Fathering Autism #3 3 Kids, 2 Daily Dunkins, 1 Huge Exploitation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Abbie with her bubble toy was pretty cute....she seemed less interested in the bubbles though. Bubbles can make the floors deadly & also leave annoying spots. I was surprised they let it spray down the wallpaper & some of the wall art too. 🙃
I am surprised 🐖cilla did not freak the f out over those bubbles!!
DON'T MAKE A MESS!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm willing to bet she found out when he got contacted for child support. That would be extra cringe if it's the case, because her father was given the papers on his behalf lol.

Honestly sounds like it was then positively verified... would have LOVED to be a fly on the wall for that conversation.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 80321

Someone ask him this in Did you loose a portion of your fingers? Or is it just the way the picture is taken?
Ok. One of you has GOT to tell me wtf this is!!!!!
I can never ever unsee it and I will never be the same!!!
His entire hand is the size of a little person's aka midget!!!
I'll just say it...
Those hands explain a lot about his arrogance and is good enough evidence for me to wager the affair was a 1 night stand. 😆😆😆😆
She had to have been drunk. 😆😆😆
Then she saw it errrr him again the next morning...after that he's kicked to the curb!!!😆😆
IMO and imagination.😋

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t know why they feel they need to have meet ups! Like who feels they need to go meet a Internet personality? They aren’t Carol Burnett for goodness sakes!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t know why they feel they need to have meet ups! Like who feels they need to go meet a Internet personality? They aren’t Carol Burnett for goodness sakes!
I just get nervous about them. All it takes is one grown person who doesn't have a good sense of boundaries or what's appropriate to grab Abbie for a hug or something and people could really get hurt.

Its more like parading Abbie around. She doesnt want to be there, it gives Priscilla a kick to see people "look up to her" and Assa wants to be swooned over by autism parents for spreading the awareness.

Reactions: 12
Its more like parading Abbie around. She doesnt want to be there, it gives Priscilla a kick to see people "look up to her" and Assa wants to be swooned over by autism parents for spreading the awareness.
Its a fn traveling side show and Assa is PT Barnum!!!!!
Abbie is the freak on the leash ffs!! IMO.
Why are we the only ones who see this????

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I just get nervous about them. All it takes is one grown person who doesn't have a good sense of boundaries or what's appropriate to grab Abbie for a hug or something and people could really get hurt.
Yeah no tit.
Then what?
If someone manages to kidnap Abbie...and or...
If someone gets hurt is Dunkin liable since it would happen on their property?
Could they be able to sue DD?
We know the would if they could.
I hope DD has enough liability insurance at these meet up locations.

Yeah no tit.
Then what?
If someone manages to kidnap Abbie...and or...
If someone gets hurt is Dunkin liable since it would happen on their property?
Could they be able to sue DD?
We know the would if they could.
I hope DD has enough liability insurance at these meet up locations.

I dont understand how Dunkin is ok with any of this.

Reactions: 8
Dunkin' really doesn't have to deal with it unless something happened. It's just the local retail staff and corporate doesn't give a duck if it makes their life hell.
I don't know if they've ever gone to a location more than once but if it was my workplace and they kept having meet ups there I'd be contacting higher ups

I want to comment "Hey Asa, I'm planning my own meetup and want to do it at a Dunkin'! What kind of security do you use? Do you need any insurance? Do you just call the Dunkin' location?" And see what his excuses are

Reactions: 12
Ir really is parading her around like a traveling circus

Reactions: 9
Funny that they have no problem setting up meet ups to be “praised”, but when they went to their neighbors house he couldn’t even explain what he does for work, said it was awkward.

I get the feeling that they always have to be on top or above others and they can’t thrive in situations where they aren’t the center of attention.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder how many lurkers they get checking out their house. Not to be rude, but a large part of their fanbase has boundary issues and I'm sure it's happened.

Reactions: 13
I wonder how many lurkers they get checking out their house. Not to be rude, but a large part of their fanbase has boundary issues and I'm sure it's happened.

I mean they have said packages have come straight to the house so... I'm waiting for a "please dont come to our home" speech

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.