Fathering Autism #3 3 Kids, 2 Daily Dunkins, 1 Huge Exploitation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me either!!!
We should call their corporate office and tell someone!!
If they got enough calls...somebody might listen!!!
Ask for their legal department!!
Soooo I actually know someone who works at the Corporate Dunks .... headquarters is two miles from my home in Massachusetts.... I’m going to ask her about these assholes and if they should be storming into Dunks like they own the joint ...... I’ll keep you posted on her response !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s weird that they are so open about their location, where they shop, where they live, their planned trips, etc. You would think they’d be more cautious, especially with a non verbal child.
He has repeatedly proven to be the biggest arsewipe & doesn’t deserve all this freebie exploitation money. Karma already got his drone. Just sit back & relax. Pop plenty of popcorn. He’ll have to figure it all out.

Finding rentals that will take a criminal history is a LOT easier in Florida than Oregon and a lot of other states. I wouldn't be surprised if that factored into their move.
‘Florida Man...’

(for those outside of the US, if you google FL man, you’ll find memes & hundreds of crazy headlines...there’s something in the stanky cloudy FL water!...also homes were built on rotting vegetation & so maybe a sink hole will swallow him up!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
It is SO scary that Summer is staying in that little shed by herself. Everyone knows their address and it's not very secure, and if someone broke in the rest of the family wouldn't even hear. There's no way in hell I'd stay out there by myself as a young woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Is this the first time we've seen them allow her to skip school because of lack of sleep? If it's not the first time it's one of few. Did it really take a message board pointing out that that would be a good idea for them to do it?

• Heart
  • Haha
It is SO scary that Summer is staying in that little shed by herself. Everyone knows their address and it's not very secure, and if someone broke in the rest of the family wouldn't even hear. There's no way in hell I'd stay out there by myself as a young woman.
I was thinking the same thing. It’s a little bit sketchy. Hopefully they have security cameras.

I wonder if Abbie had Chic Fil La for lunch and dinner. After dinner she drank out of a Chic Fi La cup. I’m sure that wasn’t the same one from earlier.

Diet can affect a persons sleeping habits.

Reactions: 7
And they showed that it's not necessarily always locked in today's vlog, I know they were trying to show Abbie being cute but showing that was a bad idea not only for summer but for them, it's their property they are encouraging people to come on to. And I don't even mean people who would intend on hurting summer or any of them but they also do have some fans with boundary problems.

Reactions: 11
Is this the first time we've seen them allow her to skip school because of lack of sleep? If it's not the first time it's one of few. Did it really take a message board pointing out that that would be a good idea for them to do it?
Exactly!! I kept mine from home today because we had some bad storms coming in and apparently the kids could feel it coming in.. Our school understands that kids will have bad sleeping days and they know to allow for absences... I just don't see why they couldn't understand that until now.. If a child doesn't sleep, they have no reason to be at school the next day.. You are only doing way more harm..

Reactions: 6
Asa, nobody gives a tit about your drone! "Good news, the drone is working." OH THANK GOD I WAS WORRIED SICK ABOUT IT.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And they showed that it's not necessarily always locked in today's vlog, I know they were trying to show Abbie being cute but showing that was a bad idea not only for summer but for them, it's their property they are encouraging people to come on to. And I don't even mean people who would intend on hurting summer or any of them but they also do have some fans with boundary problems.
plus isn't the bathroom that's attached only accessible from the outside? all it would take is someone getting over the fence. they keep talking about what a great set-up she has but I would feel extremely uneasy staying out there.

• Heart
plus isn't the bathroom that's attached only accessible from the outside? all it would take is someone getting over the fence. they keep talking about what a great set-up she has but I would feel extremely uneasy staying out there.
Yes and she has to come into the house to use the bathroom.. They show exactly how to lock and unlock that gate too...
Their viewers have absolutely no bounds and have asked for hugs from Abbie.. Even when Abbie shook her head no, both A & P have made her go and hug total strangers. They may have that house completely wired and videoed but anything can happen and those things can go down...

Reactions: 9
Yes and she has to come into the house to use the bathroom.. They show exactly how to lock and unlock that gate too...
Their viewers have absolutely no bounds and have asked for hugs from Abbie.. Even when Abbie shook her head no, both A & P have made her go and hug total strangers. They may have that house completely wired and videoed but anything can happen and those things can go down...
I'm waiting for the day someone breaks into that office and steals all his equipment

• Haha
Maybe I’m wrong, but someone has been watching too much of Abbie & also the Wee Family! (I’d guess the young woman here is just highly impressionable & mentally ill).

I said that! How it’s terrible to send her if she didn’t sleep. Funny you remembered it discussed here too. The last thing the teachers want to hear is that their non-verbal & highly difficult student didn’t sleep, but here ya go, have fun & good luck! Not fair to Abbie & then maybe that teacher was up all nite w/ a sick child, but they’re at work while the Maass’ get DnD & go back to bed!

• Heart
Asa, nobody gives a tit about your drone! "Good news, the drone is working." OH THANK GOD I WAS WORRIED SICK ABOUT IT.
I needed this laugh. I just burst out laughing in the car. My husband said "What, what?" Read it to him and he laughed so had tears in his eyes and had to pull the car over.

• Haha
I really hate to see the Wee Family get mixed up with those hambeasts. Hambeasts includes Lauren Brazee.
The Wees are such a nice little family who by all appearances love their kid and really want the best for her and they want to raise awareness.
They don't strike me as being the coat tail riding type (like Lauren Brazee) and I believe the hambeasts will just use them for content and to pretend they have friends. Look at us, we hang out with poor people!!!
Those hambeasts are such awful garbage people. IMO

Maybe I’m wrong, but someone has been watching too much of Abbie & also the Wee Family! (I’d guess the young woman here is just highly impressionable & mentally ill).

OMG!
I dunno which is worse.
This video or Assas tiny fingers and thumbs pic!
I think that's one of their fans.
She is a terrible actress.
Holy mother of Jesus.
Y'all are gonna do me in with some of this stuff you find one day!!!
😆😆😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I hope Isaiah/Summer pays close attention to Abbie when they go to Disney because she is going to run and lord knows her parents are going to chase her. They walk in front of her expecting her to be there. I’ve watched multiple times where they open the gate and don’t wait for her. I just see something bad happening.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.