Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stripe69

VIP Member
I'd love to read a Sociologist and Psychologist views on how people get so brainwashed and drawn in to a family they don't even know. It is an absolute phenomena on youtube. Social media and you tube are todays cults.

BTW....just thinking, once Abbie is an adult, she will be known as Miss Maass. Say it out loud. hahahaha
If she carries on eating the way she does it will suit her

Reactions: 3

Jenpude

Found it, thank you friends! The 🐖 is on a roll in there. Seems she keeps track of everyone that has slightly wronged her on YouTube...what a miserable life. Every time I see her scrolling on her phone, which is about 99% of the time, I’m thinking is that Tattle life? She is totally engrossed in whatever it is. 😂

uncannyvalley

I agree, I feel bad for even having searched for her. She's an innocent child.

I didn't post a photo, nor did I give hints on how to find her, but I would still like to delete my posts about her. However, the edit button seems to have disappeared for me! Mods, can you help?

lovesis

VIP Member
Completely, I found a photo of each of them with the same head tilt and smile and put them next to each other, you could nearly faceswap it and not be able to tell.

Pixelated and distorted her image and then tested with a reverse image search and nothing comes up so hopefully this is ok...delete if not. View attachment 79718
That’s not her.

Reactions: 2

LUZZb

She looks just like Asa and a little bit of Isiah.

That’s not her.
Really? that's the girl thart matches my searches....dang, went back cuz didn't think the date was quite right but after several more attempts I still came back to her.

String Man

VIP Member
I'm way behind on these threads so Asa's history with law enforcement has probably already been posted. I remember back in thread 1 I mentioned that his 'trust' score (or something like that) was very low.

The most recent traffic violation was driving while disqualified; cost him $355.50.

1581009510338.png

Miss Priss being sued for non-payment. Seems they have a habit of not paying their dues.

1581010152948.png

Last edited:
  • Heart

Baymaus

Chatty Member
zazaza thanks for the thread title!

Without revealing undue info, for anyone else who has located and seen photos of his third child, do you find she looks strikingly similar to Abbie and a bit like Isaiah.
Yes. Definitely reminded me a bit of a less obese A.

Jenpude

I think they feel like they are part of these families or something, it's obsessive and unhealthy. The Maass can do no wrong in their eyes and any slight against them is jumped on en masse :sneaky: . It's probably similar to teenage girls obsessing over male singers in the 60s-90s. They would probably faint in A&Ps presence. Except these aren't young girls, these are grown women with kids and grandkids. Kinda sickening really. People are very weird.

Noir Fan

VIP Member
I had something intrusive happen to me this weekend involving a private Facebook group I used to be a member of. I unjoined that group plus 1/2 dozen other so-called private groups. I post here occasionally, but mainly short boring observations. I am a self-admitted chicken-shit. However, I do enjoy reading everyone else’s comments and it makes my day and evening as well. I don’t care about what has been implied, but keep knocking those vlogs and other “stuff and things”.

Hotographer512

VIP Member
Whatever happened to them putting out veggies for her? Guess that's harder than shoveling donut holes and chick fil a into her mouth multiple times a day.
That was a spur of the moment idea for content in that vlog.
The vlogs are full of them and a reasonable person would conclude they never follow through on Anything for Abbie but if it's about THEM...it gets 100% followed through.
#garbagepeople
#liarsanddrunks

Hotographer512

VIP Member
This is just plain mean I know, but...Becca and Summer in those awful dresses? They are young but look like 60 year old women in those ugly sack dresses. WTH?
I thought the same thing and also wondered if they paid for their own dresses or the hambeasts paid.