Fathering Autism #3 3 Kids, 2 Daily Dunkins, 1 Huge Exploitation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But the rules don't apply to him! Their neighbors must be so over them by now.
He was SO rude about the neighborhood party they went to. Being "antisocial" stops being cool once you're not 16 anymore Asa. Then it's just obnoxious and weird. No wonder they have no friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I had my first fan interaction today😂 I commented that I hope she doesn’t step on anything when she takes her shoes off. A subscriber told me that she always has her shoes on outside of the car. I commented back that you can literally see her bare feet when she was eating. The subscriber argued with me about how I was wrong. Must’ve been some strong Kool-Aid
They will defend this family no matter what the issue happens to be. She was in a restaurant with no shoes on and I am sure she must run around outside the house without shoes.

Reactions: 6
Ladylurker I wonder, were you every seen in a vlog? I have a WILD guess who you are.

Reactions: 4
Ladylurker I wonder, were you every seen in a vlog? I have a WILD guess who you are.
You're not Brandi are you? Lol

Also hi everyone!

I'm a new member and this is my first (proper) post. (I did a quote up above too) but I've been reading all of the posts since I think October last year, back when it was still on the first page! Then last month we switched to the second page and I was so happy I could keep reading lol, but I was amazed when a few days ago you guys wrote that you need to get a third page, I thought, wow just in one month, that's crazy! All of the things you say about the family are SO true!
I'm autistic myself and am in a few private FB groups, one called Autism Inclusivity where funnily enough, Priscilla *herself* posted! But then she revealed her dark side by admitting to only joining since she found out a member called DCF on the family and she wanted to find out who. (Remember those videos?!)
Anyway, I think everyone in this group needs to make sure to listen to and spread autistic voices such as ASAN (NOT A$!!!) and support the neurodiversity symbol and not the puzzle piece (unlike Fathering Autism😒). If you guys want links quote me asking, this is my first post so am not sure how notifications work yet lol😂 But I should be able to get them :)
I've always felt/feel SUPER uncomfortable watching their videos but now I know for sure I'm not the only one who hates the family and how they treat Abbie....tysm everyone for these posts! Hope I'm welcome in the group and if you want an inkling into how autistic people feel then feel free to ask me, but of course I'm only one person😊

😃

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
But may i ask, who do you think lady lurker is?? Jw...
Considering I know I’m wrong, sure. I think it’s a parent from JSA that’s children don’t attend anymore.

Guys it’s so hard for me not to watch the videos and think oh Abbie’s so cute.

Reactions: 6
I don't think there's anything wrong with thinking Abbie is cute. She does have her cute side.
Besides, it's not her fault she has A & P for parents.

• Sick
Abbie with her bubble toy was pretty cute....she seemed less interested in the bubbles though. Bubbles can make the floors deadly & also leave annoying spots. I was surprised they let it spray down the wallpaper & some of the wall art too. 🙃

Reactions: 3
Considering I know I’m wrong, sure. I think it’s a parent from JSA that’s children don’t attend anymore.

Guys it’s so hard for me not to watch the videos and think oh Abbie’s so cute.
Oh ok, did we see the parent in the vlogs? Often? That's kind of a random person to be remembering lol, my mind was going towards Brandi or CN....

Also whenever Abbie gets restrained I get very uncomfortable, anyone else? Yes I know that cars etc are dangerous but that would make me more scared and aggressive and flightly etc, not less. There have been stories of kids having PTSD and even dying in schools etc because of restraint ....

It should be a ticketable offense to have anyone in a moving vehicle on the road controlling a drone. Maybe someone should post the dangerous clip in a Jacksonville or county FB group. Also, I pray for leniency for the individual who gets into a car accident involving that ridiculous looking bunch in a flimsy looking buggy. A side swipe could kill one of them. And then they have an impulsive girl who might just take her flimsy buggy seatbelt off one day (reaching for her pretzels?!) & end up in the road. Father figure is too arrogant & prideful to think outside the box. And Priss is just too wrapped up in herself to notice much of anything.

ps: OYSHTER crackers! lololol You’re right! I heard it too! I feel like she tried to say it softly. She should rename them carby constipation crackers. Their poor toilets in that house.

Reactions: 3
All the fans are commenting on how sweet Isaiah is for kissing his sisters hand in the vlog. I hope she hadn’t had it up her nose beforehand.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
6BBE4BFF-84FE-4595-B5CD-3DD6F2F527E7.jpeg

Someone ask him this in Did you loose a portion of your fingers? Or is it just the way the picture is taken?

• Sick
The soap pic was written like an ad lol, it almost seemed like he took a bite for the content lmao.

Yesterdays vlog annoyed me when they let Isiah antagonize Abby over not knowing more words. She signed “all done” to her brother sitting in her seat and they kept telling her to ask him to move and then ended up going haha well that (The signing all done) was rude but it worked. How was it rude? She didn’t slap him to get out of her seat that he was only sitting in to get a rise out of her (the more cynical side says it’s for content). She used the closest approximation she has to “please move”, they know what words she knows, they know she doesn’t know anything along the lines of “please move” so why are they expecting her to sign it? They talk about how communication is so important but they blatantly ignore her requests, Isiah should have gracefully moved because 1.its her spot on the couch, and she was sitting in it before she got up for the bathroom 2. That communication she did should have been immediately “positively reinforced” (you know, the thing we got a lecture on a few days ago) by Isiah getting out of the spot and giving praise for the effective communication.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I stopped watching when they were messing with her over her spot. It was so funny for all of them and so cruel to her. Using the few words they've bothered to teach her and being laughed at. Whatever happened to dialing back on ABA because they were going to work on communication?
And P called her rude? For not knowing how to say something she hasn't been taught? When she takes a drink from someone else's water, they call her rude, too. Even though she pays for everything they have. I

Last edited:
I had my first fan interaction today😂 I commented that I hope she doesn’t step on anything when she takes her shoes off. A subscriber told me that she always has her shoes on outside of the car. I commented back that you can literally see her bare feet when she was eating. The subscriber argued with me about how I was wrong. Must’ve been some strong Kool-Aid
There is a early scene when she is barefoot running into the house. The more important point is that the followers will defend the family regardless of what is involved.

You're not Brandi are you? Lol

Also hi everyone!

I'm a new member and this is my first (proper) post. (I did a quote up above too) but I've been reading all of the posts since I think October last year, back when it was still on the first page! Then last month we switched to the second page and I was so happy I could keep reading lol, but I was amazed when a few days ago you guys wrote that you need to get a third page, I thought, wow just in one month, that's crazy! All of the things you say about the family are SO true!
I'm autistic myself and am in a few private FB groups, one called Autism Inclusivity where funnily enough, Priscilla *herself* posted! But then she revealed her dark side by admitting to only joining since she found out a member called DCF on the family and she wanted to find out who. (Remember those videos?!)
Anyway, I think everyone in this group needs to make sure to listen to and spread autistic voices such as ASAN (NOT A$!!!) and support the neurodiversity symbol and not the puzzle piece (unlike Fathering Autism😒). If you guys want links quote me asking, this is my first post so am not sure how notifications work yet lol😂 But I should be able to get them :)
I've always felt/feel SUPER uncomfortable watching their videos but now I know for sure I'm not the only one who hates the family and how they treat Abbie....tysm everyone for these posts! Hope I'm welcome in the group and if you want an inkling into how autistic people feel then feel free to ask me, but of course I'm only one person😊

😃
I'm autistic too and also part of the group Autism Inclusivity and I'm glad I found this page as I'm not happy with the way Abbie is being treated either. She gets no privacy or autonomy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.