Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I have just found this website. I feel like the sun is finally shining! I COMMENT on FA videos so much that, they've taken my right to comment away! I LOATHE these people who, without thought or care, exploit this kid. On one hand, WHO WOULDNT??? She's Fascinating to watch! But I'm the other, I Hate this kid! She's Mean, selfish, OBNOXIOUS and spoiled! Plus, I think she's gross. But hey, these people finally found a winning ticket, didn't they? Same on them. "Cilla" always on the phone and in the mirror and, Asa making that kid do tricks over and over and over.

• Heart
Reactions: 1

GossipTea

If you’re not comfortable with them posting the picture, report it....the mods here are pretty active. No point in making others feel bad here when we’re all here for the same reason. Reasons we can not post on actual Fathering Autism content because their cult fans attack.
I am aware I have been here a while. However I am here to have harmless gossip and express my views on those on the vlog not a innocent minor. That is my last comment on the matter.

I work in tech, the way I blocked the face can't be undone from the way I did it from this source. Relax. I'll delete it anyways though since apparently a face shape is sooo sooo wrong and offensive! (clutching my pearls! won't somebody think of the children?! *Simpsons Voice*)

...Edit: oh look it was removed, y'all can chill now jeepers.
Grow up.

Lumoss

Soooo the third childs mother. Please delete this mods, once I have the answer, but is it ph or f? if you know you know lol. or maybe I dont even know

Stripe69

VIP Member
I think part of Priscilla's big problem is that she has no idea who she is outside of Asa and the kids. they were so young when they got married, barely knew each other, and only got married because she was pregnant. Isaiah was born and then they moved around according to his work, leaving her isolated in new places with only the baby and Asa to connect to, and they obviously went through some difficult years.

then when Abbie was born she probably thought that would fix everything, except then the diagnosis came along. they all could have benefited from some counseling at that time, especially her, to accept the diagnosis and their new reality and learn how to manage expectations. instead it just became a string of just holding on and getting by. now that they've reached a level of comfort they never had before, she thinks she's gained some independence with her "business" - but of course, it's just a MLM that has pulled her in and it's all built on a house of cards. not to mention that her success with that is also still tied to being this perfect advocate mother. she's trying to be youthful and relevant, things she probably hasn't felt in so many years, and this taste of notoriety and wealth is enough to validate everything for her after so many years of struggling.

I want to be sympathetic to her, because she's obviously gone through a lot with this marriage and with Abbie. but there are other ways to show grace under pressure, and desperately clinging to tik tok and exploiting her daughter for her MLM are not the way to do that.
Well said

uncannyvalley

Found the kid, and no I am not going to say how I did it ... but yes, her lower face and chin are definitely Asa/Abbie.

WoahThatsCrazy

Chatty Member
I'd find that interesting, too. I understand the ones saying they don't care. Fair enough. The ones that insist that they have gotten the truth from A&P are cult like.

Maass is an unfortunate last name for large people, if you say it wrong.
can you explain? sorry 😐