Fathering Autism #30 Going RVing, we are able. Too bad we don't fit at the table

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would LOVE to see her get a glass of orange juice now, like she did in the old house!! Y’all remember that vlog?!? Where there was very little prompts... Can you imagine?!? I think they would see the massive regression that she has had over the last few years...
I think that was the first vlog I saw. I believe there was a Walmart trip in it also.

Reactions: 7
I'm just watching the vlog now and WOW at Asa ignoring Isaiah trying to ask him a question (around the 2:45 mark until about 3:16). I mean, what the hell is that? At first, I thought maybe Ass-hat didn't hear him but no... he heard him... he was just ignoring Isaiah and only speaking to P.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I never learned how to drive a stick. I tried, but I did not have the coordination.
I learned when I bought a car sight unseen from a dealer in Caribou Maine. Never drove a manual but thought how hard can it be. My sister taught me on a really old Rambler with shift on the column cuz you know 3 speed on column is the same as 5 speed on console.....NOT😫...

• Haha
I'm just watching the vlog now and WOW at Asa ignoring Isaiah trying to ask him a question (around the 2:45 mark until about 3:16). I mean, what the hell is that? At first, I thought maybe Ass-hat didn't hear him but no... he heard him... he was just ignoring Isaiah and only speaking to P.
@Pink Marshmallow yes i noticed that too when Isaiah was trying to ask Asa a question and i thought why be rude and
not answer him?

• Sad
It's the same in Germany.
Most peoples don't drive automatics here.
I freaked one of my German relatives and my husband out when I was living there during grad school.
Since I could drive a stick shift they let me drive their car, on the Autobahn.
All the way from their house to the Autobahn my cousin told me how important it was to keep up with traffic. Blah blah blah.
I had no problems at all keeping up with traffic. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh the memories of learning how to drive a stick/manual car with my father. I still giggle remembering how I cussed him out the first time when he pulled the parking brake on a patch of ice in the school parking lot. I got him back the first time I drove home from the grocery store. I didn't downshift, let alone use the brakes enough when I turned into the neighborhood. He needed a drink and swore he wouldn't teach my younger brother how to drive. He had to learn in a soccer mom mini-van.

After I ruptured my ACL and had complications that landed me with CRPS, we had to get an automatic for me. I had no strength in my left leg to push the clutch for over six months. It sucked being a senior in high school who couldn't drive her car. 😫

I got any joy of going "fast" out of my system working rescue. Seeing first hand what drinking and driving, not to mention speeding left an indelible mark on me.

Reactions: 2
Not shouting at all. But a little soon in the trip. Give it a good 72 hours of no sleep and constant yelling, rocking and asking for food, plus the side eyes from other campers and they'll be teaching her how to work the door.

Edited to ask. Which campground are they at? They passed a Bucees on the way if I didn't misheard. I pass one on the way to NOLA. I didn't think their were any further east?
Hahaha! This cracked me up!🤣

Reactions: 3
Not shouting at all. But a little soon in the trip. Give it a good 72 hours of no sleep and constant yelling, rocking and asking for food, plus the side eyes from other campers and they'll be teaching her how to work the door.

Edited to ask. Which campground are they at? They passed a Bucees on the way if I didn't misheard. I pass one on the way to NOLA. I didn't think their were any further east?
Imagine if she gets out of the RV at night and runs around naked.. looking for food.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Perfect hair for my natural camping look I am rocking" Wtf how full of herself is she?
So, I studied this photo...trying to find anything that could be considered even a little attractive. Ive got nothing, zero..NADA!
The only thing that came to mind was, There is not enough photoshop in the world to hide those corn shucker teeth.🤣🐷🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They are so full of themselves.. giving people tips and tricks. Was funny when Abbie started bothering them right away in bed. I noticed Summer is not sleeping next to her "bestie" as Asa said she would at the beginning of the trip.

The only way this would work out is if Abbie had learned some discipline long ago.. and omg the rocking.. I thought that whole couch was going to come undone.
Mr. Maassive don't believe his princess needs discipline.
They might will have to lay down with her when she's 45, strong, weighting 350 lbs and with the same attitude that we see daily.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I've noticed it a lot more since quarantine began. You know, we all talk about how P didnt bond with Abbie and it shows. Its the same with Asa and Isaiah. Between the Coast Guard and the break-up, we know ( and they've said) Asa missed basically Isaiahs first 3 years.

Reactions: 13
I thought her head was gonna go through the window behind her!!!
She must have Angel's beside her.
It's the only way she hasn't crushed her skull wide open.
The only way.
Wow.
It is a small miracle that she hasn’t gotten injured badly. My anxiety is through the roof when she’s thrashing around on cement by the pool and Asshat is just making sure he catches it all on video. She’s not even my kid and my motherly instincts kick in like get her before she cracks her head!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.