Fathering Autism #3 3 Kids, 2 Daily Dunkins, 1 Huge Exploitation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That golf cart is actually an electric car. It costs approximately $13,000 - $14,000.
šŸ˜® Maybe thatā€™s why they feel so forced to use it. They were asking for scholarships for Isaiah to go to college while they are out splurging $13,000 on a ā€œgolf cartā€.

I know she loves the golf cart, but they probably wouldā€™ve saved a lot more money if they wouldā€™ve moved to a neighborhood that allowed a golf cart. They couldā€™ve bought golf cart for a lot cheaper.

Have you guys seen the furniture in their house?
They literally have two living room areas and both of them are fully furnished, a dining room that now has a bar in itā€¦ They have a poolā€¦ They even have their backyard furnished as well as a back house area.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
@Stripe69 - I honestly do not think the mom has a clue about his new YT money.
I don't think it's our place to tell her. I think her State revenue office should tell her.
She has a case number (we saw it) and an actual case worker.
What's right is right and that child living in poverty while his other 2 do not is not right.
She at least deserves her college paid for.
IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just seen an insta story, he has the camera right in Abby's face while she is sleeping, trying to wake her telling her she needs to wake up for disney. For a girl that gets overwhelmed by lots of people why the hell would you take her to Disney? Get the camera out of her face and let her sleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just seen an insta story, he has the camera right in Abby's face while she is sleeping, trying to wake her telling her she needs to wake up for disney. For a girl that gets overwhelmed by lots of people why the hell would you take her to Disney? Get the camera out of her face and let her sleep.
As Abbie is not really aware of what Is going on, who are all these trips really for . She would be just as happy with a trip to the park. They are spending money like water. Itā€™s disgusting

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
And what about the cost of maintaining that swimming pool ? They never ever Use it anymore it seems .... I guess that would be exercise !

Reactions: 6
100%! exactly.

They could arrange some great community organised, arranged and insured meet ups with proper facilities for the kids/families with special needs. A Dunkin meet up is chaotic for all around the facility, including the staff. They are using them as a free base to meet up with parents. It's lazy and inappropriate. All that caffeine and sugar is not healthy and not a good example to be setting for healthy lives.

This is the thing that disgusts me the most about Assa. There is no excuse for his neglect. What a prick.
This! Is EXACTLY what gets my goat. Having the means to make real differences in lives, having the audience, but choosing to do otherwise. And then acting like the silly spending and inattentiveness is vlog-worthy. Having so many people idolizing them...itā€™s very upsetting to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
We all know they have a LOT of fans who will let them get away with anything but.... why? I'm guessing a large amount of their viewers are fairly poor and find them aspirational?

Remember this one?
Imagine your cheater husband making you sit down and talk about your personal life, feelings, and marriage knowing you can't tell anyone what he's done. Disgusting. This was back when she really wasn't comfortable opening up in the vlogs either.

Reactions: 11
We all know they have a LOT of fans who will let them get away with anything but.... why? I'm guessing a large amount of their viewers are fairly poor and find them aspirational?

Imagine your cheater husband making you sit down and talk about your personal life, feelings, and marriage knowing you can't tell anyone what he's done. Disgusting. This was back when she really wasn't comfortable opening up in the vlogs either.
Unfortunately people hear and believe what they want too. TBH I don't feel sorry for her, her parents probably would have helped her out if she left him when he cheated. She made a choice knowing how and what he is.
If most if the assets are in her name then baby mama 2 may not have the resources to fight them for more money which sucks. Oh and the thought of a bunch of little assas running around in board shorts ,cheap backward baseball caps, even cheaper sunnies and flip flops with oddly tiny fingers is terrifying.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I don't feel sorry for šŸ–cilla either.
She made the choice to stay with him.
Some women like a man with stubby fingers and little hands. To each her own.

• Haha
This! Most kids with Autism go absolutely in meltdown during Disney trips (or anyone that I have ever seen). Disney is sensory overload times a million.. The sights, sounds, people, etc... that list goes on and it becomes very overwhelming.

This! Most kids with Autism go absolutely in meltdown during Disney trips (or anyone that I have ever seen). Disney is sensory overload times a million.. The sights, sounds, people, etc... that list goes on and it becomes very overwhelming.
She can barely handle a trip to the downtown area to ride the tram. Or watch fireworks. Or be on a wooden dock. Or the hockey game. Or be anywhere but the electric car!
Yet they drag her everywhere. Put her in situations shes uncomfortable with, force her to hug strangers, and everything in between.
Anything for content.
She's chattle.
She's a commodity.
She's a cash cow.
She's exploited.
IMO.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
How do I see the stories?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.