Fathering Autism #30 Going RVing, we are able. Too bad we don't fit at the table

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh my niece just told me she booked a place for us for when I go to visit her, we normally go to Christmas markets every year. I'll feel like the maass's except I'll be doing UK
Oh well COVID please calm down by Nov 25th
If not unlike them I will stay home 🙄

Reactions: 14
Why the hell does she wear that dam tshirt? These Curves should read these rolls.

They were paying $10,000 a MONTH to have their YouTube videos closed captioned???!!!
😮😮😮
I find that hard to believe.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Amazing, her chin just blends nicely into her neck. Um Cilla that's not what we meant by learn how to blend
Someone should compliment Assss on his photoshop skills... maybe he should teach a class on how to lose weight through photo shop? How to make yourself look 100 lbs thinner. Maybe its just an app and doesn't require any skill?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Quick before it goes. I cant screenshot but someone has just posted on YT that they are withdrawing financial support for FA.
Here it is lol

Kaileigh Hermann
23 minutes ago
I’ve been a huge fan of this family as well as a supporter for a few years now, I even completed an undergrad project about the channel, however, this vlog was completely disheartening and difficult to watch. Shaking hands, not wearing masks (all but Abbie are capable of wearing masks) and hanging out in crowded stores without employees even taking precaution. It’s highly irresponsible for you all and everyone else you could be spreading the virus to. You’re all leaders to many and are inevitably spreading your bad practices into others. I am sad that I no longer feel that I can financially support you all, this being how you choose to contribute publicly to society.

Here is a couple comments. Looks like some of the leghumpers are catching on to them!!
The S*** is hitting the fan!! I am sure a crying video will be up in the next few days!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh to be a fly on the wall in the Massives house! I reckon there is a lot of teeth gnashing, Asa sweating profusely and general panic as all these negative comments keep flowing in!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The people defending them in the comments using "We can't let the virus keep us from living" like can you come up with any other phrase? The virus COULD LITERALLY KEEP YOU FROM LIVING.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.