Fathering Autism #3 3 Kids, 2 Daily Dunkins, 1 Huge Exploitation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's what makes it even more sad, the child is at that age where usually they start reaching out. I would be upset if I was her and saw how they treat Summer.

And I think the child support payments speak for themselves.
Exactly! Even when they were "poor," he had fancy cameras, etc. It took til after they had the house and "all the things" to start catching up on late child support. Even if they don't want anything to do with him, he still has a responsibility to her.

Reactions: 8
Who wants to bet all the YouTube income and everything else is in piggy’s name so he can claim it’s her income and not his!
I did see a bit online where he is worth $38k & her net worth was $1.2mil. 🤔

Where did P respond to this?
it was in google images...it looked like facebook? i was confused too...

edit: as you know, someone posted the link to her post from ytmommadrama (lol not shocked we’re not the only honest site!)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
So Asa was in the coast guard ? I’m sure he couldn’t stand taking direction from others because he knows everything ! It’s kind of a big deal to be in the Coast Guard and he never really speaks about it ... I’d love to hear what his shipmates has to say about him - a know it all prick perhaps !

• Haha
I find it amusing that they claim they don't have friends and blame it on the Autism.
They never did have friends, IMO.
If they did have even 1 friend, that friend wouldn't ghost them over having a kid with Autism.
Friends are friends.
Liars are liars.
Blamers are narcissistic, lying assholes.
Who have no friends!!
IMO
#stopblamingeveryrhingwronginyourlifeonAbbieandautism
#shedoesnothaveautism.
#shehasIDD.

Sadly, there are always military money hungry women at every port who try to get knocked up because they are hot (🤢asa) for a man in uniform & they know the paychecks & housing benefits are good. The men are also very horny after being cooped up w/ mostly men. If she wasn’t on the pill & if he didn’t use a condom, then shame on them. He said it all when he said he had moved on & only went back to Priss when she called to say she was pregnant. Yikes. It could be said it’s admirable behavior, but then he did it again!

Reactions: 7
They accepted Summer more than his own child.

But then again we don’t know, maybe they tried and the mom didn’t want to. Who knows.
I explained this to a friend and she said if the mom didn’t want Asa involved, he could have went to court and tried for some sort of custody??

I’m not sure how that works when the child lives in a different state.

Reactions: 5
I explained this to a friend and she said if the mom didn’t want Asa involved, he could have went to court and tried for some sort of custody??

I’m not sure how that works when the child lives in a different state.
I believe they had joint custody.
Somebody look at the documents again and correct me if I'm wrong.
I really wonder if this baby momma lives in a bubble.
How could she not know about his YT channel??
I want her to amend the support order sooo bad!!😆😆

Does Abbie own a single pair of socks? Again I ask how does she know right foot from left foot?

Reactions: 3
Does Abbie own a single pair of socks? Again I ask how does she know right foot from left foot?
I don't know if she has socks. Her brother has excessive pairs. It's Florida. Socks are optional I guess.
I'm not convinced that she actually knows left from right.
Numerous times she's seen putting shoes on the wrong feet in the car and Assa prompting her to correct it.

I find it amusing that they claim they don't have friends and blame it on the Autism.
If they did have even 1 friend, that friend wouldn't ghost them over having a kid with Autism.
Friends are friends.
Liars are liars.
Who have no friends!!
IMO
#shedoesnothaveautism.
#shehasIDD.
I'll have to respectfully disagree about her not having autism. To me, she clearly DOES have autism. It's just not her primary diagnosis IMO. She has profound IDD which her parents almost completely ignore. Lots of families out there have children with both IDD and autism; I think they actually would do much more good and help people if they acknowledged and discussed both.

Reactions: 10
I believe they had joint custody.
Somebody look at the documents again and correct me if I'm wrong.
I really wonder if this baby momma lives in a bubble.
How could she not know about his YT channel??
I want her to amend the support order sooo bad!!😆😆
Did it say what the terms are? I’m not defending them in any way but there could be a possibility he does see this child but she’s just not a part of the vlogs. It would throw their whole channel off if they were to mention this child because then he becomes an adulterous person who had a child with someone else while married.

Reactions: 3
I'll have to respectfully disagree about her not having autism. To me, she clearly DOES have autism. It's just not her primary diagnosis IMO. She has profound IDD which her parents almost completely ignore. Lots of families out there have children with both IDD and autism; I think they actually would do much more good and help people if they acknowledged and discussed both.
You're right. The words "primary diagnosis" were omitted to save time. 😆😆 sorry, I got a bit of 🐖cillaitis. 😆😆
We've discussed this a lot here and I am glad we are all in agreement on the primary diagnosis.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Did it say what the terms are? I’m not defending them in any way but there could be a possibility he does see this child but she’s just not a part of the vlogs. It would throw their whole channel off if they were to mention this child because then he becomes an adulterous person who had a child with someone else while married.
Looking at it it says "legal custody is granted to the parties jointly, with primary physical placement to [mother]. Asa Maass shall have periods of physical placement at reasonable times upon reasonable notice." so technically you could say they have joint custody, unless there are further legal amendments or something reached in private mediation that isn't accessible. this could very well be the case.

however, my guess, considering how delinquent he's been about support payments, is that they don't have any real contact. maybe that is because neither party expressed interest, or maybe he did try and they didn't want to have contact with him. but since he's had to be ordered to pay a few times and they've never even mentioned him having another child, I think it's pretty unlikely they have any sort of a relationship.

I think it just said joint custody. So apparently he's free to see her if he wanted to.
It definitely would throw their channel off if they publicly acknowledged the child. 😆. In all the ways. 😆😆

I believe most came to the same conclusion as you. About being acknowledged, they live in denial and blame many behaviors on being a “teenager.”

Friends are friends.
Liars are liars.
Who have no friends!!
IMO
#shedoesnothaveautism.
#shehasIDD.

Actually they did have friends until they became "famous" and now they can only associate with other "Influencers". :rolleyes:
Honestly I'd LOVE to say more, but I can't.

The more I process what I've seen, I think It is IDD and autism. And I was reading about Autism, trying to figure out where my brother falls on the spectrum, and it said that for people who are autistic and DD, the prognosis is not good. That really clicked.
It doesn't help that A&P just don't seem to have a handle on it. They love her and want to do all they can, but they are so ineffective in what they do. They missed out on years of working with her and now they don't seem to be following through. That is the hardest thing about all of this for me. They just aren't able to offer her what she needs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.