Fathering Autism #30 Going RVing, we are able. Too bad we don't fit at the table

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They were paying $10,000 a MONTH to have their YouTube videos closed captioned???!!!
😮😮😮
More lies.
I call BS.
The Wee family has CC and I know they aren't paying anywhere near that much. How could they (the Wees) afford it?
Their videos are about the same length.

Reactions: 16
Who is she trying to convince about #100lbsdown us or herself. It’s really got her goat .😂😂😂😂😂
[/QUOT
Conspiracy Theory Here
What if.....Oversized A has fixed P’s scale to weigh lighter? Giving her a false sense of security that her 100#’s is still gone.
OR
She can’t see the numbers on her scale and he tells her she’s still good?

A little sabotage mixed with her weight dystorcia issues keeps her believing she’s 100# down.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
More lies.
I call BS.
The Wee family has CC and I know they aren't paying anywhere near that much. How could they (the Wees) afford it?
Yep; I wonder too, but someone asked again and they repeated their reply. It’s on their Instagram post.

Reactions: 8
Have you all seen this? Lol... like they are on some dangerous hike. If Assss and Isaiah are having a hard time.. what in the heck are Abbie and P doing?

From the campgrounds website, it states there are several trails to the waterfalls varying in levels of difficulty. Once again, why read or follow directions? It’s not in the Maass family playbook.🤯
Watching them choose to hike in the rain, reminds me of the scene from Romancing the Stone when Kathleen Turner slides down the jungle hill in her suit and heels. 🤣😂🤣
Cringe. Exactly. They are level one hikers, don’t know why they would subject Abbie to this. Assa probably thought it would be cool to hike in the rain and get that footage. He was so dramatic in the video. “I’m going to cry” P says during the hike. Anything to get the attention on her. Where is Abbie..... how’s she doing during the hike? I think it’s more important to show that considering the vlog is called Fathering Autism and this is most likely her first grueling hike. They are true narcissist.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
They were paying $10,000 a MONTH to have their YouTube videos closed captioned???!!!
😮😮😮
It goes to show you how lazy these people are.. There is a lot of software that they could purchase and run, edit and it would add the captioning onto their videos.. There are some places that will do it for you but I haven’t seen one that charges THAT much. Most are around $1.25-1.50 a minute. It is ridiculous that they were paying that much or it is just another lie they tell the viewers.. I know several of their die-hard views requested closed captioning, when they first started getting big.. So, it isn’t surprising that they are making a stink about them stopping it..

• Heart
Reactions: 11
😮😮😮
A is such a YT genius that he didn’t know it has its own closed captioning program for free.. classic!!! 🤣

*Edit: he might not understand it is also called speech recognition to transcript....🤣 Big words might confuse A.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
I haven’t watched a vlog in a while, just can’t! But I watched the latest one and Assss is also gaining weight. I guess it’s more noticeable to me because I haven’t seen him lately. They both really need to rethink their eating habits and start exercising with a weight loss plan in mind. They have help now, they are still relatively young to be able to have the energy to workout.

My husband seemed fit, a little overweight but strong. He did a lot with our kids in sports, so when he had a heart attack in his late 40s everyone was shocked. (He recovered after multiple stent placements. But life was never the same after the heart attack.) I know some of it is hereditary but by cleaner eating and exercising you can be healthier.
Their time will come sooner rather than later if they continue on the path they are on now.
Hey...SAM I AM
Have you ever tried ketamine infusions for your Fibro? I do ketamine infusions every 20 days for serious nerve damage from a spinal cord stem. If you want any info message me. Good vibes.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
70F40080-4DCA-4460-80EE-1AC80D4737C2.jpeg

Isaiah, you better get learning how to use your mask.. This is one of our local mountain reporters (Dave) and he just posted this up... Boone has already required face masks anytime you are in a public building.. ASU is going to be really strict about it too...
NC numbers have risen yesterday and they are calling for them to rise again today and we barely sank below 1k new cases a day, a few days ago... :(

Hey...SAM I AM
Have you ever tried ketamine infusions for your Fibro? I do ketamine infusions every 20 days for serious nerve damage from a spinal cord stem. If you want any info message me. Good vibes.
The doctor suggest them, once I get to the next level... She didn’t want to start them yet, since the other medication is keeping everything at bay... I would love to know more information though about it!!! I will write you later tonight...

It goes to show you how lazy these people are.. There is a lot of software that they could purchase and run, edit and it would add the captioning onto their videos.. There are some places that will do it for you but I haven’t seen one that charges THAT much. Most are around $1.25-1.50 a minute. It is ridiculous that they were paying that much or it is just another lie they tell the viewers.. I know several of their die-hard views requested closed captioning, when they first started getting big.. So, it isn’t surprising that they are making a stink about them stopping it..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Y’all, I cant with the schooling us in manners! Seriously, she wants to talk to me about manners.. P get a life, get off the web.. If you can’t handle the truth, then maybe it is time to turn off social media...

View attachment 162020
Also, this says a lot about you, Priscilla!!! It isn’t “look at all the natural creatures we seen.. Look at all the foliage.. Look at my wonderful family having an adventure..” It is food, food, and more food... You still have an issue with food... Your WLS will never be able to work, until you break the addiction that food has on you...
I really do think that she's a feeder. She has to give everyone really unhealthy meals to make herself feel good.

36DC8319-EA8B-4E75-A88B-D402B9B847E8.jpeg

I wonder how long she will deny doctoring her photos? Double and triple chins in every one with the exception of the photoshopped one on the right. Pathetic 🐷!

• Haha
  • Heart
Who is she trying to convince about #100lbsdown us or herself. It’s really got her goat .😂😂😂😂😂

He is so far up her arse it’s sickening.
Honestly? I think she just hit 100 down or is close that's why she's making a huge deal about it. That or we're getting under her skin fat.

More lies.
I call BS.
Here's one source I found. Considering they run 7 videos a week on average of 20 mins a video I can see it costing them about 8K a week.
I'm telling you between all of their platforms, patreon, merchandising and her business they are making bank.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
😮😮😮
It’s obscene to openly admit that you were spending that amount of money on something like that. How much money must they have coming in to waste money like that. They just can’t help showing off can they. That $10,000 could have gone to a worthy cause , they really are despicable.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Here's one source I found. Considering they run 7 videos a week on average of 20 mins a video I can see it costing them about 8K a week.
I'm telling you between all of their platforms, patreon, merchandising and her business they are making bank.
they could have switched to the free captioning though that would be better than nothing

OMG! The humpers are going nuts about this bit of video! Makes me want to vom! 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮 They all must need glasses to not see 🐷 is full of 💩!
I wonder if she has her Spanx on in that "hiking" video.. and wearing all black to make her look thinner. Probably damage control from the photos posted yesterday showing the huge difference in her size.

Also.. she is literally walking down a path.. how does that make her active and outdoorsy and doing something she couldn't do since loosing all her weight? She isn't doing any more than her severely IDD daughter did... who has no muscle tone.

• Heart
they could have switched to the free captioning though that would be better than nothing
Exactly. The picture I posted above is literally on Youtubes help page and it tells you how to add captions on your own. They could pay Isaiah to do it or maybe their assistant Summer. Their videos are never longer than 20 mins, I’m sure they could make their own closed captions.

Abby has no clue what consent is, or autonomy. And they take advantage of that and continually break boundaries and cross the line. They are gross

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.