Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tiredofbs

Look at the way P is sitting. So frumpy and all the belly coming back!! I noticed that she also has the "waddle" walk again.
20200213_094021.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4

ChickenGeorge

I had my first fan interaction today😂 I commented that I hope she doesn’t step on anything when she takes her shoes off. A subscriber told me that she always has her shoes on outside of the car. I commented back that you can literally see her bare feet when she was eating. The subscriber argued with me about how I was wrong. Must’ve been some strong Kool-Aid
There is a early scene when she is barefoot running into the house. The more important point is that the followers will defend the family regardless of what is involved.

Redcmm

What I don’t understand is that they have a $250 Nespresso virtuo coffee machine with milk frother which makes the best coffee ever along with a other coffee pot and yet they go to Dunkin multiple times a day such a waste of money. Guessing they spend thousands upon thousands at Dunkin each year. And I am starting to think the only time she cooks is when she vlogs Because they seem to do a ridiculous amount of take out for someone who professes to love to cook. I have developed a true love for cooking over the last five years and during that time I have found myself eating out less and less because I want to try new recipes and have fun with my new hobby if she really liked to cook she would do it way more than once a week that she Vlogs if that much. It’s phony.
This is my first comment on this sight. "I am so excited." Get it? That is what P says all the time. 😁 Anyway, from what I remember, they were gifted an unlimited coffee gift certificate from DnD several months ago.

No she found out when he got served for the paternity test back in 2010 but I'm sure him not paying his child support in the last few months resulted in some extra bickering, I mean what did he think was going to happen... ?
He isn't the easiest to get along with period so ...
You do not have to confirm LL but I have a very strong feeling you are CN. No wonder you wanted to quit. The first red flag for me was when A insisted CN do arts and crafts (painting) with Abbie then turns around and sell it as merch. Good luck with your new job CN.😊

Last edited:

Hotographer512

VIP Member
I explained this to a friend and she said if the mom didn’t want Asa involved, he could have went to court and tried for some sort of custody??

I’m not sure how that works when the child lives in a different state.
I believe they had joint custody.
Somebody look at the documents again and correct me if I'm wrong.
I really wonder if this baby momma lives in a bubble.
How could she not know about his YT channel??
I want her to amend the support order sooo bad!!😆😆

GossipTea

Actuall

It's blacked out and can't be reverse searched, all you can see from the pic is hair colour and face shape. Additionally, it's taken from a public source, I needed zero logins or permissions to access it, so not sure how a court could possibly care. If everyones gonna get their panties in a knot over a facial outline that can't be easily traced, I'll delete it, but don't really see the issue as is.
You justify it all you want. I think it is disgusting for the child’s sake. Yes laugh about takeouts and harmless stuff but digging into a child’s life is beyond strange to me. Also there is technology that removes such edits like the black smudge, peadophiles do it all the time. I have commented here pretty much from the start and have said my fair share of nasty comments but I won’t be a part of this.

mod edit - please report any inappropriate behavior so we can remove the user or post, thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

WoahThatsCrazy

Chatty Member
Considering I know I’m wrong, sure. I think it’s a parent from JSA that’s children don’t attend anymore.

Guys it’s so hard for me not to watch the videos and think oh Abbie’s so cute.
Oh ok, did we see the parent in the vlogs? Often? That's kind of a random person to be remembering lol, my mind was going towards Brandi or CN....

Also whenever Abbie gets restrained I get very uncomfortable, anyone else? Yes I know that cars etc are dangerous but that would make me more scared and aggressive and flightly etc, not less. There have been stories of kids having PTSD and even dying in schools etc because of restraint ....

Vicxen

From what I’ve read, i believe at this event (Night to Shine), all the attendees are crowned king and/or queen.
That is right. At the end there is a video where Tim Tebow says everyone is King or Queen.

DUDE, next time he makes a smug, dickish comment, ask him how his middle child is doing. That should shut him up real fast. Or even better, ask him if he payed his child support before adding another monthly expense for the benefit of his "favorite" children.

I'm sure he'd be super quick to delete that comment. :rolleyes:

Baymaus

Chatty Member
Regarding the last photo, I can see why she would answer some of our speculations but at the same time shes just adding fuel to the fire. I've been on a few gossip sites and to be real most people seem to get off on the said person reading these or think they all come to gossip sites and read. So it shows how new to youtube they are
I find the "post once and depart" thing really ineffective. If P was reading and had something to say, why not be willing to respond? You know, talk to others not at them.