Fathering Autism #30 Going RVing, we are able. Too bad we don't fit at the table

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've thought for awhile Amanda Lee is Summer
I haven't been on YT to check comments, yet. I'm interested to see if AL has commented!

Barney Rubble is sadly MiA.
He probably got blocked!!

Yes it was there right from the beginning. I’m surprised it didn’t get bigger View attachment 161638
Did they buy the RV? I thought I read someplace they bought it? Correct me if i'm wrong

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
From Cilla's Stuff-

Pans, & Priscilla - Cilla’s Stuff and Things
From the looks of my comment sections it seems people have forgotten their manners since being quarantined. We will need to have “home lessons” conducted on how to be decent humans again before letting people leave their houses. I challenge you to go out an make someone smile today. 🤦🏻‍♀️#simmerdown #beingkindisfree

'Home lessons' lol, does that include how not to lie or photoshop to fool rabid fans or how to engage with a forgotten child. Who exactly does she make smile, probably only the staff at DD when she tips them. I challenge them to stop conning and exploiting for financial gain.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Oh wait, I take back what I just said. Is this them taking responsibility for something they did? 😮
No. They were on and off the RV multiple times in Helen. They didn’t wear them at the camp when they went walking around other people or into the lobby. They didn’t wear them at the rest area. They’ve stopped wearing them in Florida shopping. They never intended to wear them unless it was required of a location or maybe even sadder if everyone else was wearing them so they wouldn’t not fit in.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
They don't care if that Slimelife Scamitizer works or not.
🐖 just wants to sell as much if it as she can.
I have a bad feeling that Abbie will come down with the virus because of how she touches everything and digs in her nose all the time.
Stupid ass hambeasts. Putting their cash cow at risk like they do, will come back to haunt them.
I agree Abbie coming down with COVID! I hope not! The poor kid has to way to tell them she's sick!!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Omg I follow this Instagram page called dibellavita, she is the same way as P. Constantly photoshopping and saying she is 100%....right....natural hair......nope.....and she is horrible at photoshop! if you have time to look at her page, she does so much photoshop!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 6
Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
They wouldn't have the life they live if it wasn't for Abbie. I'm sure they would find something else to exploit to become rich. Asa can deny it all he likes but it's the truth, only reason they have buckets of money is cause of fatheringautism and youtube. All of that is only cause of Abbie.

Reactions: 14

Oh wait, I take back what I just said. Is this them taking responsibility for something they did? 😮
I feel like Asa didn't write that. Or at least, not entirely on his own. Whoever wrote it, they're right - it's not an excuse or a reason not to be taking precautions. It wasn't just not wearing a mask, it was not practicing physical distancing from others. It was having total strangers hug Abbie and put their arms around her for photos. Taking pics w/ strangers is kind of risky to begin with. It's dangerous and just plain crazy to be taking such chances during a pandemic.

Reactions: 12
The eyes..I think a few have mentioned the pinpoint pupils.
PURE SPECULATION
I have a sneaky suspicion that Big P enjoys the little bottle of goodies the dentist gives her after each visit. 💊🤔💊
Not trying to be a know it all but...Dentists are so careful these days about pain meds. They do not give them out like they used to and P was only in pain for short time months ago. Even when a patient needs valium for a visit, they get one pill per visit when they walk in the door. Prescrips are very, very regulated these days. So I highly doubt she has pain meds from the Dentist.

A more likely scenario is she has some type of anxiety meds from her Dr.

Reactions: 10
They are lying about the hose!! ABBIE HATES IT!!lol

Same here in Mass!!We went out to a Restaurant that just opened inside dining, no mask, no service!! t
Ok...how does one eat with a mask on? If they open restaurants for inside dining they cannot require masks. I will be surprised as all get out of the entire family doesn't get sick. Didn't Summer fly back to Jax? They are doing everything they can to try and catch this virus.

Actually in most tourism places they are starting to require the use of face masks and demand social distancing... I think it was rude of their leghumpers to stop them and want hand shakes... It is also rude for them to comply.. They should have said “No, for our protection and yours, we can’t shake hands or give any hugs right now..“ It isn’t that hard. We are in the middle of a pandemic people... 🤬🤦🏼‍♀️
But...this family saves lives just by being. Their vlogs save people from depression and allowing people to touch the famous Maass is their duty in life. They are so altruistic.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Pretty sure it is from black culture meaning homosexual, or drag queen.

EDIT: Just looked it up and Dr Suess had a character named Miss thing as well.
Urban Dictionary:
Gunt
Bulging area found on large older women between the waist and the genital area. Not quite a gut, not quite a cu_t... The Gunt.
Edit: Oh sorry, I thought you are talking about the word gunt not the Miss Thing. 🙈🙉🙊

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Ok...how does one eat with a mask on? If they open restaurants for inside dining they cannot require masks. I will be surprised as all get out of the entire family doesn't get sick. Didn't Summer fly back to Jax? They are doing everything they can to try and catch this virus.
You are supposed to wear the mask when you are ordering, etc. and remove it after that staff leaves the table. Also most important when waiting in line and getting a table or if it’s counter service when you are face to face with the person.
I don’t think summer has flown recently?

Did they buy the RV? I thought I read someplace they bought it? Correct me if i'm wrong
They rented. Buying was something they might do in the future.

Reactions: 8
I've never heard it before. What does it mean?
Online definitions say: (they usually articulate it better than I can, which is why I use them)

"Miss Thing" dates back (at least) to late 1960s gay male culture, when Joe Johnson produced a series of cartoons for gay newsmagazine "The Advocate" featuring a flamboyant, effeminate gay man named Miss Thing.

Originally a gay term, "Miss Thing" refers to a person who is being, demanding, presumptuous, or pretentious.

Me too, but I'm not a native English speaker.🙃
What is your native language, if I may ask?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.