Fathering Autism #30 Going RVing, we are able. Too bad we don't fit at the table

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The verdict is in on who Amanda Lee is!!! I will tell you why It's Priscilla!! lol Last night Amanda Lee commented on one of my comments which said, I can't remember my true comment, but, it mentioned them making money off the vlogs! I did not get to answer her comment until this morning, which I did! Guess what? My comment is deleted from earlier.Could one of the cult members have deleted it? I am not sure how YT works, to be honest, or is it only Asa, Priscilla, Summer and I are the only ones who can delete? If that's the case and only those 4 can delete, then the verdict is, Amanda Lee, AKA Abbigail Lorraine is Priscilla!! Come out, come out where ever you are Priscilla!!
That's exactly how people get seriously hurt and have to be rescued. Stupid!
HOLY CRAP, are they nuts!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
From the campgrounds website, it states there are several trails to the waterfalls varying in levels of difficulty. Once again, why read or follow directions? It’s not in the Maass family playbook.🤯
Watching them choose to hike in the rain, reminds me of the scene from Romancing the Stone when Kathleen Turner slides down the jungle hill in her suit and heels. 🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Oh wait, I take back what I just said. Is this them taking responsibility for something they did? 😮
Now he is using reverse psychology on us. Won't work Ass...too little to late, but the leghumpettes will forgive you. So theres that....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Y’all, I cant with the schooling us in manners! Seriously, she wants to talk to me about manners.. P get a life, get off the web.. If you can’t handle the truth, then maybe it is time to turn off social media...

68D14F6E-441C-4E09-8E7A-2959B7271CCE.jpeg

Also, this says a lot about you, Priscilla!!! It isn’t “look at all the natural creatures we seen.. Look at all the foliage.. Look at my wonderful family having an adventure..” It is food, food, and more food... You still have an issue with food... Your WLS will never be able to work, until you break the addiction that food has on you...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Dentists and even OS are very much regulated on prescribing pains meds and it has nothing to do with money or insurance. Of course I am thinking of Dentists that follow rules, there does seem to be Drs and Dentists both that seem to do wrong things. I think many if not most get caught, investigated and fined, you could lose your ability to prescribe as well. Pain meds are highly regulated in the dental industry. Plus...if she becomes addicted...she will need much more than her OS can prescribe. Placing implant pins is only painful for a few d

They are all addicted to food and sweets

Yes, they looked to be jonesing for food in Helen. Abb has a sunburn. You can see it clearly in the motor bike picture outside some feeding trough.

Phart, you are correct, pain meds are no longer prescribed like they were. I broke my femur two years ago, needed surgery for a plate, and eight screws. I go zero pain meds past the dialaudid on day two. Zero meds prescribed, just ice if needed. Oh baby I needed....

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Not trying to be a know it all but...Dentists are so careful these days about pain meds. They do not give them out like they used to and P was only in pain for short time months ago. Even when a patient needs valium for a visit, they get one pill per visit when they walk in the door. Prescrips are very, very regulated these days. So I highly doubt she has pain meds from the Dentist.

A more likely scenario is she has some type of anxiety meds from her Dr.
Benzodiazepines cause dilated pupils and nystagmus.

Reactions: 4
I still say Summer.
I think she's so blinded by everything Maass (& I think she's secretly wanting Assssa...I know...but jmo) I picture Asssa and her staying up til the wee hours of the morning in the darkened "office" sitting close and furiously deleting.....
Oh Summer is definitely on deleting duty
Just not so sure she's on commenting duty

Reactions: 8
You know what's interesting? Not once have I seen anywhere they tag the campground. @EnotaMountainGA

My guess is they don't want the campground seeing their Vlog. Since they break all their rules and all. :sneaky:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
'Home lessons' lol, does that include how not to lie or photoshop to fool rabid fans or how to engage with a forgotten child. Who exactly does she make smile, probably only the staff at DD when she tips them. I challenge them to stop conning and exploiting for financial gain.
I doubt the staff at DD even smile when they see them 😂. I think the only time people smile around the MaasSquad is either
1. Leghumpers when they see them
2. Everyone else when they see the back of them leaving
Cilla just can't stand the fact that the whole world doesn't love and adore her and her family.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I bet P is buying pills in a clinic. There are still plenty around. She’s got the cash they got the pain medication. She does the pain med itch too so I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s it. I feel that’s why she’s always rubbing her nose like that.. some people when they take pain medication they get a reaction that makes them itch, usually it’s the nose and the face. Seen it in the ER a lot after I’ve given pain medication.

Abbie probably had flashbacks of when they took her to that water park and made her go on those tubing rides. They freaked the crap out of her on those. They honestly need to stop forcing her to do things! Maybe when they end up hurting her they will finally learn she’s a human being. But then again they will edit it out and say she hurt herself.

• Heart
Y’all, I cant with the schooling us in manners! Seriously, she wants to talk to me about manners.. P get a life, get off the web.. If you can’t handle the truth, then maybe it is time to turn off social media...

View attachment 162020
Also, this says a lot about you, Priscilla!!! It isn’t “look at all the natural creatures we seen.. Look at all the foliage.. Look at my wonderful family having an adventure..” It is food, food, and more food... You still have an issue with food... Your WLS will never be able to work, until you break the addiction that food has on you...
Their whole world centres around food, food and more food, you can see where Abbie gets it from. I bet it’s a right pigs trough when they have a buffet 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I bet P is buying pills in a clinic. There are still plenty around. She’s got the cash they got the pain medication. She does the pain med itch too so I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s it. I feel that’s why she’s always rubbing her nose like that.. some people when they take pain medication they get a reaction that makes them itch, usually it’s the nose and the face. Seen it in the ER a lot after I’ve given pain medication.
Theoretically she could actually have chronic pain.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What a barrel of laughs that looked. Asa and miss 🐷 sweating like pigs haha, Abbie doing her best to smash the window with her head and finally just when they think it’s safe , who comes in asking for you guessed It food. I just can’t with this tit, to be honest I’d be tempted to leave the RV door open.
I know I know don’t all shout at once.
That looks like a mini version of HELL!
I would have been happier following the RV in a vehicle and getting a hotel room ...alone. 🤣🤣

And they did look HOT! So why did P have on a long sleeved shirt and what looked like flannel pants to sleep in??? That was odd, really odd.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.