Fathering Autism #3 3 Kids, 2 Daily Dunkins, 1 Huge Exploitation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I lost most of my hair due to chemo. I had very long hair prior, which I had styled every week, and it fell out in clumps. It is finally growing back. I may have 1/4 inch at the present. You know what - I don’t care anymore. Its only hair and it will grow back.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
If they don't want to cut her hair then at least get her hair layered or tapered to give her some style and possibly some soft bangs.
Give her some dignity. Her hair is stragley and just there.
Long hair probably isn't even a terrible idea since it's easy to put up, but they do her hair straight from wet into a pulled up style or braids, and that leaves it looking kind of greasy and tight and odd. It's probably nitpicky, but it makes a big difference in appearance and makes her look very messy and childish. That's the way you do a 2-3 year olds hair, not a teenager. Not to mention that putting wet hair up can give you a major headache, especially if it's cold. They need to blowdry or airdy it and let it breath a bit. The poor girl has it up all the time and that tit HURTS. I've had long hair forever and I have to let it down at night or I'm in pain.

Reactions: 11
Long hair probably isn't even a terrible idea since it's easy to put up, but they do her hair straight from wet into a pulled up style or braids, and that leaves it looking kind of greasy and tight and odd. It's probably nitpicky, but it makes a big difference in appearance and makes her look very messy and childish. That's the way you do a 2-3 year olds hair, not a teenager. Not to mention that putting wet hair up can give you a major headache, especially if it's cold. They need to blowdry or airdy it and let it breath a bit. The poor girl has it up all the time and that tit HURTS. I've had long hair forever and I have to let it down at night or I'm in pain.
Yep all those tight pony tails will definitely be giving her a sore scalp or headaches. I have to wear my long hair down most of the time otherwise headaches will happen. I wonder if this is causing her pain and she can't express it.

Reactions: 7
Yep all those tight pony tails will definitely be giving her a sore scalp or headaches. I have to wear my long hair down most of the time otherwise headaches will happen. I wonder if this is causing her pain and she can't express it.
It makes me kind of sick that they don't pay attention to any clues she might be giving that she's uncomfortable. I know that things like a headache or stomachache can absolutely ruin my day and make me not want to leave the house. Whenever she's upset or doesn't want to interact, they always push her or say she's being cranky or misbehaving. Best case scenario, they send her to her room. She's like a baby, she can't directly tell you what's wrong so you need to PAY ATTENTION. How many times has she tried, in her own way, to tell them she doesn't feel well and they just dismiss her and tell her to be quiet and sit on the couch?

My scalp hurts looking at her! She looked like she enjoyed having her hair brushed so she might like having it blowdried or getting a scalp massage before bed.... it would probably help her relax and wind down too.

Reactions: 12
1- I’m attached to my very long hair just due to having above the ear hair until 6th grade. I was bullied for having short hair. But even I understand that it’s just hair.
2- This comment was awhile up, but that nail polish that they used it quick drying. I use it all the time, it takes about 15/20 seconds to dry, didn’t need a hairdryer.
3- And I’m ready to just start calling them out on vlogs but don’t want to get insulted by the Kool-aid crew.
Thats how they keep people quiet..intimidation. I would imagine they have several youtube accounts between them all that also do the defending and the gushing about how wonderful they are.. so they probably aren't all real people like we might think. Maybe we should all attempt to call them out and see what happens.

I wanted to ask about his other daughter and when her prom was..:p

Reactions: 10
I hope that the mom finds out how much they're making/spending and cleans them out. Leave enough for Abbie to have a good life with people who actually care and Isaiah to get through college. Assa and Priss need to spend the rest of their days working minimum wage in the service industry, far away from their children, to atone for how bleeping rude they are to service workers and stealing money from fans and his 3rd child.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Thats how they keep people quiet..intimidation. I would imagine they have several youtube accounts between them all that also do the defending and the gushing about how wonderful they are.. so they probably aren't all real people like we might think. Maybe we should all attempt to call them out and see what happens.

I wanted to ask about his other daughter and when her prom was..:p
Well said!!!👏

I hope that the mom finds out how much they're making/spending and cleans them out. Leave enough for Abbie to have a good life with people who actually care and Isaiah to get through college. Assa and Priss need to spend the rest of their days working minimum wage in the service industry, far away from their children, to atone for how bleeping rude they are to service workers and stealing money from fans and his 3rd child.
They should get a job at Dunkin'

It makes me kind of sick that they don't pay attention to any clues she might be giving that she's uncomfortable. I know that things like a headache or stomachache can absolutely ruin my day and make me not want to leave the house. Whenever she's upset or doesn't want to interact, they always push her or say she's being cranky or misbehaving. Best case scenario, they send her to her room. She's like a baby, she can't directly tell you what's wrong so you need to PAY ATTENTION. How many times has she tried, in her own way, to tell them she doesn't feel well and they just dismiss her and tell her to be quiet and sit on the couch?

My scalp hurts looking at her! She looked like she enjoyed having her hair brushed so she might like having it blowdried or getting a scalp massage before bed.... it would probably help her relax and wind down too.
Yep, and as an autistic person myself I know that when I'm in pain it amplifies my sensory issues, which in turn can lead to meltdowns/shutdowns. So if she's in pain, she will for sure appear "grumpy" (as does anyone who's in pain) or regressive. It's such a pity they can't look for cues in their daughter and fix the problem.

They should get a job at Dunkin'
Asa seems like the kind of guy who would get defensive while being trained for a job, then eventually blow up, slam down the donut trays, and storm out screaming while he quits. I'm POSITIVE he has anger issues. I bet he yells quite a lot off camera.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Asa seems like the kind of guy who would get defensive while being trained for a job, then eventually blow up, slam down the donut trays, and storm out screaming while he quits. I'm POSITIVE he has anger issues. I bet he yells quite a lot off camera.
Yep, I'm sure they mentioned it briefly before in one of P's cooking vlogs. Something like "He can get grumpy sometimes". He seems like the type of person that doesn't take orders from others well and will get defensive.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yep, I'm sure they mentioned it briefly before in one of P's cooking vlogs. Something like "He can get grumpy sometimes". He seems like the type of person that doesn't take orders from others well and will get defensive.
He acts like a petulant teenager. Loves to pout and be passive aggressive when he doesn't get his way. As soon as someone asks him to do something he's immediately defensive and rude. I can't imagine living with a manchild like that. He is so insecure in himself and tries to control every situation. He's built a world with young people and impressionable adults where he's an authority and in charge. That's why any time he has to interact with the real world (neighbors/other parents) he acts like a bashful, cranky child. He knows people outside his circle think he's weird and immature and you can tell it embarrasses him.

Also, imagine someone forcing HIM to go interact with and hug people he didn't want to. He won't even stay at a neighborhood party. But Abbie? She has to be touched and fawned over by all his adoring fans whenever he wants.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hey Asa and Priss.... maybe the other parents are "boring" because they're actually exhausted from having to work a real job and care for their special needs child every bleeping day unlike you two. Life's not a nonstop Dunkies party for everyone :rolleyes:
OMG I wish I could copy and paste this on their facebook or YT.
They really need to see that and so do their moronic fans!

Last edited:
They can get a job at Dunkin Donuts

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Every time I think they have reached the pinnacle of using Abby for their selfish benefit they not only raise the bar but shot put over it. I can't figure out if they take it as a challenge to see just how much they can use that poor child for their gain or if it has become their career choice. Either way I think the letters A-M-S-E and H have been removed from their alphabet because apparently the word shame is not in their vocabulary. Disgusting. The only time they let Abby have the spotlight is when they are filming her in negative light. If she is doing something good one of them jumps in front of the camera or distracts by flapping their yap. 😡
Is it just me or did the women's way of walking in those dumpy dresses and them trying to squeeze in beside Abby get your attention rather than Abby the first time you watched the video? I then watched it quite a few times just to pay attention to Abby. She looked beautiful. Her dress was so pretty. Too bad you can't see it well with her squished between Becca and Summer. Totally robbed Abby of what could have been her awesome entrance.

• Heart
They annoy me to no end with this. She tries to communicate with them constantly and they are so dismissive to it.

She’s always tapping them trying to get their attention and they just ignore her or assume what she wants is food and say “No you just ate, we’re not eating right now”. Although she signs multiple things at once, not just snack.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
They can't be bothered by her.
Too busy working 80 hours a week.
Her requests for whatever are ignored also because they do not fit in the vlog "storyline" at that particular moment and or it's their normal way to parent. The lazy way.
Every single thing they do is for themselves and the vlog.
Abbie is a commodity. Nothing more.
This is clearly evidenced on all their social media accounts.
IMO.

• Heart
Every time I think they have reached the pinnacle of using Abby for their selfish benefit they not only raise the bar but shot put over it. I can't figure out if they take it as a challenge to see just how much they can use that poor child for their gain or if it has become their career choice. Either way I think the letters A-M-S-E and H have been removed from their alphabet because apparently the word shame is not in their vocabulary. Disgusting. The only time they let Abby have the spotlight is when they are filming her in negative light. If she is doing something good one of them jumps in front of the camera or distracts by flapping their yap. 😡
Is it just me or did the women's way of walking in those dumpy dresses and them trying to squeeze in beside Abby get your attention rather than Abby the first time you watched the video? I then watched it quite a few times just to pay attention to Abby. She looked beautiful. Her dress was so pretty. Too bad you can't see it well with her squished between Becca and Summer. Totally robbed Abby of what could have been her awesome entrance.
I lost most of my hair due to chemo. I had very long hair prior, which I had styled every week, and it fell out in clumps. It is finally growing back. I may have 1/4 inch at the present. You know what - I don’t care anymore. Its only hair and it will grow back.
God Bless you on this tough journey. I know women who embraced their baldness and wore beautiful headbands from intricate flowers and lace to scarves and hats. The surprise was when straight hair grew back curly and colors changed and they loved it. Embrace beautiful you. All women are beautiful. And you are one of a kind!

• Heart
Hey Asa and Priss.... maybe the other parents are "boring" because they're actually exhausted from having to work a real job and care for their special needs child every bleeping day unlike you two. Life's not a nonstop Dunkies party for everyone :rolleyes:
🙌🏻Amen!!!

If they don't want to cut her hair then at least get her hair layered or tapered to give her some style and possibly some soft bangs.
Give her some dignity. Her hair is stragley and just there.
I think think the dignity ship has sailed for Abbie...they've shown that time and time again. And I have to say next time they say "quiet hands" to her I wish her quiet hands would lash out and clock one of them , after all accidents happen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve honestly thought about making a second YT account just to comment so they don’t figure out who I am. I commented once and they “squad” found me on FB/Insta and started sending me messages.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.