Fathering Autism #30 Going RVing, we are able. Too bad we don't fit at the table

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God Almighty, that was pathetic. Anyone would think they'd done a 20 mile trek in the Himalayas! Just plain stupid to wear the shoes they had on and then to leave the path in those weather conditions. Its idiots like them you read about having to be rescued. And then you remember they have a severely IDD adolescent with them. I don't think the humpers will have enjoyed that one little bit.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hell yes! This needs dropped right in her comments somewhere.
And I swear...I am considering having this made and send to her!
I would drop it in the comments, but I do not have a secondary account for social media. Anyone else on here that may have an account they use are free to use the picture!
@Sam-I-Am ...just in case you are interested.

Can you imagine the look on her snout when she opened the package and found this waiting for her!😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Tonight's vlog 24.6.20
That was seriously dangerous taking Abbie on that trail. And P doesn’t even have any concerns about her children. She’s too worried about her selfies. Isaiah had fallen how many times and so did her husband... I don’t care much about A but that young man then had to get his disabled sister back down that mountain when you know he was hurting. Her fat ass at the bottom is so excited about her pictures. You f’ing pig! And P makes the comment while cooking she’s sore ask your son and husband if they are okay. She’s disgusting!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think they were feeding her so Asa could get some footage without the honking and yelling. No one else was eating I noticed. (maybe P ..)
There was a second plate.... I think P was eating A got glimpses of it, it was by where she was...
8FC78F73-1045-4BFD-B11B-829FA3ABFCC6.jpeg

*Edit: Got the picture.. you can see the plate in the corner.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20200624_235817.jpg

Calm down humpers!
Anyone would think they had claimed Mount Everest! It was just a walking trail. A & I did the tricky bit from what I saw! Ugh!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They are deleting comments fast! I looked one min at it said 221 comments and the looked again and it said 176.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Well the humpers have forgot the covid drama. Its all love tonight.

They are deleting comments fast! I looked one min at it said 221 comments and the looked again and it said 176.
I've been watching...they must all be on duty bc I havent seen anything really negative at all!

Reactions: 11
Well the humpers have forgot the covid drama. Its all love tonight.

I've been watching...they must all be on duty bc I havent seen anything really negative at all!
Me either. I wonder if it shows the larger number which will include comments waiting to be approved by Assfat!? But not necessarily shown on the page? Maybe they contain one of his 1,000 forbidden words! 😉😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.