Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kermy

VIP Member
I wonder what happened to his grandiose idea of starting a company to train ppl how to start a youtube channel or whatever it was.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Lumoss

No 3rd kid sleuthing for me, but I did find these:

Who the heck edited the 1st pic of the baby legs? Hilarious. Gift from google i guess! Maybe Asa did it?
Regarding the last photo, I can see why she would answer some of our speculations but at the same time shes just adding fuel to the fire. I've been on a few gossip sites and to be real most people seem to get off on the said person reading these or think they all come to gossip sites and read. So it shows how new to youtube they are

lovesis

VIP Member
Sadly, they don’t really need to do this. Most of these events had wait lists for attendants. In our area, 2 churches did it last year and the day registration was opened, it was full after 5 minutes at both. This year, another church opened up their church for it, the other 2 churches and the 3rd church were full within 2 days..
Each place has their own rules. The other 2 churches accepted members only and always filled up with them via contacting their office.. The third church just accepted anyone and filled up quickly via an online form..
So, just showing the link would work because of the differences.
I will say, I hate that they announced her the way they did. There was an area to place a group home on our registration but that was it. That was just for pick up security. Also, I am glad that they regulated them to the parent room. Did you’ll see someone was mad that they didn’t get a picture of Isaiah and Abbie dancing together and they acknowledged that Isaiah was busy with his buddy? Seriously? Even if they did share a dance, pictures were not necessary and who would have even taken it?
Also, it makes me sick that they complained about the other parents. That is my networking time, when I go to events. I think A & P were more worried about all the downtime that they weren’t filming.. That night was totally for Abbie, not them. They didn’t even have to stay, they could have went out on a date night even..
For anyone that doesn’t know, the parents don’t have to supply the buddies. The Buddies are volunteers and anyone can sign up to be one. They require a training night and there are plenty of others around, if something happens. It is completely locked out and unless a child just needs a parent or certain worker to stay with them, they are to stay with their Buddy. My daughter’s respite worker took her and she was regulated to the parent room.. She got to network herself and was there if my daughter needed her..
Where did they complain?

Glowfish

We just have to be careful what’s posted. :) We do not know if the bio mom cares that we talk about her daughter!

KateK

VIP Member
that was sarcasm...

Quick clip, but i think she was biting herself too. That’s why Isa. looked freaked. Sad thing is that she’ll only learn to freak out more & more to manipulate her surroundings. I wonder if she’ll need near comatose meds to leave the house in a few yrs.

edit: oops...i now see that was already mentioned
Yea.. I see that. I think they were pushing her way past her threshold tho and taking her to a noisy party like atmosphere.. then Asa is filming her biting herself, P and summer seem unaware.. I really wonder what it will be like once Isaiah leaves for college. Imagine looking up at a restaurant and seeing a teenage girl savagely biting herself and grunting...

Reactions: 3

KateK

VIP Member
Have you all seen the latest excuse video.. everybody is trash... and we are innocent.... booo hooo,,,,, they weren't worth our time..etc.... such a narcissist. I'm sure their foolish fans will fall for it. Everyone is trashy.... except them of Course

"people have pasts"... hasn't been behind for a long time.. what about in December?

Stripe69

VIP Member
If you look back at her tik tok with Isaiah by their pool, I think that's where she looks the smallest. She's CLEARLY gained back at least 20-30 pounds. I wonder what happens if you fail after gastric bypass surgery. Maybe they're planning on some "My 600 lb. life" money after their vlogs implode. I'd love to see Dr. Now confront Asa and Priss!
Haha I just love you

• Haha

FaLaLaLaNahLer

Chatty Member
Perfect example of LESS is MORE! No one should wear huge teardrop earrings if their behind is super wide. I think she’s called them hips before, but her hips are her skeletal bones, not what we see. She actually covers up any side neckline from ear on down w/ those huge earrings, making her look heavier. (my artists perspective)

She def says ‘th’ before or after saying the word ‘kids’ (hard to tell). “Kidsth.” Frontal teeth lisp? Likely a thumb sucker w/ oral fixations like Ab.

Attachments

Last edited:

FaLaLaLaNahLer

Chatty Member
Abbie with her bubble toy was pretty cute....she seemed less interested in the bubbles though. Bubbles can make the floors deadly & also leave annoying spots. I was surprised they let it spray down the wallpaper & some of the wall art too. 🙃

Hotographer512

VIP Member
I don't like that dress on her at all. The way she slouches makes it look horrible. The green one was much nicer, and a much better choice IMO.
I agree...
I guess because of the way she sits and flails around they needed to get the longer one.
Also the longer one hides the pullup better.
IMO

Catseverywhere

I'd love to hear from his ex co-workers that worked for him at his motorcycle repair shop. I'm sure they will have a lot to say.

• Heart

Sam-I-Am

Chatty Member
Just to show how much they are almost starting to show medical neglect. If Abbie gets that tired while waking, there are medical strollers that they can get the doctor to write and get. I know, I have a child that has one. Yes, they are expensive but would be paid for 100% by Medicaid.. It would be confirming to her and make it comfortable for her..
Garbage People!!

Attachments