Fathering Autism #30 Going RVing, we are able. Too bad we don't fit at the table

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh gosh, where do I start...
#1- she shouldn’t have been able to sleep yet, while they were still driving.. #2- Numnuts, get the light off of her face when she is sleeping! Seriously, who turns a light on like that, when you have a child that has sleeping issues... #3- why didn’t they start earlier or wait until the next day or have a legitimate place to stop... Truck stops and rest areas are not usually for RVs to park overnight and are not known to be peaceful sleeping. I know, my husband sleeps in them 5-6 nights a week, as a truck driver. He hates getting to them and they have a camper that decided to take up multiple spots because they don’t know how to drive or they want room... #4- I wonder if the head banging is the reason Abbie now sits up front, if she hit her head or they were worried she would and would take out the glass...

I probably have more but that is where I will stop but also, people really need to stop listening to them for advise.. They rarely give out good advise but just watch the 💩💩💩 show and you can get a ton of “what not to do’s” from them...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Tonight's vlog 21.6.20
What a barrel of laughs that looked. Asa and miss 🐷 sweating like pigs haha, Abbie doing her best to smash the window with her head and finally just when they think it’s safe , who comes in asking for you guessed It food. I just can’t with this tit, to be honest I’d be tempted to leave the RV door open.
I know I know don’t all shout at once.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
They are so full of themselves.. giving people tips and tricks. Was funny when Abbie started bothering them right away in bed. I noticed Summer is not sleeping next to her "bestie" as Asa said she would at the beginning of the trip.

The only way this would work out is if Abbie had learned some discipline long ago.. and omg the rocking.. I thought that whole couch was going to come undone.
I know!! Going to be damage to that RV! Busted widows and seats! lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I read that campsite has limited WiFi and no cell phone service. Wonder how that’s going.
Me too!! I read that and told Hubby, “Nope, doesn’t look like we could go there..” I am all about going camping but I do have 2-3 of my kids that could not live without at least checking in on their electronics daily..
I wondered if he could even post or would have to drive out and find a Mc’Ds or somewhere with WiFi to post up.. I will say, if he takes too much bandwidth, the campground will shutdown the internet. My daughter has a former teacher that left her job and her husband became unemployed and they bought a campground. Their one biggest issue, the bandwidth for their WiFi in tim-buck-to SC... They have to warn campers about their lack of internet and phones too and if they get someone streaming and using up too much bandwidth, they will shut it down...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Screenshot_20200621_232841.jpg

Abbie's rocking seemed more intense! I was worried she would smash the window!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
What a barrel of laughs that looked. Asa and miss 🐷 sweating like pigs haha, Abbie doing her best smash the window with her head and finally just when they think it’s safe , who comes in asking for you guessed It food. I just can’t with this tit, to be honest I’d be tempted to leave the RV door open.
I know I know don’t all shout at once.
Not shouting at all. But a little soon in the trip. Give it a good 72 hours of no sleep and constant yelling, rocking and asking for food, plus the side eyes from other campers and they'll be teaching her how to work the door.

Edited to ask. Which campground are they at? They passed a Bucees on the way if I didn't misheard. I pass one on the way to NOLA. I didn't think their were any further east?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They are so full of themselves.. giving people tips and tricks. Was funny when Abbie started bothering them right away in bed. I noticed Summer is not sleeping next to her "bestie" as Asa said she would at the beginning of the trip.

The only way this would work out is if Abbie had learned some discipline long ago.. and omg the rocking.. I thought that whole couch was going to come undone.
I thought her head was gonna go through the window behind her!!!
She must have Angel's beside her.
It's the only way she hasn't crushed her skull wide open.
The only way.
Wow.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I see my driving as an opportunity for friends and family in the US to get an authentic Autobahn cultural experience without leaving the country. I assume the fact that they don't enjoy it has more to do with culture shock than my driving.
"Last thing I heard was buckle up and hang on" :ROFLMAO: :)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not shouting at all. But a little soon in the trip. Give it a good 72 hours of no sleep and constant yelling, rocking and asking for food, plus the side eyes from other campers and they'll be teaching her how to work the door.

Edited to ask. Which campground are they at? They passed a Bucees on the way if I didn't misheard. I pass one on the way to NOLA. I didn't think their were any further east?
They are at Enota Mountain Retreat in North East Georgia..
Also, I just looked it up, Buccee’s is building their first one of two in Warner Robins, GA. It won’t be open until early Spring next year but it is huge and being built (which is what they are seeing).. They also are building one in Daytona Beach, Florida..

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

Tonight's vlog 21.6.20
🤣 P to A at the truck stop come with me to the bathroom... hey big P I think you are bigger than most them truckers, trust me they like their hookers with a little class and less ass. They can get what you’re selling at home for free.

• Haha
  • Heart

Ignoring the fact that her hair looks like a rats nest...her smile and her eyes are so unnatural and it makes me so uncomfortable.

• Haha
  • Sick
Most cars in U.K are stick shift. You take your driving test in one, if you take it in an automatic, you are only allowed to drive automatics. I think we have one of the most difficult driving test in the world or so I have read.
Pretty sure I would fail miserably!

Reactions: 6
🤣 P to A at the truck stop come with me to the bathroom... hey big P I think you are bigger than most them truckers, trust me they like their hookers with a little class and less ass. They can get what you’re selling at home for free.
Why didn’t that witch just go outside ? What kind of campsite were they at? A truck stop? So confused

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My husband said the same thing... Ain’t no way she would be confused as a lot lizard....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.