Fathering Autism #30 Going RVing, we are able. Too bad we don't fit at the table

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

She just keeps going.
Bullshit meter just keeps going higher and higher with them
Recruit, recruit, recruit...
She's like the post office except instead of rain, sleet or snow not stopping her it's
A PANDEMIC AND UNEMPLOYMENT won't stop her, typical con artist
And
Damn I wish I had her miracle camera that takes such wonderful unaltered pictures

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
View attachment 161407
Lets take bets on what the excuse will be?
Already heard:
Weather
Abbie not being comfortable

what else?!?
Wait! What is happening? Did they already quit the trip? I may add “something wrong with the RV” and “lack of WiFi so we couldn’t work” to the list. I’m not sure what that fool was doing with the hose yesterday. Looked like he was trying to hook it up to something. What the hell was he doing?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Attention...Attention...SAM AUTUM!
BiG P has responded to you being a fake troll...lmao... Please head on over to Lipstick 💄Mama for your rebuttal of being a fake. BIG P 🐖 totally made it out like it had to do with her messy look and not the extreme weight change over a 24 hour period. 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wait! What is happening? Did they already quit the trip? I may add “something wrong with the RV” and “lack of WiFi so we couldn’t work” to the list. I’m not sure what that fool was doing with the hose yesterday. Looked like he was trying to hook it up to something. What the hell was he doing?
Yes! She just posted that they were headed home today...
There was suppose to be a angle connector to the black hose, that went into the ground. The last person to use it, apparently ripped it off or left it at the last camp site.. So, their hose didn’t connect into the corrector in the ground...
I am surprised that they would allow them to use the grey water output. Most campgrounds would have told them that they would just need to travel with their grey water and empty it elsewhere, after getting the appropriate connector..
Also, I am just shocked that one of them didn’t drive their vehicle behind the RV.. I would never get myself stuck in a place that I couldn’t drive out within a few minutes, if someone was to get sick or have an accident..

Attention...Attention...SAM AUTUM!
BiG P has responded to you being a fake troll...lmao... Please head on over to Lipstick 💄Mama for your rebuttal of being a fake. BIG P 🐖 totally made it out like it had to do with her messy look and not the extreme weight change over a 24 hour period. 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️
I have already answered her too!!! I was shocked that she replied and just didn’t delete!! I mean, she really hates the haters...
13A97E8F-B8F4-414E-A360-2033C8851148.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Not sure when they left town (Friday?), but the RV was probably rented for 5 days total, including the trip there and back.

Reactions: 5
This was especially ridiculous because ABBIE WAS WITH THEM! You were whining about a “long” hike when your autistic daughter who is very anxious when her feet aren’t on solid ground was hiking the slippery trail. My god.
For Abbie it was probably like a Via Ferrata. That poor girl. They need to stop testing her. Slippery rocks are no joke. They couldn’t even drive in peace and they were going up to 2000 ft. Maybe that hike wasn’t really bad but for people with sedentary lifestyles, I can see it being rough.

Reactions: 13
Over ran with leg humpers or people calling the campground to see how Abbie was doing?
Or all the campers complained about all night honking and yelling, Abbie ran off in the nude, The other campers were complaining about the smell of used diapers... etc

• Haha
  • Heart
OMG. That is insane. I wish we had a way to blast this all over their platforms for the humpers to see. They lie about EVERYTHING.

Someone good at the internet could start a YT page called "the truth about FA". Then shadow ban the humpers so they can see their comments but no one else can.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Yes, they are headed home today. Don’t know if they will stop tonight or not. I thought they said they would be there for 5 nights, but maybe that was the length of the whole trip. Kind of seems like a waste to drive that long.

Reactions: 9
Just think...a YT channel countering everything vlog they make. LOL well...not ever one, but every lie they tell. Show proof of photoshop pics and post links to people telling the truth about Slime life.

• Heart
Um no clearly it’s photoshop because her damaged skin is even and she’s not wearing that cheap cakey makeup she sells. And lighting can’t make your neck narrower! She lost 5 pounds to her face and neck there. She’s such a bull tit scam artists she would try to tell you the sky is yellow. Hey and her kid only has autism too. Oh and her husband didn’t cheat. 🤷🏻‍♀️
View attachment 161334View attachment 161335View attachment 161336
Where is she hiding her three chins? 🧐🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Guys guys guys, of course Cilia doesn't photoshop!! As a does it lol!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t even know where to start! So they said they were at 2000 ft or so and the winding roads were getting them scared. I LIVE at 5280 feet, and when I’m out of the city it’s easily 9-12kft. They think winding roads are scary, I can’t wait to see them maneuver switchbacks.
🐖🐷would never make it traveling up or down Pikes Peak!! That, I would pay to see!:m 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.