Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stripe69

VIP Member
Happy, well-adjusted people who really think they're doing the right thing don't go on paragraph long rants calling out "haters" to defend themselves. Assa and Priss respond to whatever hits a nerve. You'd think being big bad youtubers they would have learned not to do that, but they're not that bright.
My thoughts exactly.

Reactions: 3

lovesis

VIP Member
Cars alone are pretty dangerous. But a fucking golf cart on the roads??? with a child who takes off her seatbelt??? They're begging for something tragic to happen. Then again, I wouldn't put it past them to want something like that to happen so they could sue someone again.

• Wow

jadedandcaffeinated

That was a spur of the moment idea for content in that vlog.
The vlogs are full of them and a reasonable person would conclude they never follow through on Anything for Abbie but if it's about THEM...it gets 100% followed through.
#garbagepeople
#liarsanddrunks
Is there any evidence for them being alcoholics? I don't doubt it I've just never noticed them drinking much

lovesis

VIP Member
Just seen an insta story, he has the camera right in Abby's face while she is sleeping, trying to wake her telling her she needs to wake up for disney. For a girl that gets overwhelmed by lots of people why the hell would you take her to Disney? Get the camera out of her face and let her sleep.
How do I see the stories?

lovesis

VIP Member
I believe they had joint custody.
Somebody look at the documents again and correct me if I'm wrong.
I really wonder if this baby momma lives in a bubble.
How could she not know about his YT channel??
I want her to amend the support order sooo bad!!😆😆
Did it say what the terms are? I’m not defending them in any way but there could be a possibility he does see this child but she’s just not a part of the vlogs. It would throw their whole channel off if they were to mention this child because then he becomes an adulterous person who had a child with someone else while married.

FaLaLaLaNahLer

Chatty Member
It should be a ticketable offense to have anyone in a moving vehicle on the road controlling a drone. Maybe someone should post the dangerous clip in a Jacksonville or county FB group. Also, I pray for leniency for the individual who gets into a car accident involving that ridiculous looking bunch in a flimsy looking buggy. A side swipe could kill one of them. And then they have an impulsive girl who might just take her flimsy buggy seatbelt off one day (reaching for her pretzels?!) & end up in the road. Father figure is too arrogant & prideful to think outside the box. And Priss is just too wrapped up in herself to notice much of anything.

ps: OYSHTER crackers! lololol You’re right! I heard it too! I feel like she tried to say it softly. She should rename them carby constipation crackers. Their poor toilets in that house.

jadedandcaffeinated

As far as Abbie's regressing with going to the potty. I do notice her signing to them quite often "bathroom" and they do not taker her. They just said "ok, go"...maybe she "goes" in her pull up then.

Even when potty training a toddler, you have to take them whenever they say they need to go, no matter whether you want to or not. You cannot be lazy and have it work.
I thought they were telling her to physically go to the bathroom, not in her pullup. I thought they had mentioned a few times recently she's gone by herself.

Lumoss

Y’all, I am dying!! I don’t know how this helps promote Autism Awareness but if this qualifies, I am done..
#1-Poor Abbie asleep on the couch. A & P couldn’t even make sure she got to bed before she fell asleep. So much for a schedule and knowing that it is bedtime..
#2- no words but you can’t unsee it..

Take the Mom’s name and search with it, in the same database and the information is unlocked..
Moms name?

Baymaus

Chatty Member
Add me to the list of people who used to like watching this family, until after they moved and they seemed to change. When they did the video on someone calling CPS on them, i found YTMD. Then this new scandal was talked about over there, and this site was mentioned! So glad too since this place is more active.
It makes me so sick and angry how they could be spending all that money between the cruise, that elecric car, and disney, but he couldnt pay his pathetically small amount on his child support. They must be hiding how much he really makes, and putting it under pigcillas name? It makes me wonder if thats one of the reasons they were going to a lawer recently. Trying to find out all the legal ways to hide money. Not just in the now, but if he dies, dosent the other daughter have legal rights to money too? I dont know how that works.
Welcome to the kool-aid detox station.

Unfortunately, yes, you can disinherit an adult child. And I'm sure that is what they plan to do with the third child.

• Haha

lovesis

VIP Member
I've seen her vlogs.
I thought the same thing but didn't see a way to contact her.
She would have a great time studying the mAsses. 😆
She has Instagram and twitter

Shell_Bell

Does anyone watch Without A Crystal Ball on youtube or follow her on other platforms? She may be a good person to out the family on a bigger scale than just putting up comments on vlogs that'll just get deleted.
tbh I've been debating bringing it up to her. As I have given her other tipoffs in the past.

That is fine no one here likes Asa. However how would you explain in a court why you have images of children saved to your computer and searches which you have shared to a forum! How do you think this may if not already affected a innocent child at such already awkward time in her life! You will do more harm than good. You know the facts, so be the better person for the child’s sake. This child may not know - she may have a ‘father’ already and could find out through image search to this forum etc. I think it is weird and wrong if not illegal (which I am sure it is to share children’s photos). Hate on Asa all day long but this child deserves dignity and privacy. At the end of the day it is no ones business if we are being honest with eachother.
It may be against the rules of this board or something like that, but there is nothing illegal about searching for or saving (or even sharing) innocent candid pictures of a kid with their face blurred out. As long as there isn't some type of extortion hint/threat going along with it, it is totally fine.

Some people may think it is weird or something, but weird isn't illegal. I personally wouldn't do it, though.

(picture sperm w/ his blue sunglasses, your welcome).
LOL. I am about a week behind on the posts, so this may have gotten the love it deserves.... but even it it did, it's still underrated. Hahahahahahha the coolest sperm in the gang.

Last edited:

lovesis

VIP Member
I had a feeling Summer's family is uneasy with their whole arrangement. I wonder if her trip this weekend had anything to do with that or if it came up. I have a feeling that she won't be there as long as they planned.
It must be a lot for her. Coming home snd having to automatically to put on an excitement fest. She is working though, and she knows the deal with her living there. Priscilla even called her the third spouse in one of the vlogs.

She has a good set up, but I wonder if they convinced her to live there or if she decided to on her own accord without any influence.

ytlostit

Omg 32 second mark did he just say down to her as if commanding a dog to do a down position? Just when you think this can’t get any worse it always does, it’s way beyond sad! And what the hell did he need sunglasses for it’s cloudy out? Just when you think you cannot be shocked anymore it just shocks you all over these two are absolutely gross! And at the 540 mark piggy really? You have guests in your home and you are so immersed in your phone completely, it’s very awkward to even watch! So rude!
I actually think he was possibly talking about the gate, the previous words were something about release that - it does seem odd now that I type in context (increased chance of eloping?), but I think they‘ve been working on her learning the gate.

Kermy

VIP Member
But to her it's "it fits and looks great" while everyone else just wants to add kinda.
P seems to have put her everything is wonderful blinders on

• Heart