Fathering Autism #30 Going RVing, we are able. Too bad we don't fit at the table

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
๐Ÿ– did not do her live show last night.
I know she just returned from camping hell but - she said she was gonna do one every Tuesday.
I knew when she said it she lied. I don't believe she ever had any intentions of doing it on a regular basis.
It was just her way of trying to portray herself as a good white lady after her debacle of "speaking out". ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Gah. Will we ever run out of things to pick them apart on? Not as long as they can talk we won't!
๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Dentists and even OS are very much regulated on prescribing pains meds and it has nothing to do with money or insurance. Of course I am thinking of Dentists that follow rules, there does seem to be Drs and Dentists both that seem to do wrong things. I think many if not most get caught, investigated and fined, you could lose your ability to prescribe as well. Pain meds are highly regulated in the dental industry. Plus...if she becomes addicted...she will need much more than her OS can prescribe. Placing implant pins is only painful for a few days, it isn't that bad.

HB meds cause pinpoint pupils and so does benzodiazopines.

They are all addicted to food and sweets.

Kinda defeats the purpose to keep taking them on and off. Put one on to walk outside a restaurant, then take it off to smoke, then back on to walk inside? I am sorry but this is absurd.
Thatโ€™s the same in Illinois you have to wear a mask at all times. Our restaurants havenโ€™t opened inside yet but will on Friday. They will be at 25% capacity and yes we have to wear a mask until we are seated as will the servers. If you get up for any reason you have to put the mask back on. Hey it must be working , Illinois has the biggest decline in cases of all the states. Iโ€™m fine with it but my older daughter has asthma and after 10 minutes she has a hard time breathing but her dr gave her a note stating she has asthma , technically she doesnโ€™t have to wear one but people still yell at her.
PhartBlossom, we can take them off as soon as we sit to eat, otherwise, they have to be worn if you get up to use the bathroom, or go outside for a smoke

Reactions: 8
I know she just returned from camping hell but - she said she was gonna do one every Tuesday.
I knew when she said it she lied. I don't believe she ever had any intentions of doing it on a regular basis.
It was just her way of trying to portray herself as a good white lady after her debacle of "speaking out". ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Gah. Will we ever run out of things to pick them apart on? Not as long as they can talk we won't!
๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜‚
They actually left camping?I did not watch the whole vlog, the part I did watch, I didn't hear they were heading home.I knowI heard ASA say Abbie didn't like it! Why would she?? She was probably so stressed out from the whole situation before it even started! I feel bad for her, not being able to communicate her wants and needs!! It's so sad!

Reactions: 6
They actually left camping?I did not watch the whole vlog, the part I did watch, I didn't hear they were heading home.I knowI heard ASA say Abbie didn't like it! Why would she?? She was probably so stressed out from the whole situation before it even started! I feel bad for her, not being able to communicate her wants and needs!! It's so sad!
The last vlog was Sunday and they left Tuesday.

Reactions: 6
The vlogs we see from FA are posted 2 days later than what they are doing. So when a new vlog goes up it was from 2 days before.

Reactions: 10
I can't believe that they didn't think people would freak out over them not social distancing , shaking hands, eating out constantly and taking a trip during a pandemic. But then again they live in their own little world and have no clue what's really going on in the world.

I haven't been out to eat or even picked up outside meals for 5 months. I live in small town America with hardly any cases and we still take precautions. There are some that don't, but they are few and far between enough that you can just steer clear of them when you see them.

I felt bad for Abbie when she saw the people tubing, I'm sure she thought they would force her to do it...just like they do everything else. Her anxiety is probably sky high all the time. Those people are so unpredictable about what they do around her so shes on high alert all the time.

I think after the miserable trip they had and the comments they got, its probably safe to say this was a bad idea and they wont do it again. Ofcourse we all knew how it was going to go and since we only get a glimpse of what their days were like, my guess is it was pretty bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The vlogs we see from FA are posted 2 days later than what they are doing. So when a new vlog goes up it was from 2 days before.
So we have a couple more camping vlogs to see? I'M SO EXCITED lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was coming in to post this also. No P WE didn't forget our manners, YOU, like always, are trying to portray something that is not.
They have really got the hump these last couple of days and she has the audacity to remind people about manners when she is such a liar. I think the leghumpers might be seeing a different side to the Maassiveโ€™s, you can only keep an act up for so long.
I predict a vlog on covid and how sorry they are to have upset their loyal viewers and maybe a few tears from mrs Gunt (loving this new word ) . Letโ€™s see.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Thatโ€™s the same in Illinois you have to wear a mask at all times. Our restaurants havenโ€™t opened inside yet but will on Friday. They will be at 25% capacity and yes we have to wear a mask until we are seated as will the servers. If you get up for any reason you have to put the mask back on. Hey it must be working , Illinois has the biggest decline in cases of all the states. Iโ€™m fine with it but my older daughter has asthma and after 10 minutes she has a hard time breathing but her dr gave her a note stating she has asthma , technically she doesnโ€™t have to wear one but people still yell at her.
Illinoisan here too...central...small town.

Reactions: 8
Hey ๐Ÿท,
You know what is also considered bad manners? Lying! Posting doctored pictures of yourself, to sell your Swine Skincare. The difference in the pictures are so blatant that it is almost like you think all of your โ€œfansโ€ are blind and dumb. I would say you need some โ€œ home lessonsโ€ as well before leaving your pen, but since you have not quarantined in the slightest it seems like that opportunity has now passed.
I challenge you to keep it under 4000 calories!
#selfcontrolisfree.

WLS has ruined this idiot. How can you obviously fall of the wagon and still manage to be a pretentious POS ๐Ÿท?
ugh!๐Ÿ˜ก

Thanks for the info.๐Ÿฆ‹
I completely agree. Honestly, if I were in ๐Ÿทโ€™s position, the Dr. would need to have that prescription pad ready to go. The honking alone would make me want to punch someone.๐Ÿ˜‚

It is mighty offensive. ๐Ÿ˜‚
Out of your pen, I love it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
They have really got the hump these last couple of days and she has the audacity to remind people about manners when she is such a liar. I think the leghumpers might be seeing a different side to the Maassiveโ€™s, you can only keep an act up for so long.
I predict a vlog on covid and how sorry they are to have upset their loyal viewers and maybe a few tears from mrs Gunt (loving this new word ) . Letโ€™s see.
I was thinking the same thing...another boo hoo video of how sorry they are...ugh

Reactions: 16
๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜‚
She isnโ€™t brave enough to do a live after all the negative comments she has had these last couple of days. She is terrified about people calling her out about the doctored pics.

Reactions: 15
Iโ€™ve been reading here since the confession video but have never posted until now. WTF did she do to her face? Why would you post such a bad photoshopped photo? This was on lipstick mama
Omg Assa really is ugly inside and out

Reactions: 12
Have you all seen this? Lol... like they are on some dangerous hike. If Assss and Isaiah are having a hard time.. what in the heck are Abbie and P doing?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Have you all seen this? Lol... like they are on some dangerous hike. If Assss and Isaiah are having a hard time.. what in the heck are Abbie and P doing?

They did leave them behind at one point and circled back according to Pโ€™s stories that day. That would be cruel for Abbie.

Reactions: 11

That's exactly how people get seriously hurt and have to be rescued. Stupid!

Reactions: 14

well for one thing, the shoes that Assa has on is not the type of shoes to wear hiking. Dumb AZZ

• Haha
Reactions: 17
well for one thing, the shoes that Assa has on is not the type of shoes to wear hiking. Dumb AZZ
None of them had any kind of proper shoes for hiking. All they were doing is sliding around tearing up the trails making it worse for future hikers. One of the rules of hiking is to leave the forest they way you found it...meaning to not disrupt the trail or its surroundings. Since they went out there during the rain and slid their bodies down the trails, they just smoothed out the trail and it will be a slick spot now and make it more difficult for anyone else attempting to hike it.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.