Fathering Autism #3 3 Kids, 2 Daily Dunkins, 1 Huge Exploitation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had my first fan interaction today😂 I commented that I hope she doesn’t step on anything when she takes her shoes off. A subscriber told me that she always has her shoes on outside of the car. I commented back that you can literally see her bare feet when she was eating. The subscriber argued with me about how I was wrong. Must’ve been some strong Kool-Aid
I could not find your post. It is gone!

Reactions: 1
Maybe
Do you have a thing about feet? 😆😆😆
I see her going barefoot at home as a non issue. The denial from the cult that she is never barefoot in inappropriate places is pathetic. They can't use the eyes in their heads?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I see her going barefoot at home as a non issue. The denial from the cult that she is never barefoot in inappropriate places is pathetic. They can't use the eyes in their heads?
When the child has the chance, her shoes are “ out the window”.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Cars alone are pretty dangerous. But a bleeping golf cart on the roads??? with a child who takes off her seatbelt??? They're begging for something tragic to happen. Then again, I wouldn't put it past them to want something like that to happen so they could sue someone again.

Reactions: 8
It's exhausting keeping up with this forum and YTMD 😂 I want this info out there so badly.

• Haha
Cars alone are pretty dangerous. But a bleeping golf cart on the roads??? with a child who takes off her seatbelt??? They're begging for something tragic to happen. Then again, I wouldn't put it past them to want something like that to happen so they could sue someone again.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
UH YEAH ASA THAT'S THE SPEED YOU SHOULD BE AT IN NEIGHBORHOODS AND SCHOOL ZONES YOU twit. And guess what.... I don't skateboard or motorcycle on the open road. I ride my bike in bike lanes where it's safer. And I sure as duck wouldn't allow my autistic child who ELOPES to do do any of those things.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
DUDE, next time he makes a smug, dickish comment, ask him how his middle child is doing. That should shut him up real fast. Or even better, ask him if he payed his child support before adding another monthly expense for the benefit of his "favorite" children.

• Haha
  • Heart
DUDE, next time he makes a smug, dickish comment, ask him how his middle child is doing. That should shut him up real fast. Or even better, ask him if he payed his child support before adding another monthly expense for the benefit of his "favorite" children.

I'm sure he'd be super quick to delete that comment. :rolleyes:

It’s weird that they are so open about their location, where they shop, where they live, their planned trips, etc. You would think they’d be more cautious, especially with a non verbal child.

It’s weird that they are so open about their location, where they shop, where they live, their planned trips, etc. You would think they’d be more cautious, especially with a non verbal child.
It's getting to the point where they really need some security or a barrier at their meet and greets.

Reactions: 5
This is really gross but my mind keeps going back to when he was talking about adult time. I keep getting a picture in my head and I can’t unsee it. Two lard arses and the sperm with the baseball cap and blue sun glasses. Help!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm way behind on these threads so Asa's history with law enforcement has probably already been posted. I remember back in thread 1 I mentioned that his 'trust' score (or something like that) was very low.

The most recent traffic violation was driving while disqualified; cost him $355.50.

1581009510338.png

Miss Priss being sued for non-payment. Seems they have a habit of not paying their dues.

1581010152948.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
After speaking to another person that also knew them about this whole third child thing they actually recalled Priss talking about it a long time ago. Talks about how he had left her for a short amount of time and she thought he had cheated. #dateyourspouse #relationshipgoals #myforeverboyfriend :sick: some of my favorite hashtags she uses now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I think it's a matter of time before one of the other parents from her school speaks up about them. I can't imagine they have permission to film all those kids during programs and I can't imagine they love having their child's school location broadcast to millions of people. If I was a parent I'd be pissed. We already know the school gets calls from random people asking about Abbie.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.