Fathering Autism #30 Going RVing, we are able. Too bad we don't fit at the table

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Ignoring the fact that her hair looks like a rats nest...her smile and her eyes are so unnatural and it makes me so uncomfortable.
So Asshat has face tuned the heck out of that photo. But left the 2 very visible zits for all to see! What a tool he is!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why didn’t that witch just go outside ? What kind of campsite were they at? A truck stop? So confused
They stopped at a rest area.. Since they have a big RV, they have to park it where the trucks park and that walk can be twice as long, from where the cars park, to the bathrooms.. The lots are very well lighted though and she shouldn’t have had an issue going to and from.. Trust me, there are a lot of female truckers and all of the truckers look out for others around...

Reactions: 9
They are so full of themselves.. giving people tips and tricks. Was funny when Abbie started bothering them right away in bed. I noticed Summer is not sleeping next to her "bestie" as Asa said she would at the beginning of the trip.

The only way this would work out is if Abbie had learned some discipline long ago.. and omg the rocking.. I thought that whole couch was going to come undone.
That child is going to crack her skull open one of these days.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
They are at Enota Mountain Retreat in North East Georgia..
Also, I just looked it up, Buccee’s is building their first one of two in Warner Robins, GA. It won’t be open until early Spring next year but it is huge and being built (which is what they are seeing).. They also are building one in Daytona Beach, Florida..
Thanks. My husband wants to go to the one in Daytona Beach, just so he'll have been to one. He doesn't like visiting my family in NOLA. I speak FraGermlish with the relatives there. He's not a fan. The Bucees. on the way to NOLA happens to be where I have to stop and get gas or play a game of "push your luck" to get to the next gas station. It is definitely an experience.

Reactions: 8
Ok I’m irritated as per usual with this family. They keep dropping the typical teenager on their vlogs. I have a 17 yr old daughter and she doesn’t act one bit like Abbie. Yes she’s NT but again why push that word? We all know she’s more like my grandson ( maybe younger) he just turned 5. And there is no way my 17 yr old typical teen would crawl in bed with me. Unless she’s sick my grandson absolutely. That’s the other thing how do they know if she doesn’t feel good? She looks sick in some of these pictures. Ugh rant over. I can’t with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Me too!! I read that and told Hubby, “Nope, doesn’t look like we could go there..” I am all about going camping but I do have 2-3 of my kids that could not live without at least checking in on their electronics daily..
I wondered if he could even post or would have to drive out and find a Mc’Ds or somewhere with WiFi to post up.. I will say, if he takes too much bandwidth, the campground will shutdown the internet. My daughter has a former teacher that left her job and her husband became unemployed and they bought a campground. Their one biggest issue, the bandwidth for their WiFi in tim-buck-to SC... They have to warn campers about their lack of internet and phones too and if they get someone streaming and using up too much bandwidth, they will shut it down...
Between A&P they'll have the network shut. I guarantee they didn't check that part of the website and will be dismayed at the fact that they can't get cell phone reception (P needs if for her 80 hour a week job!). A will be in the camp office complaining they can't upload their informative vlogs and asking them to give him a desk to work at.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
P taking over for Asa driving because she didn't want to make Abbie's bed. Mother of the year right there
Let’s hope they’ve taken waterproof bedding with them. I would love to see the damage report when they get back. Those seatS will need Re springing with those two tubs of lard.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
They stopped at a rest area.. Since they have a big RV, they have to park it where the trucks park and that walk can be twice as long, from where the cars park, to the bathrooms.. The lots are very well lighted though and she shouldn’t have had an issue going to and from.. Trust me, there are a lot of female truckers and all of the truckers look out for others around...
Thanks ... that makes sense. I didn’t know there are a lot of female truckers though. That’s good to know, and that they all look out for each other. People can be super weird, you know?

Reactions: 6
Let’s hope they’ve taken waterproof bedding with them. I would love to see the damage report when they get back. Those seatS will need Re springing with those two tubs of lard.
I wonder if the cushions are replaceable or if they can be dry cleaned? That RV is going to stink when they are done with it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
And I would have paid to see her in braids.

How she thinks she looks in braids:

1592780562806.png

How Cilla really looks in braids
1592780488541.png

• Haha
Reactions: 38
P taking over for Asa driving because she didn't want to make Abbie's bed. Mother of the year right there
I thought the same thing!! If it was us, I would be making her bed and putting her to sleep...
Of course, my issue would be that I would have had the beds already made and they would have been made by the kids..
My youngest had to travel with a group of special needs kids and we worked on that skill for years and hard for about 2 months before the trip... Once they arrived to their destination, they knew exactly how to make their beds and did so. While one of the coaches was making another child’s bed up. They looked over afterwards and was shocked that mine had their beds done.
I was thanked immensely by the coach because most of the kids never had made a bed, muchless could help.. I don’t like my kids becoming a burden and always try to work on life skills constantly..
I don’t know if they could have pre-made the beds but I sure wouldn’t expect my Husband to stop driving, just for him to make our child’s bed up..

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Maybe she's rocking along with Abigail.....I know I would be if I was stuck in a space that size with that lot lol.
I'd be checking if the windows open wide enough to allow me to hurl myself out while RV was moving.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.