Fathering Autism #30 Going RVing, we are able. Too bad we don't fit at the table

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh to be a fly on the wall in the Massives house! I reckon there is a lot of teeth gnashing, Asa sweating profusely and general panic as all these negative comments keep flowing in!
He's so arrogant I bet that he thinks he's immune to covid 19. He isn't and because they're both morbidly obese they're more likely to catch it and have complications. They don't even care about Abbys safety and wellbeing. They're awful human beings

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The Maassiahs believe they can walk amongst the (possibly) infected with complete immunity by the looks of things, their disregard of social distancing and protection is reckless.

• Heart
  • Sick
Her pupils 🧐
Someone is getting a tad better with photoshop. Looks like besides blending now they know how to make her teeth all the same color. Usually half her teeth are yellow, perfectly split down the middle.
ED4524D6-ED18-45F1-B4B8-D727C144A924.jpeg

Gross right. Boggles my mind how that is. But they need to start working on how to make the color even around her eyes and smooth out them crows feet. Get rid of the perma zits under her lip too. Personally I think it might be Isaiah... he used photoshop for the year book. And at the old house A showed him editing photos in his bedroom. Regardless who it is he’s the photographer that is into photo manipulation... so I believe he definitely had a helping hand in getting P her fake photo start.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Before they’re deleted
Almost all of the comments are criticising them so Assa is going to have to spend a few hours deleting them.
He's a jerk who thinks that the world owes him a favour.

Reactions: 14
I have a question. I know if you click on the video on YT they make money. I see where it's posted here every night, if you watch it here do they receive money from clicking on it here??

Reactions: 6
Looks like I missed a lot today, hope I can catch up before tonights vlog. Just from the few posts on this page I can see people are still bashing them about COVID. GOOD!! I just got back to work today after working one day, falling ill and finding out I had pneumonia in my right lung. I am still tired, still weak, and still struggling...all because people dont want to wear masks. I'm glad people are ripping into them. They act as if nothing applies to them.

and I’m down 100 pounds
👋👋👋👋
OMG This is the absolute BEST!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Looks like I missed a lot today, hope I can catch up before tonights vlog. Just from the few posts on this page I can see people are still bashing them about COVID. GOOD!! I just got back to work today after working one day, falling ill and finding out I had pneumonia in my right lung. I am still tired, still weak, and still struggling...all because people dont want to wear masks. I'm glad people are ripping into them. They act as if nothing applies to them.

👋👋👋👋
OMG This is the absolute BEST!!!
OH NO, feel better soon!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Last night on the Rachel Madow show they had ICU nurses talking about the effects COVID could have. Very very scary and extremely sad. No excuses could possibly be made for them or said.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.