Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LUZZb

Found the kid, and no I am not going to say how I did it ... but yes, her lower face and chin are definitely Asa/Abbie.
Aha figured it out, no doubts this time, definitely the right one this time. and yes she is his spitting image, I see Isaiah in her too.

Reactions: 2

Lumoss

Is it possible to mute people that comment but you can still see your own comment? Because I can see none of y'alls

Stripe69

VIP Member
zazaza thanks for the thread title!

Without revealing undue info, for anyone else who has located and seen photos of his third child, do you find she looks strikingly similar to Abbie and a bit like Isaiah.
Where did you see photo. Also many thanks for new title

ChickenGeorge

No 3rd kid sleuthing for me, but I did find these:

Who the heck edited the 1st pic of the baby legs? Hilarious. Gift from google i guess! Maybe Asa did it?

...”treats me like a princess”...

She actually said that! What woman wants that? Is that even normal?
Where did P respond to this?

jadedandcaffeinated

So we are not the only thread or website that discusses the Moss family ? There is others ? Cause I see pigcilla said her friend sent her screenshots of people talking about them but I don’t think it was this one ? This is just amazing how many people are finally seeing the light !
There's a YTMD thread but it's not as active

1Cookie1

My thoughts on today’s blog that blue dress is hideous so frumpy I cannot believe that is what they chose for her. The shorter green dress looked absolutely stunning and very age-appropriate she looks like she is wearing someone’s curtains in that blue frock. Must have been on super clearance shame on all of them for making her wear that out in public. Also when Priscilla asked her if she liked it she clearly said no! Then someone else told her she is going to look beautiful in it and she said no. Not one single brain between the four of them choosing that dress for her. So so sad.

Looked at the Dillard’s website the dress they chose was $200. The shorter one which I felt was a more appropriate choice for her was marked down to $90. I too am wondering how she’s going to walk around in it. The dress requires heels and is far too long for her.

Last edited:

ChickenGeorge

I had my first fan interaction today😂 I commented that I hope she doesn’t step on anything when she takes her shoes off. A subscriber told me that she always has her shoes on outside of the car. I commented back that you can literally see her bare feet when she was eating. The subscriber argued with me about how I was wrong. Must’ve been some strong Kool-Aid
I could not find your post. It is gone!

Reactions: 1

Hotographer512

VIP Member
On Facebook...lippig mamma. Check it out. Fans are posting selfies. 😆😆😆.

Actually the nav is also attached to the Apple Watch. I use mine on my watch all the time. It has Haptic Touch for every turn. I know she has an Apple Watch.
She definitely has one strapped to her T-Rex shaped arm.
She's probably too stupid to know how to use it.
IMO

Last edited:

Jenpude

It was YTMD. Priscilla actually joined and basically tried to call everyone out on being horrible people. It was a childish hissy fit type of post. Basically felt the need to defend each and every thing that was said about the family. Particularly Asa. She stressed that he treats her like a princess. (gag me) Then she addressed the group and called everyone idiots in a FB live as she was doing her makeup.
He is such a smartass.
A big fat dinner plate head, tiny thumbs and even tinier fingers smartass. IMO.
Those rides are Abbie's only source of true joy it seems.
I really hope there are no problems.