Fathering Autism #30 Going RVing, we are able. Too bad we don't fit at the table

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they said a 5 day trip total...so if they left friday, they would head home now then.

I love the idea of a youtube page for all their lies!

I bet they don't ever camp again. You know it was miserable for all of them. I feel bad for the guy who has to clean the RV when they return it. They'll have to let it air out for weeks!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She always has to try and have the last word
They really think that they have mad picture editing skills and noone else can see things for what they are?
Dang, I wish I could be that delusional. I'm finding reality to be way overrated.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
🐖🐷would never make it traveling up or down Pikes Peak!! That, I would pay to see!:m 😂😂😂
I have been up and down Pike’s Peak! She definitely wouldn’t make it for sure!!! I didn’t think that I could make it and I have no issues on the Blue Ridge or when we travel to West Virginia... I would pay to watch the video of them going up and down it!!

I think they said a 5 day trip total...so if they left friday, they would head home now then.

I love the idea of a youtube page for all their lies!

I bet they don't ever camp again. You know it was miserable for all of them. I feel bad for the guy who has to clean the RV when they return it. They'll have to let it air out for weeks!
They have to clean it out or get hit with a cleaning fee.. Cleaning isn’t part of the rental price.. If it isn’t clean to their standards, they can charge them for it... Even if it is a smell... I have heard the stories of getting hit with huge cleaning fees due to smells left behind before..

They really think that they have mad picture editing skills and noone else can see things for what they are?
Dang, I wish I could be that delusional. I'm finding reality to be way overrated.
The Kool-Aid is strong...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
🐖🐷would never make it traveling up or down Pikes Peak!! That, I would pay to see!:m 😂😂😂
Pretty sure that would be the death of them. They wouldn’t be able to breathe. Each and everyone of them will have altitude sickness as we know they don’t drink water. All that garbage they drink will not help them. That is for sure. Priscilla wouldn’t dare attempt it. She will bail as soon as she sees the majesty that is Pikes Peak 😂😂 More than likely have a heart attack. I’d pay to see a vlog of that too.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow....this is a big difference! On the original photo of her hike with her hands in her hips...the foliage around her looks odd too...the color is off compared to everywhere else in the photo.
The foliage difference is partly my fault. I wanted to make sure I had all of her though. Definitely did not want to add to her fake weight loss.😝

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does she always look like a psycho killer in her pics? Those eyes are scary as hell. Lmao...she should've photoshopped those eyes too.
The eyes..I think a few have mentioned the pinpoint pupils.
PURE SPECULATION
I have a sneaky suspicion that Big P enjoys the little bottle of goodies the dentist gives her after each visit. 💊🤔💊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
LMFAO...she keeps posting more pictures...but she don't care!!! I'm cracking up at these comments.
Someone is really rattled. Truth hurts doesn’t it 🐷. Try being real the way you keep saying you are. The only doctored photos are the ones Arsewipe has done of you, they are ridiculous, it’s hilarious.

• Haha
The foliage difference is partly my fault. I wanted to make sure I had all of her though. Definitely did not want to add to her fake weight loss.😝
I meant the original one she posted...look how much different in color everything just around her is more bright like a glow around her.

Reactions: 10
They would never survive the west. If they went to Moab they would complain about the heat. They also won’t be able to breathe there. Of course they will complain about no WiFi as well. Same with Grand Teton or Rocky Mountain park. Imagine them even driving in real mountains. I drive these glorious mountains all the time and have done so at night. You have never seen darkness until you’re out there like that. The way that lady reacted to simple windy roads at less than 2k ft said it all. Have any of you gone up Black Bear Pass in telluride? It’s a treacherous “road” and I’ve done it twice. First time was in the back , the bed or whatever it is called of a Dodge sipping on mimosas. Then hiked up to the glorious Bridal Veil Falls. I highly recommend it!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hey All! I will try to put some more comparison pics together. Piggy got hot! I can smell the bacon from here!
wee wee wee!🐷🤣🐷

• Haha
  • Heart
Imagine being able to just take a nap in one of these things. I’m getting one too! Lol to think that all this time I never knew a sizable chair like this existed. On another note ... I hope those idiots have bug spray. Mostly for the sake of Abbie. I think we are in for a good treat if we do see the waterfall hike today. We can also maybe see that woman fixing a burger for her grown son. “Do you want ketchup?”
They don't have bug spray.
They don't even put sunscreen on themselves or Abbie.
Not even the slimelife sunscreen or the box of sun stuff they recently got from some guy.
Using either of these things requires effort.
It ain't happening.

Reactions: 13
OMG I just woke up and you guys are KILLING me! I cannot believe that she is even trying to ARGUE this! Thats like saying Beyonce looks 50 pounds heavier in a video as opposed to a photo, because the video uses a wide lens. WTH does this woman think she is talking about?!
Hey P....take a seat. No actually, take several since you were crammed into and sliding out of what I'm sure was the largest camp chair in the southern U.S.
😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The eyes..I think a few have mentioned the pinpoint pupils.
PURE SPECULATION
I have a sneaky suspicion that Big P enjoys the little bottle of goodies the dentist gives her after each visit. 💊🤔💊
I have been saying that for awhile now. Also, taking meds while drinking alcohol is another big no no. (Truly cans were seen in the vlog.) After bypass surgery, the absorption of medicines and alcohol are altered. With my dad, it was obvious.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
"out and about doing things"

she does know her husband films her every move right?
But, but. She rode all the way to Helen GA. In an RV. On steep hills.
And have you seen the stairs between the family room and kitchen? And the ones to the upstairs? She climbs those every day.
Plus she has an 80 hour a week job.
And she eats really small portions.
That kind of hard work and dedication will just melt the pounds off.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
LMFAO...she keeps posting more pictures...but she don't care!!! I'm cracking up at these comments.
Newsflash.
A wide angle lens does not change ones appearance.
A wide angle lens is used for large groups and or small interior room photography.
She's grasping at straws.
I am so thrilled that SAM A took time to spread awareness to 🐖 and her humpers!!
The church of the painful truth ain't for everyone but it's necessary.
Yayyyy for posts like those!!
Yayyyy for the truth!
Yayyyy for SAM A!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Newsflash.
A wide angle lens does not change ones appearance.
A wide angle lens is used for large groups and or small interior room photography.
She's grasping at straws.
I am so thrilled that SAM A took time to spread awareness to 🐖 and her humpers!!
The church of the painful truth ain't for everyone but it's necessary.
Yayyyy for posts like those!!
Yayyyy for the truth!
Yayyyy for SAM A!!!!
I will keep posting them too!
I don’t know how long I will have, before this account is shadow-banned....
Once it is, I will just continue to make them...
Also, I will not address the leghumpers... I am not even looking at their comments anymore... I stopped after the first.. I will address A and/or P but that is it.. I won’t back down to either of them either...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.