Fathering Autism #3 3 Kids, 2 Daily Dunkins, 1 Huge Exploitation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh, do you have some inside info?? Spill the tea! 😃

Not even sure how to with out them knowing exactly who I am. That's why I came here, a TON of what you guys are saying is 100% spot on.
The third child thing, even to me came completely out of left field and I was pretty shocked ( but like also not lol)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Not even sure how to with out them knowing exactly who I am. That's why I came here, a TON of what you guys are saying is 100% spot on.
The third child thing, even to me came completely out of left field and I was pretty shocked ( but like also not lol)
How about this: In your opinion, do they have any redeeming qualities? Is there hope for Abbie and the family as a whole?

Reactions: 6
How about this: In your opinion, do they have any redeeming qualities? Is there hope for Abbie and the family as a whole?

I use to. Like before they started Youtube, even when Asa didn't fully understand Youtube yet as a whole and was doing it to "spread awareness" but as soon as the money started coming, they became daily vloggers, the whole thing just tanked IMO. Abby was making so much progress like a little over a year ago and like you guys have mentioned on here its like shes slowly regressing.

Reactions: 8
The third kid thing is blowing my mind. But, TBH, could you blame him for cheating? I'd be miserable around Priscilla, too.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The third kid thing is blowing my mind. But, TBH, could you blame him for cheating? I'd be miserable around Priscilla, too.
You wouldn't be happy married to a woman who turned her self into a horses ass and got 2 million views of it on TIKTOK?! 😂
Also love your name lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder if the his child's mother has limited activity with him and he'll try to exploit his relationship with her when she turns 18. It would make great clickbait.....

Reactions: 4
Since I have seen so many comments about socks and shoes for Abbie, I would like to share my opinion. Even "normal" kids, many of them have issues with socks. It is a common problem, they don't like them, they feel weird, they throw fits, they tale them off...so you pick your battles.

I think it has been mentioned about Abbie needing to feel the ground...to feel grounded. Like she is unsteady on piers and elevators etc. I think the taking off shoes grounds her and honestly with everything they deal with in her behavior, that would probably not be worth the battle.

I bet her having the slip on shoes makes it easier on the entire family and Abbie as well. Much worse going on there than Abbie's barefootedness.

Reactions: 9
Since I have seen so many comments about socks and shoes for Abbie, I would like to share my opinion. Even "normal" kids, many of them have issues with socks. It is a common problem, they don't like them, they feel weird, they throw fits, they tale them off...so you pick your battles.

I think it has been mentioned about Abbie needing to feel the ground...to feel grounded. Like she is unsteady on piers and elevators etc. I think the taking off shoes grounds her and honestly with everything they deal with in her behavior, that would probably not be worth the battle.

I bet her having the slip on shoes makes it easier on the entire family and Abbie as well. Much worse going on there than Abbie's barefootedness.
I would agree as long as it's in a safe and appropriate environment. Taking your shoes off in a public restaurant isn't okay or safe.

I hate the way they say she gets excited to see someone. When Asa came home and Summer on tonight’s vlog, she was less than interested.
I don’t like to say this but as time has gone on she seems less aware and her attention span is extremely short. I can’t see her ever living without full time care. God help them when she is adult and has meltdowns

Reactions: 12
I hate the way they say she gets excited to see someone. When Asa came home and Summer on tonight’s vlog, she was less than interested.
I don’t like to say this but as time has gone on she seems less aware and her attention span is extremely short. I can’t see her ever living without full time care. God help them when she is adult and has meltdowns
I was just going to post this same thing. They are so anxious for Abbie to miss Summer.. saying she went out to her room.. she never seems to really care. Now if summer came in with donuts or food....yea.. she would really care.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah he made her get up and when she saw Summer, she was just like “Oh”. She was only gone for 2 days.

I hate socks. I knit them and like how they look, but on my feet, not so much. I do have some sensory issues when it comes to clothes.
I live in a warm state, so I wear sandals a lot and, on cold days resentfully put on shoes and socks.
They just feel wrong on my feet. I walk around the house barefoot a lot and, to my husband's horror, go barefoot outside (near the house).

(Editing to say that this was supposed to be a response with a quote and the quote vanished)

Last edited:
I had a feeling Summer's family is uneasy with their whole arrangement. I wonder if her trip this weekend had anything to do with that or if it came up. I have a feeling that she won't be there as long as they planned.

I had my first fan interaction today😂 I commented that I hope she doesn’t step on anything when she takes her shoes off. A subscriber told me that she always has her shoes on outside of the car. I commented back that you can literally see her bare feet when she was eating. The subscriber argued with me about how I was wrong. Must’ve been some strong Kool-Aid

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Umm how is it legal to operate a drone near power lines seems like ASSa didn’t even care that he could have caused a lot of problems for a lot of people not that they care! But seriously is it illegal and can he get in trouble with his local police if they see the footage, not to mention flying it over open roads!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I had a feeling Summer's family is uneasy with their whole arrangement. I wonder if her trip this weekend had anything to do with that or if it came up. I have a feeling that she won't be there as long as they planned.
It must be a lot for her. Coming home snd having to automatically to put on an excitement fest. She is working though, and she knows the deal with her living there. Priscilla even called her the third spouse in one of the vlogs.

She has a good set up, but I wonder if they convinced her to live there or if she decided to on her own accord without any influence.

Reactions: 3
Umm how is it legal to operate a drone near power lines seems like ASSa didn’t even care that he could have caused a lot of problems for a lot of people not that they care! But seriously is it illegal and can he get in trouble with his local police if they see the footage, not to mention flying it over open roads!
I haven’t read anything about power lines. But it is illegal in Florida to film other people and their houses with a drone without their permission. Which Asa has done multiple times.

Reactions: 5
I haven’t read anything about power lines. But it is illegal in Florida to film other people and their houses with a drone without their permission. Which Asa has done multiple times.
But the rules don't apply to him! Their neighbors must be so over them by now.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.