Fathering Autism #30 Going RVing, we are able. Too bad we don't fit at the table

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#31 We don't social distance. We are immune. Photoshopped pics allow P to consume.

I think something that the humpers are mad about and noticing. Is good...
Something current is fun too.
Lets get our rhyming heads together!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m waiting for the vlog titled “autism family kept from visiting autism princess in the hospital”. They will be mad when Abby gets admitted for Covid, and the hospital won’t let them visit and film it all. She will have a hard hard time fighting it. Her hyptonia will make it harder for her to clear hear airway. She will end up vented and sedated. Or restrained with a bipap mask, or even just oxygen. She won’t keep a mask on and they have no fear of what will happen if she gets it. They are just living life like nothing’s wrong. Protect your damn child.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Absolutely ridiculous and I do hope she sees comments about it. That could have seriously hurt Abbie if she slipped. She is an idiot and should not be working with kids at all. When Asa was washing his backside and Summer is standing beside Abbie with her hands all over her as usual...she come within a hair of cupping Abbie's breast. She seriously needs to back the hell off that girl. It is beyond weird.

That was an easy, short hike, the only difficulty was the rain and it had been raining for days Asa said. He and Isaiah took off to go higher and just left the 3 females behind! Just left them standing there in the mud and rain. What a despicable asshole he is. Had he left me standing there I would have went on back.

These past two vlogs have a shown a very ugly light on these two, they will have a hard time with it. I hope.

Reactions: 17
Absolutely ridiculous and I do hope she sees comments about it. That could have seriously hurt Abbie if she slipped. She is an idiot and should not be working with kids at all. When Asa was washing his backside and Summer is standing beside Abbie with her hands all over her as usual...she come within a hair of cupping Abbie's breast. She seriously needs to back the hell off that girl. It is beyond weird.

That was an easy, short hike, the only difficulty was the rain and it had been raining for days Asa said. He and Isaiah took off to go higher and just left the 3 females behind! Just left them standing there in the mud and rain. What a despicable asshole he is. Had he left me standing there I would have went on back.

These past two vlogs have a shown a very ugly light on these two, they will have a hard time with it. I hope.
Summer was originally right behind them on the hill but she went back the way she came. There is no way Summer could have gotten Abbie & P back by herself though.

Reactions: 8
Going to try and attach comments...looks like amanda lee has some helpers
Screenshot_20200624-193530_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20200624-193540_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20200624-193548_YouTube.jpg

Going to try and attach comments...looks like amanda lee has some helpers
Screenshot_20200624-193530_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20200624-193540_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20200624-193548_YouTube.jpg
Holy crap I kinda did it right....I'm so excited I may cry

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I found this on her latest picture and laughed out loud....
Jesus take the wheel.
#feelingcute
I've never seen that hairstyle she is "rocking".
And P...you are too old for that green shadow.
Unless you are Beyonce.
And you are not, in case you are confused.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does anyone remember which vlog it was where P was brushing her wet hair at her makeup vanity while Abby was on the bed. It's semi recent. If you could send me the title I'd like to take screen grab for you guys that everyone will enjoy.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.