Fathering Autism #30 Going RVing, we are able. Too bad we don't fit at the table

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG! The humpers are going nuts about this bit of video! Makes me want to vom! 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮 They all must need glasses to not see 🐷 is full of 💩!
[/QU Lord knows what he left out!! Theirs no way she didn't have a difficult time through the whole hike!!

Reactions: 4
Last night's vlog is at almost 100 thumbs down! Don't think I've ever seen that many on one of his vlogs before!? 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
More lies.
I call BS.
The Wee family has CC and I know they aren't paying anywhere near that much. How could they (the Wees) afford it?
Their videos are about the same length.
More than likely he us using YouTube's cc service and having Summer review it

YouTube, for example, offers free automatic captioning, but accuracy rates can range from 60% to 70%

Found on this site (goes over all info abt CC)

Reactions: 10
Theoretically she could actually have chronic pain.
I'm guessing talking like a little girl can really make you hurt all over. Probably her back hurt trying to hold up that weight for so many yrs.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I
Honestly? I think she just hit 100 down or is close that's why she's making a huge deal about it. That or we're getting under her skin fat.

Here's one source I found. Considering they run 7 videos a week on average of 20 mins a video I can see it costing them about 8K a week.
I'm telling you between all of their platforms, patreon, merchandising and her business they are making bank.
IMO I don't see him spending money on something that isn't a material thing...he's way too greedy
To me it's another sympathy ploy to get the leghumpers to send more money 🤑

Reactions: 14
Anyone grossed out that she had that braid in on the hike and slept in it to get those curls she bragged about?

• Wow
They came in and did a big clean out. There used to be like 20 on one block alone. You’d see cars from every state. They’d have garbage cans full of cash behind the counters. Guys with AK47s at the door. The doctors even had guns! Now they are a little harder to find by they are still around.
I have pills on hand for chronic pain
Where I'm at you are only allowed a certain number of refills and when they are done you have to have an in person dr apt
The script has to be from the same doctor to prevent doctor shopping
Yet
I walked out of the ER twice in the last 2 months with dilaudid and a script for a different painkiller and when I had phone follow ups with my GP he was going to make an exception and call in pain meds..I never filled the scripts.
Funny thing is when I go to the UK I walk into any pharmacy and buy the same things over the counter at a stronger strength than my US script
Makes sense.....NOT

Last edited:
  • Wow
They came in and did a big clean out. There used to be like 20 on one block alone. You’d see cars from every state. They’d have garbage cans full of cash behind the counters. Guys with AK47s at the door. The doctors even had guns! Now they are a little harder to find by they are still around.
I go to a pain clinic, and you have to jump through many hoops to get any meds. I have pain that will never go away and some days are tough. I qualify for medical marijuana, but you have to give up your 2nd Amendment rights to register. Since I own a gun shop it would be a little hard to say I don't own any weapons and get the permit , lol and your spouse/caretaker can't own any guns either. Yes, I live in Florida.

I go to a pain clinic, and you have to jump through many hoops to get any meds. I have pain that will never go away and some days are tough. I qualify for medical marijuana, but you have to give up your 2nd Amendment rights to register. Since I own a gun shop it would be a little hard to say I don't own any weapons and get the permit , lol and your spouse/caretaker can't own any guns either. Yes, I live in Florida.
Here you just have to agree to drug testing and sign a form when you get the initial script. I get lab work every 3 months anyway so told them fine test away 🙃. It may be different in other parts of the state but this and the info in my previous post cover where I live

Reactions: 4
Is that chocolate in her coffee??? You really need the chocolate Priscilla?
Yes its chocolate syrup they pour down the inside of the cup before filling it with more chocolate. And then coffee. And cream.

• Wow
  • Sick
Last night's vlog is at almost 100 thumbs down! Don't think I've ever seen that many on one of his vlogs before!? 😂🤣😂🤣
Samantha Cole just told me to shut up on the YT Vlog last night! lol I commented, "Learn some manners, how immature, you sound like a toddler" lol I am sure she's not finished, nor am I lol

Add one more thumbs down,I forgot to do that!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I added another thumbs down too..

Y’all, NC Governor just put us in required face masks for 3 weeks... Sigh.. We were suppose to reopening this weekend... Now, we are back to holding, due to the rise... I knew it was coming...

• Sad
Wow...it looks like her when she was blonde!
OH she has a YT channel! She vlogs all plus size clothing! She is very confidant! You gotta watch her cloths hauls to see what she actually wears! I just can't believe some of the cloths she wears! Bless her heart!

I added another thumbs down too..

Y’all, NC Governor just put us in required face masks for 3 weeks... Sigh.. We were suppose to reopening this weekend... Now, we are back to holding, due to the rise... I knew it was coming...
OH NO!! Yes, it's going to get bad again in some areas!! Sorry hun! Stay safe and healthy!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.