Fathering Autism #30 Going RVing, we are able. Too bad we don't fit at the table

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are working overtime on those comments.

🐷 is so photoshopped, look around her eyes at the discoloration, and the smoothed out shin and chest. We all know it is photoshop.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm just curious how Asa and Priscilla went after their hike? It must have been
really hard on their bodies!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They are working overtime on those comments.

🐷 is so photoshopped, look around her eyes at the discoloration, and the smoothed out shin and chest. We all know it is photoshop.
I posted a comment and it was deleted within 10 seconds which is ironic as I was asking why they delete comments they don’t agree with.
Amanda lee must go to the same school as Abbie.

That’s me again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I posted a comment and it was deleted within 10 seconds which is ironic as I was asking why they delete comments they don’t agree with.
Amanda lee must go to the same school as Abbie.

That’s me again
I was the comment about how dangerous it was. It was gone in seconds. Seconds.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
He must have been using that wide lens again.

I noticed at the 5:20 mark he and Abbie are together and you can't see the others. He says "I can tell you the waterfall looks great" Abbie is fussing a little, there are some breaks in footage, and he never shows the waterfall. Wth?

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.