Fathering Autism #30 Going RVing, we are able. Too bad we don't fit at the table

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pulled this from the campground website
I think this is the hike they did.
obviously another rule broken. They left the girls at the end of the trail and continued on , even though they ask you not to.

edited to add falls picture
73DFB4E1-C0EE-413B-B3D5-3696273C5A1A.jpeg
3A9250E3-6D10-406B-984D-CD81885C70F0.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
He must have been using that wide lens again.

I noticed at the 5:20 mark he and Abbie are together and you can't see the others. He says "I can tell you the waterfall looks great" Abbie is fussing a little, there are some breaks in footage, and he never shows the waterfall. Wth?
I don’t think he was actually filming once he got the GoPro out but there is a very brief Shot
C65628FF-4AA0-492C-9D64-05547403AC60.png

Reactions: 7
All the leghumpers are saying they climbed a mountain. Someone even suggested a America the Beautiful pass for the National Parks. Please don't 🐷 and Ass. The park rangers have enough tit to deal with.
Screenshot_20200624-201422_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
Pulled this from the campground website
I think this is the hike they did.
obviously another rule broken. They left the girls at the end of the trail and continued on , even though they ask you not to.

edited to add falls picture
View attachment 162508View attachment 162510
Not too hard. 5 mins. Quote,unquote.

That is not a hike, that is a short walk. For Gods sake, they make it sound like some epic journey!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well. I just watched the first few minutes of today's vlog. The 2 points that stick in my mind are
1) Wow. Asa has some serious moobs goin' on.
2) Abbie was scared to death on that PATH. She probably has absolutely zero idea of what she's doing or why.
And Isaiah isn't too far behind in the moob department

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
🙄
Poor Abbie..wtf water shoes, poor kid probably has trench foot now
Have the idiots ever thought of checking something called a weather report
It's not like Abbie had a choice in going
Hiking without water WTF
Damn Asa sounds like he's one huff away from a heart attack
Abbie did not sound happy and that sounds like it may have been one hell of a meltdown.
The minute it started to get bad you turn around and go back asswipe. Not risk broken bones. Oh yeah need that VLOG footage
The only two that were capable (I use that term loosely) are Summer and Isaiah , no way Abbie should have been subjected to that. All she knew was that she was soaked and miserable for no good reason. I'm sure they could have found something other than a hike to do even if they had to drive the RV to do it.
Oh and Cilla shut the duck up with I'm gonna cry and you know the 100lbs you lost, I think you found it
All of my thoughts exactly!! I'd like to co-sign this whole comment!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She posted a story on FB ...so much for self quarantining after the RV covid trip. She's at target and from the sound of her voice she isn't wearing a mask...you know how its muffled when you talk? Her's wasn't. Anyway...shes advertising sun bum...I caught this still shot of her huge arm.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She posted a story on FB ...so much for self quarantining after the RV covid trip. She's at target and from the sound of her voice she isn't wearing a mask...you know how its muffled when you talk? Her's wasn't. Anyway...shes advertising sun bum...I caught this still shot of her huge arm.
Those thumbs give me the creeps 😱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I posted a comment and it was deleted within 10 seconds which is ironic as I was asking why they delete comments they don’t agree with.
Amanda lee must go to the same school as Abbie.

That’s me again
I think he answered “ we only delete hateful comments”

• Haha
Man, that hock would flavor POUNDS of beans.

• Haha
I think he answered “ we only delete hateful comments”
Damn they must all be monitoring the comments cuz looks like all positive only comments now.
Wonder what the facebook comments or Instagram comments look like

Reactions: 8
That’s got to sting she’s got to buy Sun Bum when didn’t A say they know the owner and he just sent Summer that free box of stuff including the umbrella.. she received that while P was away on her trip with her mom. Guess P missed out on that info. Does she even watch their own vlogs. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They are friends with some big wig at sunbum. they mentioned it in a vlog last week.I’ve never commented on one of their videos. I’m about to make 10 or so gmail accounts, for when I get banned, and start posting. I’m so sick of their tit. Lying, faking, garbage people. They don’t even deserve garbage, they deserve the juice at the bottom of the garbage can people.

• Haha
  • Heart
Damn they must all be monitoring the comments cuz looks like all positive only comments now.
I think most of the good fb comments have been posted. Mostly just telling them to wear better shoes and cooking tips. They haven’t posted anything new on Instagram.

Reactions: 4
I am no great hiker..but if I were to hike, my overbearing husband (❤) would make sure we had proper hiking shoes and knowing him, rain gear. Something just sets me wrong about Abbie being on that hike. Her footing is not great on short jaunts, why drag her on this hike? It seemed dangerous to me. Let the kid be comfortable and don’t drag her along for views and praise.

Edit, husband said: should bring water, a first-aid kit, pocket knife, compass, and a contingency plan. He said i would never hike..lol!

Last edited:
They deleted all negative Facebook comments too. Some were coming down within seconds of being up.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
LOL But it was 200 whole feet according to P. 200!!
She was going to cry, and Asa was so proud of his "beb"
What is it with his "Beb"? Is it short for blob?

That’s got to sting she’s got to buy Sun Bum when didn’t A say they know the owner and he just sent Summer that free box of stuff including the umbrella.. she received that while P was away on her trip with her mom. Guess P missed out on that info. Does she even watch their own vlogs. 🤔
Why is she putting lightener on Abbie's hair?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.