Fathering Autism #30 Going RVing, we are able. Too bad we don't fit at the table

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Online definitions say: (they usually articulate it better than I can, which is why I use them)

"Miss Thing" dates back (at least) to late 1960s gay male culture, when Joe Johnson produced a series of cartoons for gay newsmagazine "The Advocate" featuring a flamboyant, effeminate gay man named Miss Thing.

Originally a gay term, "Miss Thing" refers to a person who is being, demanding, presumptuous, or pretentious.

What is your native language, if I may ask?
German. 🇩🇪:)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I just watched the vlog. I do love Helen, been there several times, it is a really cool little place.

I have never RV'd but it is normal to pull up anchor and go sightseeing then return to camp? Maybe...

The cards thing? I have played cards all my life and did it as HS kids. Remember we didn't have phones and internet and tit.

Notice Abbie start whining and backing up when they saw tubers? Both on the bridge and at the side of the river? I think she is scared when she sees water that someone will throw her in.

I think fans are going to see the obvious photoshop on P's pics and start to question her honesty. I also think this lack of being careful about this virus may piss a lot of fans off. I cannot believe all those people out, no masks....employees at shops not even wearing them. Do they live in an alternate universe or what? It's not even about them catching it...it is about spreading it to others if you are asymptomatic.

I did think Summer took her friends home and flew back to Jax but I could be wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
If anybody is Miss Thang, according to the 2nd definition, it's 🐖cilla.
I think oral surgeons could possibly be a bit more liberal prescribing narcotics than General Dentists. Only because they cut the gums and insert metal screws. Among other things. Furthermore, people with money are treated differently than those without when it comes to healthcare in general.
I'm no drug expert, but I can't think of an anti anxiety medicine that gives pin point pupils and makes ya constantly scratch.
Craving sweets is another side effect of narcotics. She would have bought everything in that store if she had room to transport it back to Florida.
She's got all the signs.
But it's all speculation/opinion based off the evidence in the vlogs and photos.
Maybe she's just has naturally pin point pupils, can't stop rubbing her nose and touching her face constantly, and has an addiction to sweets?
Either way, she's got issues.
😜

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Gunt is a word that I recently discovered, it is a rather spectacular word to describe that pillow-like area Pigcill has where her gut and vag meets.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just watched the vlog. I do love Helen, been there several times, it is a really cool little place.

I have never RV'd but it is normal to pull up anchor and go sightseeing then return to camp? Maybe...

The cards thing? I have played cards all my life and did it as HS kids. Remember we didn'th have phones and internet and tit.

Notice Abbie start whining and backing up when they saw tubers? Both on the bridge and at the side of the river? I think she is scared when she sees water that someone will throw her in.
Ok...how does one eat with a mask on? If they open restaurants for inside dining they cannot require masks. I will be surprised as all get out of the entire family doesn't get sick. Didn't Summer fly back to Jax? They are doing everything they can to try and catch this virus.

But...this family saves lives just by being. Their vlogs save people from depression and allowing people to touch the famous Maass is their duty in life. They are so altruistic.
PhartBlossom, we can take them off as soon as we sit to eat, otherwise, they have to be worn if you get up to use the bathroom, or go outside for a smoke

Reactions: 5
If anybody is Miss Thang, according to the 2nd definition, it's 🐖cilla.
I think oral surgeons could possibly be a bit more liberal prescribing narcotics than General Dentists. Only because they cut the gums and insert metal screws. Among other things. Furthermore, people with money are treated differently than those without when it comes to healthcare in general.
I'm no drug expert, but I can't think of an anti anxiety medicine that gives pin point pupils and makes ya constantly scratch.
Craving sweets is another side effect of narcotics. She would have bought everything in that store if she had room to transport it back to Florida.
She's got all the signs.
But it's all speculation/opinion based off the evidence in the vlogs and photos.
Maybe she's just has naturally pin point pupils, can't stop rubbing her nose and touching her face constantly, and has an addiction to sweets?
Either way, she's got issues.
😜
Dentists and even OS are very much regulated on prescribing pains meds and it has nothing to do with money or insurance. Of course I am thinking of Dentists that follow rules, there does seem to be Drs and Dentists both that seem to do wrong things. I think many if not most get caught, investigated and fined, you could lose your ability to prescribe as well. Pain meds are highly regulated in the dental industry. Plus...if she becomes addicted...she will need much more than her OS can prescribe. Placing implant pins is only painful for a few days, it isn't that bad.

HB meds cause pinpoint pupils and so does benzodiazopines.

They are all addicted to food and sweets.

PhartBlossom, we can take them off as soon as we sit to eat, otherwise, they have to be worn if you get up to use the bathroom, or go outside for a smoke
Kinda defeats the purpose to keep taking them on and off. Put one on to walk outside a restaurant, then take it off to smoke, then back on to walk inside? I am sorry but this is absurd.

Reactions: 6

I think fans are going to see the obvious photoshop on P's pics and start to question her honesty. I also think this lack of being careful about this virus may piss a lot of fans off. I cannot believe all those people out, no masks....employees at shops not even wearing them. Do they live in an alternate universe or what? It's not even about them catching it...it is about spreading it to others if you are asymptomatic.
I noticed Abbie's reaction, too. As I said, she has a negative/traumatic association from all of the manhandling. Their excuses for doing it are all just bullshit. I'm not educated in the field of working with people with special needs nor do I have firsthand experience with a child like Abbie. But even I know that that is most definitely NOT the way you encourage her to be active and take part in activities. Hell, if Isaiah said he didn't want to do something, would they all literally pile on him and force him into doing it? No. They respect his right to say no.

I'm pissed off at the Covididiots, too. I don't even have adequate words for how utterly stupid they are. Sadly, it seems that it takes them getting Covid and having a really bad reaction to it for them to wake up. Or even worse, lose a loved one to it. Then, it sinks in and they get it. It shouldn't have to get to that point, tho.

Reactions: 11
Not trying to be a know it all but...Dentists are so careful these days about pain meds. They do not give them out like they used to and P was only in pain for short time months ago. Even when a patient needs valium for a visit, they get one pill per visit when they walk in the door. Prescrips are very, very regulated these days. So I highly doubt she has pain meds from the Dentist.

A more likely scenario is she has some type of anxiety meds from her Dr.
Honest question ☺ Are there anxiety meds that cause pinpoint pupils? I ask because I dont have a clue about most pharmaceuticals. I tend to treat my occasional anxiety with herbs..much like some of you lovelies.🤩

I found her chin...it ate her neck.
I just have to say that every time I see your Avatar, I get the giggles like it is the first time ever seeing it. 🤣🤣

Lets not forget the many laps she does in the pool.
LOL! Well, like all newborn humpback whale calves, she was born to swim. 🤣🤣🐳🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Dentists and even OS are very much regulated on prescribing pains meds and it has nothing to do with money or insurance. Of course I am thinking of Dentists that follow rules, there does seem to be Drs and Dentists both that seem to do wrong things. I think many if not most get caught, investigated and fined, you could lose your ability to prescribe as well. Pain meds are highly regulated in the dental industry. Plus...if she becomes addicted...she will need much more than her OS can prescribe. Placing implant pins is only painful for a few days, it isn't that bad.

HB meds cause pinpoint pupils and so does benzodiazopines.

They are all addicted to food and sweets.

Kinda defeats the purpose to keep taking them on and off. Put one on to walk outside a restaurant, then take it off to smoke, then back on to walk inside? I am sorry but this is absurd.
I agree 100%

Reactions: 2
From Cilla's Stuff-

Pans, & Priscilla - Cilla’s Stuff and Things
From the looks of my comment sections it seems people have forgotten their manners since being quarantined. We will need to have “home lessons” conducted on how to be decent humans again before letting people leave their houses. I challenge you to go out an make someone smile today. 🤦🏻‍♀️#simmerdown #beingkindisfree
I was coming in to post this also. No P WE didn't forget our manners, YOU, like always, are trying to portray something that is not.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Honest question ☺ Are there anxiety meds that cause pinpoint pupils? I ask because I dont have a clue about most pharmaceuticals. I tend to treat my occasional anxiety with herbs..much like some of you lovelies.🤩
Benzos do..like for instance Klonopin. I can totally see a Dr giving her something since she deals with a severely disabled daughter and all.

Reactions: 13
From Cilla's Stuff-

Pans, & Priscilla - Cilla’s Stuff and Things
From the looks of my comment sections it seems people have forgotten their manners since being quarantined. We will need to have “home lessons” conducted on how to be decent humans again before letting people leave their houses. I challenge you to go out an make someone smile today. 🤦🏻‍♀️#simmerdown #beingkindisfree
Hey 🐷,
You know what is also considered bad manners? Lying! Posting doctored pictures of yourself, to sell your Swine Skincare. The difference in the pictures are so blatant that it is almost like you think all of your “fans” are blind and dumb. I would say you need some “ home lessons” as well before leaving your pen, but since you have not quarantined in the slightest it seems like that opportunity has now passed.
I challenge you to keep it under 4000 calories!
#selfcontrolisfree.

WLS has ruined this idiot. How can you obviously fall of the wagon and still manage to be a pretentious POS 🐷?
ugh!😡

Benzos do..like for instance Klonopin. I can totally see a Dr giving her something since she deals with a severely disabled daughter and all.
Thanks for the info.🦋
I completely agree. Honestly, if I were in 🐷’s position, the Dr. would need to have that prescription pad ready to go. The honking alone would make me want to punch someone.😂

Assa needs to blur out Pigcillas huge gunt in the videos.
It is mighty offensive. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh Priscilla.... it's always everyone else's fault, isn't it? You're just a sweet lil soul who is misunderstood.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh Priscilla.... it's always everyone else's fault, isn't it? You're just a sweet lil soul who is misunderstood.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I do not know why everyone is so mean to me..allI ever do is stuff my face and photoshop pictures. It is my weight-loss journey!🤣
You know, she could have saved herself 15k, and just went with the photoshop all along.
WLS=quick fix #1
Photoshop=quick fix #2

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I was able to find a gallon jug of hand sanitizer made by a brewery, yup that suckers 90 proof and has a warning not to drink it ☺
As for Amanda Lee IMO definitely not Summer. For all we say about Summer she seems like a sweet, good natured person
Amanda Lee is a flat out witch so I say it's P or Isaiah (he's been coming out with some bitchy things lately)
I still say Summer.
I think she's so blinded by everything Maass (& I think she's secretly wanting Assssa...I know...but jmo) I picture Asssa and her staying up til the wee hours of the morning in the darkened "office" sitting close and furiously deleting.....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is a comment on P'S recent post

The kindest thing you can do right now when you leave your home is wear a mask, socially distance and not touch your face. so hopefully you will be the first one to sign up for these lessons. 😐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I still say Summer.
I think she's so blinded by everything Maass (& I think she's secretly wanting Assssa...I know...but jmo) I picture Asssa and her staying up til the wee hours of the morning in the darkened "office" sitting close and furiously deleting.....
Because the Amanda Lee Facebook profile dates back to 2013, I really just think it’s a fan that’s not mentally stable.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.