Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kermy

VIP Member
Hi..I'm a lurker since my mom said if you have nothing nice to say keep quiet. A few pages back a remark was made about packages they receive. On the newest blog pigcilla asks where did Assa get the toy and he said..."I found it in a package, no idea who sent it". how self entitled and self important can a person get. Someone takes the time to buy and ship your daughter something and you basically shrug it off. Definitely garbage people

• Heart
Reactions: 22

PhartBlossom

VIP Member
The Maass family, "yeah we know you read here"

Take a step back and look at yourselves. What may have started to help with Autism awareness has devolved into something else entirely. For most families who have a disabled child, they need advocacy, financial help, emotional support. How are you two helping with any of that? I believe you started that way but it is far from that now.

You are showing families with a disabled family member they could use that family member to make a living. You can film them, talk about them, trigger them, all the while doing it for views and cash money! And a lot of money at that. Through donations, you bought a huge home with pool and many, many toys, like the drone, camera equipment and the electric car/cart. You buy tons of decorations, food and take vacations to what is really excess. Most people simply cannot live that way especially a family dealing with a special needs child.

The worst part of this is the toll it is taking on Abbie. You drag her all over the place so she can be seen, whether she hates it or not. You keep her up late, take her out late, she has no schedule. You are treating her like your brand and not a human being and since you claim she doesn't care, it makes it ok? I think she does care and would choose to have more structure and quiet in her life.

You also do not listen to her! She signs, she hits the ipad and you bafoons totally ignore her. She will sign over and over before one of you says something. Her attempts at communication mostly go ignored or denied. You should stop what you are doing and give her your full attention to see what it is she is saying to you. She also should always have her ipad within reach. I believe she can communicate much more than you claim.

Asa...wet your hair and pull it up in a tight pony tail on the top of your head with those tiny, tight rubber bands and wear it that way. I give you a pass as a male but some of the ladies in the vicinity should let you know that hurts. It causes head aches.

Ok...having those young ladies live in and hang around all the time has become very odd and creepy. The kissing on Abbie and the love fest is actually uncomfortable to watch. You need to get a grip on this.

Thank you.
(need a soap box emoji)

• Heart
Reactions: 21

PhartBlossom

VIP Member
Marni G 8 hours ago
Do you guys pay summer and becca to go with you on the trip as respite for abby? who pays for their ticket to the parks? just curious! 😁

FatheringAutism
2 hours ago
We paid Summers way and the Brazee’s paid Becca’s way because she was helping with Ella.

Glinda Briggs 27 minutes ago
@FatheringAutism You did not win tickets though, you told a little tale for some odd reason. Why?

FatheringAutism
18 minutes ago
Glinda Briggs We won 4 tickets. There were 5 of us. You’re just batting 1000 here with your comments lol.

Glinda Briggs 3 minutes ago
@FatheringAutismProve it. There is NO record at all of your family winning that raffle and 4 tickets from the Paddle thing. You MUST stop telling tales, it is going to come back on you. You told the world P drives the most because you don't like to but the truth is....you have a suspended DL. Stop the lies guys.

Sorry...I do not know how to do a screen shot.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

jadedandcaffeinated

Hey Asa and Priss.... maybe the other parents are "boring" because they're actually exhausted from having to work a real job and care for their special needs child every fucking day unlike you two. Life's not a nonstop Dunkies party for everyone :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Stop letting her nap after school. Simple.
A&P get your asses out bed earlier on school days. They claim to be so smart, then use your damn heads and use common sense.
I also think that Asa shouldn't be laying with her at night when she can't sleep. Terrible habit.

Even if she doesn't like it at first I really do think that sticking to a strict schedule that includes her getting to do things that stimulate her, like all the stuff they had at the old house for her to do, would help ware her out for bed and possibly maybe one day they can get her to school on time.
I know that they say she doesn't like anything she use to, but that means that she needs new things to keep her mind going other than sitting on the couch, napping or watching P make TikToks. Get active with her, discover new things she will enjoy.
ALSO I'm waiting for them to realize that by not upping her dosage of meds as she grows is affecting her negatively. Her body gets use to the dose, and it wont work efficiently as shes getting older, as we are seeing now.

Reactions: 19

Valentine

New here.

I first watched FA a few years ago not long after I was diagnosed with autism as an adult. Was missed as a child/YA, high functioning all that. Obviously Abby is totally different to me, but I watched them out of curiosity. In the beginning I liked them until I saw them parade Abby on YT sitting on the toilet and after that I didn't watch for a while. Remembered about them recently and decided to check them out only to find them worse than ever. I've been sitting reading the various threads on here over the past few days and I agree with everyone.

Even more shocked to discover the third child and affair. So, they buy this half a million dollar home, filled with new stuff, yet he appears to default (I think?) on child support. There is nothing open and honest on their channel, there is nothing raw, it's acting with many shots taken to get the "perfect" (abusive) shot. There is nothing helpful or creative about their channel, it's saturated with "look at us, look at what we have bought, look where we are going" every. single. day.

I remember a video not long after they got their cat Nala, Abby was flapping around and smacked the cat, everyone just laughed, sorry, but high support needs or not, anyone doing that needs told off in an appropriate way, not just laughed off. Abby will grow into someone who thinks what she does is ok. I don't know much about IDD but I'm pretty sure laughing at that isn't the way to go about it.

I don't know how I feel about Summer, I find it strange that a child (as she was at the time) befriends a younger child with special needs and eventually moves in. It's kinda sinister to me. Not so much on Summer's part, but it just doesn't sit right with me. It's all very strange. Doesn't she have her own family/friends?

What's the deal with Dunkin all the time? I'm not in the States and we don't have Dunkin here, what's so special about their coffee that they need to go there daily and do some sort of unofficial product placement?

I feel sorry for Isaiah, that poor kid needs to know the world outside of his family. He needs space to grow into his own person that doesn't revolve around his sister. He isn't responsible for her, her parents are. If he chooses to do so when he's older, fine, but right now he's a young man that needs to learn what the bigger world is about and carve his own path. Highly annoyed when Asa seemed to disregard Isaiah's photos when they put them on canvas. Seems like Asa needs to be the #1 in that house.

Something keeps bothering me, are they deliberately stifling Abby's progress? Reducing therapy? We know they like to induce meltdowns re, hockey game incident.

They posted a video thanking an autistic person for telling them what may have been wrong with Abby at the hockey game. It appeared these reasons didn't even enter A&Ps heads? They have had 14 years of opportunity to learn about everything to do with autism including vestibular issues and proprioception. Those things I learned about myself within a week of my diagnosis with simple research on Google and engaging with the community. They are literally pathetic and don't seem to know the most basic things about their daughter's autism and/or IDD.

This has probably all been covered before but I've been itching to say all of this for a long time and this forum gives me that platform.

• Heart

Jenpude

Me either!!!
We should call their corporate office and tell someone!!
If they got enough calls...somebody might listen!!!
Ask for their legal department!!
Soooo I actually know someone who works at the Corporate Dunks .... headquarters is two miles from my home in Massachusetts.... I’m going to ask her about these assholes and if they should be storming into Dunks like they own the joint ...... I’ll keep you posted on her response !!!

• Heart

Whatsupwiththat

VIP Member
There is no way I would take my disabled daughter to a meet up for people to touch and gawk at. I would put my daughters dignity above the mighty dollar. Doing a channel for autism awareness is one thing, treating her like a circus freak is another. Shame on them!

• Heart

Piggylips

Grew up With a Narcisstic father so every time I see Isaiah cring or apologize, I can feel his pain. If I had a dollar for every time that poor kid said he was sorry or my bad...well I could buy myself an electric cart. Seriously though...so sad for the kid.

• Sad

nahthankx

A said she is always late because they are working on teeth and hair brushing. He said she could learn more by doing these tasks at home compared to school. So why go to school?
I’m a teacher and let me just say, there’s nothing more disruptive and disrespectful than a continuously late drop off or pick up. And it’s always 100% the parents. A child is not in charge or responsible for their parents being late.

Reactions: 18

jadedandcaffeinated

It is SO scary that Summer is staying in that little shed by herself. Everyone knows their address and it's not very secure, and if someone broke in the rest of the family wouldn't even hear. There's no way in hell I'd stay out there by myself as a young woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Stripe69

VIP Member
On last nights vlog Asa says "oh look at you (to P) so successful. It's sexy" 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤢 What a load of bullshit. You see 💲💲when you look at her. Who are you trying to kid?
Please I keep seeing the sperm with the blue glasses again lol

if the post on her Facebook with the picture of Abbie is not exploitation I don’t know what is. The comments on youtube are still the love fest as always. I read through all the comments and replies and they do remove most of the ones they don’t like. The one about the third child from last night is still there, I gave it a like but we’ll see how long it lasts.
The vlogs are less and less about Abbie, you just hear her shouting in the background and more about asa’s toys and Priscilla’s makeup and cooking channels. They are so wrapped up in what they have that they have totally lost sight of the reason they started. Asa is so self indulgent, just look at that drone feature he did (look how smart I am )
Has anyone else noticed how cilla is dropping the mask more and getting a bit agitated with her comments both written and verbal. I hope all this comes crashing down and soon.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

jadedandcaffeinated

They should get a job at Dunkin'
Asa seems like the kind of guy who would get defensive while being trained for a job, then eventually blow up, slam down the donut trays, and storm out screaming while he quits. I'm POSITIVE he has anger issues. I bet he yells quite a lot off camera.

• Heart

PhartBlossom

VIP Member
It's hard to feel sorry for any parent that uses their child the way they do.

I bet Asa has a tiny little pecker. Are ya with me ladies? We know the type.

• Haha

jadedandcaffeinated

I have said it before but I just can't help feeling sorry for Priscilla. She is not very bright, and she is controlled by Asa. I think she has been terribly depressed since Abbie was born and she is trying to live a more independent, fulfilling life. She finds no joy in her daughter, so she is trying to at least profit off her. She fakes everything, and she is bad at it: her cooking (again, only for the cameras), her "business" (MLM, hardly a legit "boss babe"), affection toward her daughter, interest in autism awareness, and so on. She is sick and tired of being an obese, depressed, autism mom. Summer and Becca make her feel like she has daughters she can take on Chick Fil-A runs without having to strap them in and listen to them scream. I can not help but pity the woman despite her poor decisions.

And yes, the screaming. I COULD NOT. So I really feel for them there.

As an aside, I am not autistic but I do have mild misophonia. Certain sounds drive me bananas, even with my own wonderful family. My poor kids had back-to-back colds last month, and even while I comforted them and cared for them the sound of their constant coughing and sniffling drove me INSANE. Don't get me started on my husband's sleep noises -- I wear ear plugs!!

Crazy Nanny wanted out of that toxic house, you could tell. She is not happy with that family.
I want to sit down with Crazy Nanny and Brandy over a bottle or five of wine and hear what they have to say lol

• Haha