Fathering Autism #3 3 Kids, 2 Daily Dunkins, 1 Huge Exploitation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm way behind on these threads so Asa's history with law enforcement has probably already been posted. I remember back in thread 1 I mentioned that his 'trust' score (or something like that) was very low.

The most recent traffic violation was driving while disqualified; cost him $355.50.

Miss Priss being sued for non-payment. Seems they have a habit of not paying their dues.
I wonder if he was pulled over in 2017 because a police officer noticed him vlogging while driving, then when running his plates learned he was driving on the suspended license.

I've got these to add to their brushes with law, one from the state of the other child, the other from when they were in Oregon. all public record, though I blocked out any identifying information for anyone else involved. (I've also blocked out the exact statute he was in violation of because I want to protect the information about the other child as much as possible.)

Untitled.png

Untitled2.png

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I wonder if he was pulled over in 2017 because a police officer noticed him vlogging while driving, then when running his plates learned he was driving on the suspended license.

I've got these to add to their brushes with law, one from the state of the other child, the other from when they were in Oregon. all public record, though I blocked out any identifying information for anyone else involved. (I've also blocked out the exact statute he was in violation of because I want to protect the information about the other child as much as possible.)

View attachment 80406

View attachment 80407
Wow almost a felon but the real people with issues are the ones who look at your yelling daughter for more than .2 seconds

Also I wonder what he stole? Sounds like a vehicle maybe?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They're probably sorry they didn't address this 5 years ago. They're going to MAJORLY regret that they aren't doing it now if they hit 1 mill. someday. The longer they wait. the worse it's going to be when it comes out. And the more likely it ruins them.

Reactions: 10
Honestly this is like amazing ! I can’t get enough of this thread !! Lol. perhaps that’s why Assa couldn’t ever get a job ? Too much trouble with the law perhaps ? He plays himself off like this great genuine guy who just wants to spread awareness about Autism ! He’s a phony!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Honestly this is like amazing ! I can’t get enough of this thread !! Lol. perhaps that’s why Assa couldn’t ever get a job ? Too much trouble with the law perhaps ? He plays himself off like this great genuine guy who just wants to spread awareness about Autism ! He’s a phony!
Finding rentals that will take a criminal history is a LOT easier in Florida than Oregon and a lot of other states. I wouldn't be surprised if that factored into their move.

He has stated before that he didn't work well for others. I think he has anger issues that he tries to cover up in the vlogs.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
He has stated before that he didn't work well for others. I think he has anger issues that he tries to cover up in the vlogs.
Or something. Makes me think back to that day Abbie grabbed the cookie in the kitchen and he put her on time out. I know it happens, kids can be frustrating but wow it’s not like they ever taught her not to.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So we are not the only thread or website that discusses the Moss family ? There is others ? Cause I see pigcilla said her friend sent her screenshots of people talking about them but I don’t think it was this one ? This is just amazing how many people are finally seeing the light !

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So we are not the only thread or website that discusses the Moss family ? There is others ? Cause I see pigcilla said her friend sent her screenshots of people talking about them but I don’t think it was this one ? This is just amazing how many people are finally seeing the light !
There's a YTMD thread but it's not as active

Reactions: 2
It was YTMD. Priscilla actually joined and basically tried to call everyone out on being horrible people. It was a childish hissy fit type of post. Basically felt the need to defend each and every thing that was said about the family. Particularly Asa. She stressed that he treats her like a princess. (gag me) Then she addressed the group and called everyone idiots in a FB live as she was doing her makeup.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It was YTMD. Priscilla actually joined and basically tried to call everyone out on being horrible people. It was a childish hissy fit type of post. Basically felt the need to defend each and every thing that was said about the family. Particularly Asa. She stressed that he treats her like a princess. (gag me) Then she addressed the group and called everyone idiots in a FB live as she was doing her makeup.
oh you mean during her super busy 80 hour work week? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
He is such a smartass.
A big fat dinner plate head, tiny thumbs and even tinier fingers smartass. IMO.
Those rides are Abbie's only source of true joy it seems.
I really hope there are no problems.

After speaking to another person that also knew them about this whole third child thing they actually recalled Priss talking about it a long time ago. Talks about how he had left her for a short amount of time and she thought he had cheated. #dateyourspouse #relationshipgoals #myforeverboyfriend :sick: some of my favorite hashtags she uses now
Ha!
I hope he never told her and shes just now finding out. Almost sounds that way by what you wrote....
I doubt she did not know, but it causes me to ha ha ha at that 🐖 witch and i just LOVE doing that!!

Last edited:
He is such a smartass.

Ha!
I hope he never told her and shes just now finding out. Almost sounds that way by what you wrote....
I doubt she did not know, but it causes me to ha ha ha at that 🐖 witch and i just LOVE doing that!!
I'm willing to bet she found out when he got contacted for child support. That would be extra cringe if it's the case, because her father was given the papers on his behalf lol.

Reactions: 6
He is such a smartass.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.