is disgusting! She needs to curb it for the camera!
That is so disgusting. She has a line/wrinkle right across her snout from face palming it like that. Its super noticeable because the wax makeup settles right into the crease.
And for someone supposedly so delicate and sweet.....that isnt what women generally do.

Baymaus

Chatty Member
That is so disgusting. She has a line/wrinkle right across her snout from face palming it like that. Its super noticeable because the wax makeup settles right into the crease.
And for someone supposedly so delicate and sweet.....that isnt what women generally do.
I really wonder why so many unflattering moments of her life are left in the vlog. They'll photoshop a picture, but A leaves in this stuff?

Jamiebeth

Chatty Member
So boring. Yet so much.
Ok....first, why does this family have to do every goddamn thng together? Seriously. When my kids were almost 19 and 22 they arent going to just sit out in the heat all day because I declared a pool day!
P and her curves. LOL. Peep her when she is sitting in the chair with the towel. She has NO boobs. Isaiah is stacked compared to her. She only has boobs when shes got an underwire bra hiking them up.
Asa....good job mentioning how the little bands break her hair.
Did anyone notice that when they were doing the Tik Tok that P took her hair down and was shaking it? P thnks shes a video vixen, and should be rolling on the hood of Whitesnake's car.
Asa. You are not ashy. Enough said. Idiot.
She’s wishes she was Tawny Kitaen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks