Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FaLaLaLaNahLer

Chatty Member
And being oh so special that they signed up becca as an additional aide. For what reason would Abbie need 2 aides, oh wait to protect her from the paparazzi... no wait that was just her dumbass father
With today’s vlog, I realized that it was good they both went so they could actually enjoy themselves. (Rather than 1-sided stressful convo) But it’s not supposed to be about them, but whatever. And if ppl are turned away due to ticket limitations, then that’s sad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

KateK

VIP Member
The lady with the little boy in the Disney pics just started her YT channel in December. Trying to get in on that sweet sweet autism exploitation money? What is it with all these Florida autism people??
she was at the masses house at Christmas. She is also single...and one if Ps besties..wonder if she is in Ps Mlm scam?

Reading the comments about prom are over the top weird. So many claiming Abbie loves getting all dressed up (well, nope).

"Abbie loved the prom"(again I am sure she would have loved to be home on the couch).

"Abbie loves getting makeup and her hair done" (nope, 3 people messing with her all at once?)

"Abbie loves all this attention"(really? yeah most Autistic people love over the top attention)

I am surprised someone didn't say, "Abbie loves getting sprayed in the eyes with a stinging product."

It's just absurd.
I think Asa edits to make it look like she might have enjoyed getting ready and the prom...but she had no idea what was going on. She probably enjoys some attention but she could have that without being held down for her nails and sprayed in the face for makeup,

I wonder what the getting ready part actually looked like? Also I noticed she was mostly recorded in the sensiry room at the prom. Wonder if she mostly stayed there?

Last edited:

Baymaus

Chatty Member
Also on today’s vlog she said she has gotten “ dental Implants.” It’s an expensive procedure for sure.
Very expensive. I had adult braces because my bite was so off I was grinding all of my molars away. 3000 out of pocket was a bargain compared to the all of implants I would have needed.

FaLaLaLaNahLer

Chatty Member
Who wants to bet all the YouTube income and everything else is in piggy’s name so he can claim it’s her income and not his!
I did see a bit online where he is worth $38k & her net worth was $1.2mil. 🤔

Where did P respond to this?
it was in google images...it looked like facebook? i was confused too...

edit: as you know, someone posted the link to her post from ytmommadrama (lol not shocked we’re not the only honest site!)

Last edited:
  • Wow

jadedandcaffeinated

It’s obvious now it’s all for the vlog material. Those girls better be getting a large cut of the checks! So gross. How could any of them feel good about this exploitation of Abbie. Becca’s relationship must not be a strong one, because it’s as if she’s living w/ Summer now. Awkward!
If they aren't getting a percentage of the ad rev. from each vid they're in, they're being ripped off. Especially considering this could affect their professional careers in the future.

Cbj

Agree.... and if they did win the tickets.. why didn't they VLOG about it? I looked at the paddle4autism facebook and didn't see any photos of them at all in the event photos, Also, who paid for Summer and Becca's tickets.. and the 24/7 care Abbie needs while A&P VLOG and TIC TOC?

Glowfish

Ladylurker I wonder, were you every seen in a vlog? I have a WILD guess who you are.

Lumoss

We are all curious as to what the daughter looks like to confirm if it is real or not. Dont ever communicate or try to reach out with the daughter as she didnt ask for her father to open his life on youtube but in my opinion it was inevitable for this to come out. By us or by anyone curious enough, heck even the daughters family could of spoken up about it in the future. I still want him to address it nevertheless

lovesis

VIP Member
Last edited:
  • Haha

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
I don't think there's anything wrong with thinking Abbie is cute. She does have her cute side.
Besides, it's not her fault she has A & P for parents.

• Sick